eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Can Paypal reverse a Credit Card Payment?
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%

So what your saying is you send payment via paypal to another persons paypal useing creditcard funding source then u get limted some time afterwords? What paypal will do is tell the person or bussiness you paid that it was a fraudulent funds and they well steal the money from the person you paid and limt it in your paypal account. If the person you paid sent out the items then there at loss.

I had this happen in the past i bought a ps2 from a buyer then he was just about to send it out and the bastrds limted me account then took back the $100 that i paid him and locked it in my account. I also had this happen to me i sold severices to a buyer and about 2 weeks later paypal emails me with some BS about fraudulent funds and took the money back from my account and locked it in the buyers account.

When u use paypal to make credit card payments the money gose from your credit card to your paypal then from your paypal to the person you pay. so there for paypal has control over the money from the credit card.

Last edited by doughboykilla; 01-12-2009 at 12:32 AM.

Aspkin Group