Register & Join the Forums Today! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-21-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%
Default Register & Join the Forums Today!

Why Join the Forums?

I have been working with eBay and PayPal professionally for several years now and over time I've come to understand their sophisticated tracking and linking systems which is used to keep you away after a suspension. In the beginning I struggled when eBay first determined that what I sold was too risky and decided to get rid of me. There was no explanation of broken rules, all I got was a slap in the face and lost income. I'm not the type of person to give up though. After many lost accounts and tons of trial & error, I slowly began to understand how their systems worked and what I could do to overcome them. It doesn't hurt that I'm well versed in website building and security. Since then I've created several popular guides to help people overcome suspended eBay and limited PayPal accounts.

You can see one of my public guides here: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...step-step.html

There were 300+ comments with the original mini-guide I created several years ago, and they kept coming until I eventually had to disable comments and create this forum to help people. You're not alone. People like you are losing their income left and right because of eBay's faulty system; eBay doesn't care about the little people. All they care about is the bottom line. They suspend first and never ask questions. With any other business, they wouldn't survive. But because their brand is so dominate and their buyers are unaware, eBay can get away with whatever they want.

You're here to learn how to create a new eBay and PayPal account and start selling again. I can't say it'll be easy, it takes work and perseverance. But as a community we'll do our best to give you the tools and tips you need to succeed. I've taught thousands of people how to get back on eBay and start selling again. As a community we help each other succeed. We feed off each other for knowledge and work to answer every question, and solve any problem that is presented to us. We're experts when it comes to eBay and PayPal. Most of us do this as our main source of income.

If you're ready to join the forums, and get back to selling, then we're here for you. Once you become a member, I recommend you read eBay Stealth, which I created and keep updated as things change. It's a detailed, easy to follow step-by-step guide to getting you back on eBay and PayPal safely. Once you buy eBay Stealth, send me a private message with your activation key and I'll set you up as a subscribed member which grants you access our private forums and provides extra help from myself and our admins.

Good Luck!

You can get eBay Stealth here ==> eBay Stealth - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Guide

Testimonials - What Others Think About the Forum and the eBay stealth guide

=======================================
Great site, tons of valuable information here. – avarshav

Superb forum, it really does help. - rifraf

Let me just start off by saying how awesome this site is!! Everyone was so helpful. My husband and I each got suspended for Shill bidding. Our accounts were linked apparently by our address and things. Long story on that one. We were not in the wrong. It has been a long couple of weeks but today we got word that both our accounts are now reinstated. I am not using my account at all any more. We will leave that one alone. I have changed our IP address and we hope to be okay now. This site was full of info and well worth looking at. I could not believe how many people get suspended for such dumb reasons. It's a shame EBay does not have competition. It would be nice to see them go down just as fast as they are putting us down. Thanks again. - hopelessinpa

Aspkins site is the best resource for getting back on eBay. Believe me. - mozilla757

I'm currently back on with aspkins help from reading it. At first after my first suspension I didn't know anything and got banned within 7 days I tried to sell some items it didn't work. then I got mad at eBay for doing it to me then from reading his threads its not my fault for getting banned its eBay's fault I should have not guilt ......blah...blah my bad for going off anyways I'm still on for the past 2 months now buying items that's about it. - rapunzel_01

Aspkins advice helped me a lot. I mixed his things with other ideas of mine. Were crazy idea's I did. But it all worked together in a blend! Now I can't get banned off of eBay again! - x2ruff4u

All good and selling strong this end for a few months. If I had known about the IP address thing I would probably have succeeded with my 2nd account, instead of 4th. - Modee

YIPEEEE Just created a seller account with the information Aspkin wrote down.... - supermum340

Your site is awesome thanks so much. - itsjelly26

Aspkin, great job on the tutorial. Searched for a day till I ran across this forum. Probably the only truly worthwhile source for this info. - temps425

Aspkin, I really appreciate your effort on writing up such a good guide. Thanks a million. – jayt

Thank you for opening up this forum. I see I am backing on for 1 month now with 50 feedbacks. - make0moneyonebay

This Site ROCKS!!! Good Job Guys!!! - craze189

What an awesome forum for us victims of eBay/paypal facism..LOL! - maris23

You guys are ROCK! (Wish I know this cool website before it happen) - diri

The suspension guide is the best thing that has ever happened to me All the frustration I accumulated during this "trial" with eBay is almost gone. I am glad to see there is someone how cares and can help eBay users. Now I know I was not crazy or alone on this situation. - Dia

After numerous attempts, I have followed Aspkin's guide to a T and am well into the 2 month mark. Farthest I've made it so far. Hopefully this sticks for a while. (Fingers crossed) THANKS ASPKIN! I think the key is to check, recheck, triple check and then check again to make sure you don't slip up and get caught! And if you just do what it says specifically, don't worry about anything else. Just focus on those things. It seems nothing else matters...

Aspkin, thanks for your information. - BackToEbay

ASPKIN ROCKS .. ebayphobia

Glad I found this wonderful site Aspkin - paul kopmar

Hey first off I want to say thanks to the admin for starting the guide and putting up the forums.. I've really learned a lot in a short amount of time here.

The guide Aspkin provides is invaluable information! I highly recommend--no demand--that you read it immediately! - Jack

I just found your site on Google and thought that it would be a good place to get some thoughts and opinions from experts on what I should do next... - LongMan

I've successfully created an account over 30 days ago and have been selling well. - soujern69

Read Aspkin's guide and follow instructions to the 'T' - likethemapples

Aspkin, I have to say you are the best... - tyandlayne

Hey guys, first post.
First Freebay Balling, Aspkin, Chris Hanson, quickie, leonid5000, and many others... the time that you have taken to teach myself and everyone else has saved us MONTHS of trial and error with this thing we called eBay. I myself have been following EVERYTHING that the main contributors have laid out. I have 3 accounts opened in the last week, all with different names, accounts, address, PO boxes, blah blah... Going with this thread, I rec'd a call today from eBay on the oldest account I listed my first listing with $.99 starting. I had been on eBay for almost 5 years before and had the call once in 5 years, but after at least 2-3 years. Everyone take your time and do what the GOD LIKE mentors have taken time already trying themselves, or it will take you longer in the end.
Again, thanks for all that you do guys! - ex-eBay learner

Hi everyone! I just want to start out by saying that this forum has got to be one of the best out there! - mimi178

First I want to say thanks for Aspkin and all the contributors to have this awesome forum to helping us out on being wrongfully suspended by eBay. All the tips and advices are great! Thanks guys! - altu

=====================================

Join the forums today!

Last edited by aspkin; 08-29-2018 at 07:04 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aspkin For This Useful Post:
desert_eagle (06-17-2019), edhunter (08-29-2019), Lisamay (05-14-2023), NadiaLauren (01-18-2011), seandon (06-18-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-12-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Awesome Information

I have been reading eBay Stealth for a while now and the more I reread the more I understand what it is all about.
my hat of to you aspkin you done a great job and I imagine it was not easy.
regards
Beate
Old 05-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Dungeon post! Ha
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
lakeman (05-12-2011)
Old 08-29-2011
Executive [VIP]

Revival continues...
Old 08-29-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

FFS.
Old 05-14-2012

Longevity: 69%

Hopefully I can get some cash together to buy the guide! Its all caught up in inventory right now...
Old 05-14-2012

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

The Stealth Book is FREE with trialpay, click the link.
Old 05-14-2012

Longevity: 69%

Yea i got the Stealth Book for $2.15 through trial play!
Old 09-30-2015

Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Register & Join the Forums Today!

What is trial play?
Old 10-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by eperez1459 View Post
What is trial play?
It was a payment option a few years back, might not be available anymore but not 100% sure
Old 10-26-2015

Longevity: 50%

Don't believe it's available anymore.
Old 11-17-2015

Longevity: 48%

Hi everyone
Old 01-09-2016

Longevity: 55%

Here are the official benefits:

1. Access to the Private Subscribed [VIP] Forums (where we talk about sensitive stealth matters)
2. Larger PM Box (it's there if you need it!)
3. Enhanced Forum search (Find your stealth answers easier this way)
4. Use signatures (Limit 3 Out Going Links)
5. Live Chat (Off Topic Discussions with Aspkin and other goof-balls)
6. NO Ads (Well, very little ads, no distractions)
7. Support the Forum (it helps!)
The Following User Says Thank You to jakobrockz For This Useful Post:
aspkin (06-05-2016)
Old 01-09-2016
Administrator
Threadstarter  

To be Subscribed [VIP], it's $37 a year... and it's always been that way.

eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

Last edited by aspkin; 01-09-2016 at 03:44 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to aspkin For This Useful Post:
yankee (01-09-2016)
Old 05-18-2016

Longevity: 50%

Hey everyone
Old 06-09-2016

Longevity: 52%

Hey guys hope you all doing well
Old 06-26-2016

Longevity: 45%

Hi , I'm Deb & new to this forum but it's put a smile on my face 😊😊
Old 07-19-2016
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Welcome Debs.
Old 07-19-2016
Executive [VIP]

Debs came...saw...conquered? We shall see...
Old 07-21-2016

Longevity: 44%

hi new member from france
Old 03-09-2017

Longevity: 41%

Thank you for what you do
The Following User Says Thank You to btw For This Useful Post:
aspkin (03-15-2017)
Old 01-31-2018

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 63%

Hi all, thanks for everything you do to help us 😊