Getting Reinstated?! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-11-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default Getting Reinstated?!

Has it ever taken you several faxes to get reinstated? How long after you fax in your info does it usually take to hear back and get reinstated and have you ever had to fax several times?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-12-2009
Threadstarter  

Did you all know ebay has new phone support under their Contact us pages! I was floored today when I saw that!

So I went to the library to log into my suspended account, got the phone # and my 1hour pin#. Called them about my account being suspended. Thought it would be interesting to hear what they had to say. Oddly they were so nice and helpful and I didn't feel rushed at all!

The man looked into my account in detail. Told me for SNP they usually ask you wait a year before appealing but he told me I might as well send in an appeal email now. he said by looking at my account you can tell it was not a trend and that something obviously went wrong. He noted how besides those couple of months everything on my account is good. I have been an ebayer for 8 years, powerseller, NEVER had any other problems ever, and you can see by my feedback there was only those couple of months (when I was sick) that there were problems.
He gave me hope. Hopefully it isn't false hope but I can't see why he would of done that.

I mean if it was a definite suspension he would of told me, why would he want to sugar coat it?

So anyway, we will see. I sent in an Appeal email and fax again....

Last edited by ebaystefi; 01-12-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Old 01-12-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

I don't see what you are talking about...I know PayPal has phone support but not ebay. I went to contact us on ebay and you can search for an anwer or email them.
Old 01-12-2009
Threadstarter  

This is VERY similar to Amazon phone support except you have to call them. With Amazon, they give you a apin and call you.

Anyway, I went to the Contact us link in my suspension email under my messages, then it said to put in my subject. I put in Account Suspension, clicked enter, then on the right side of that page there was a box and it said email us or CALL. Clicked on call, it gave me a pin good for 1 hour and the phone #! You have to have the pin # to call!

I was so shocked. What is going on at ebay!! PHONE SUPPORT!!!! Have things changed over there, what is up?!

Have you also heard?

They changing some things with the feedback system and also allowing you to use two other payment processors OTHER THAN PAYPAL!!!

holy crap! What's happening.

Lets hope things are changin over there and I get my account back I deserve???
Old 01-12-2009
Threadstarter  

Here's that article:

EBAY WANTS IT SELLERS BACK!
eBay Wants Its Sellers Back | WebProNews
Old 01-12-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

I noticed the phone option too but ONLY on my suspended accounts.. it could strictly for suspension
Old 01-12-2009
Threadstarter  

Aww, really! That is crazy. I only logged into my suspended account today from the library and non of my new accounts here at home so I didn't notice, that is crazy!

But when I called it was a total customer service phone support line, for BUYERS and SELLERS and options for everything you can contact them for on their website Contact us.

That is weird!!
Old 01-13-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Side Note:I see they are adidng paymate next month(along with integration into eBay Checkout), It looks like it will function the same as GoogleCheckout, looks to be a viable option, we'll just have to see if their fees will be reasonable.
Old 01-19-2009

Longevity: 94%

wouldnt bet on it, most suspensions are indef.