MC011 Restriction and eBay fees - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 11-23-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default MC011 Restriction and eBay fees

I'm stuck at the moment in regards to which steps I should take after receiving an mc011 on a 900 item 89k account

I was selling an unknowingly high risk item as it had a patent which caused my listing to be removed and an mc011 to be put in place. This then caused a wave of return requests as the buyers were alerted, the item was of high quality and sold for close to cost price as we were working on a high turnover low margin basis

The message i've got from eBay to be reinstated was:
To appeal this restriction, please review the following guidelines:
-- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items sold on your eBay account. This may be in the form of feedback left from buyers. If you prefer, you can submit tracking numbers for each of the items posted. This will help show buyers more of your selling history and will also allow us to confirm that your items have been posted.

I have also had a paypal 180 day hold put into place, they are requesting copies of ID, invoices and tracking details. I don't mind losing these accounts, as much hard work as I have put in throughout the year this is the way of the game but I would like to know where I stand in regards to fees, I am using a real address (mailing house). Wouldn't like to leave my buyers in the lurch but with paypal freezing my funds which is upwards of 800$$ I can hardly afford to refund money let alone settle an EB bill
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: MC011 Restriction and eBay fees

the buyers should get refunded if they put in disputes.....

so did the buyers get their goods? is it possible to get anything returned to you, or is ebay saying you wont get your stuff back because of the copyright thing?

thing is, with disputes you often do not get your final value fees back, which is annoying.......I really do not agree with them taking fvf when a refund is issued, seems very convenient for their fat wallet....

the fees issue, well a stealth account can pay once and if they retrieve the money from paypal at some point....mailing house, suppose that is still stealth as far as paypal and ebay are concerned.......

Last edited by oompaloompa; 11-23-2015 at 11:51 AM.
Old 11-23-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: MC011 Restriction and eBay fees

The buyers have all received their goods and the majority haven't complained eBay have deleted the products from my store

Very true about this being a one sided mountain..eBay forever at the top counting the profits..!

The 'house-keeper' has confirmed to me that no details will be release to any agency acting on eBays behalf so all clear. My conscience wouldn't allow for me to leave buyers in the lurch and so I must do something to ensure they are at least happy with products received