Mc999 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 11-30-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Mc999

hi guys
one of my stealth account got a MC999 2 years ago
the account was suspended for 7 days on selling only, it makes this mc999 looks like a mc019...from the blah blah of their mail it looks that they are not happy with my level of descriptions and images...is that what it looks like or it's just me? well I don't see anywhere about a vero take down
should i consider this stealth account toast and move on? the account is being around for ~4 years and inactive ~2 years, if i make new stealth account I would assume that i could "maybe" start selling by say something like january?
thanks for your inputs guys

Hello
After reviewing your eBay account, it appears that you have violated eBay’s Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item policy. As a result, we’ve taken the following actions on your account:
- Your selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list or revise items for 7 days. You're also not allowed to register a new account during this time.
- Violating listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

The listing that was removed appeared to violate eBay policy or a rights owner's trademark. Please remember that you are responsible for the quality and authenticity of the products that you offer on eBay. It is against eBay policy to list any counterfeit items.

For more information please see our Replica, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies policy:
Replicas, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies policy

Our decision was based on several factors. Please take note that this removal is not to question your item. We hope you understand that this guideline has been placed to create a successful shopping and selling experience for everyone. Moving forward, the following factors are the important things we considered in reviewing your listing:

Limited Selling History - I see that you're fairly new to selling on eBay. Please be guided that building a positive selling history will increase buyer trust in your listings.

Posting multiple pictures of the actual item for sale. Including clear detailed photos of the item shows its authenticity and condition, as if you had no description of the item. This can help increase buyer interest and potentially final selling.

Insufficient description of the item:
When creating a listing, keep your buyer in mind because most buyers want to know:
What the item is
Who made it
What condition it's in
Size or dimensions
Because of trademark/copyright laws, we strictly evaluate listings for branded and luxury products.

We'd like to be able to warn a member before removing a listing. Unfortunately, because we have to act quickly, that's just not possible. We understand it is in your best interest to comply with our guidelines here on eBay. May this experience be an educational one for you the next time you are listing items up for sale.

Although there may be other listings currently on the site that are in violation of our guidelines, please be informed that this policy applies to all the members, so if you come across listings similar to this which you feel are in violation, kindly report them using the report item link on the listing page. We sincerely appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

For any further questions please don't hesitate to visit our support pages at where all the information regarding your queries is available. Thank you for being a part of the eBay community and we wish you the best with your future transactions.

During this restriction you can still:
- Send email
- Obtain shipping addresses
- Leave Feedback
- Perform other administrative tasks

After 7 days, your account will no longer be restricted. However, please be sure your current and future listings follow these guidelines, keeping in mind that additional violations of this policy could result in the suspension of your account.

If you have additional questions, contact our policy experts.
http://ocsnext.ebay.ca/ocs/cusr?quer...main=email1420

We understand that you may have been unaware of this eBay policy, and we encourage you to learn how to keep your experiences on eBay successful.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Mc999

Well.....Are you selling High Risk Vero items?
Old 11-30-2015
Threadstarter  

well it was a vero item but i don't think it was a high risk vero tho (as in branded but not luxury) (i think because i could see few k listings on them)
Old 11-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

And your item was 100% genuine?
Old 11-30-2015
Threadstarter  

that i must admit no
ill try to say that is 99% genuine but i guess there is not in between...
so the account is toasted even for non veros? I just kept the account cuz they didn't ban upright with MC999
Old 11-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

99% genuine hah - that's shady.

Account is not toasted for non-veros - just don't 1) LIST the same item(s) again and 2) rely ONLY on this account for sales. Get backups going
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
vahleof (12-01-2015)
Old 11-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vahleof View Post
that i must admit no
ill try to say that is 99% genuine but i guess there is not in between...
so the account is toasted even for non veros? I just kept the account cuz they didn't ban upright with MC999
Look at the end of the day, your item is either legit or none-legit. If they hit your with the MC999 and you have zero proof the items are genuine then what's the point of trying to get the account back, your going to keep having the same problem with future accounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
vahleof (12-01-2015)
Old 12-01-2015
Threadstarter  

I know it was shady
that's why i am now trying to make a living out of non vero or low risk vero item based on price diff. (buying low selling high hopefully)
if i stay out of the shady area would this account be acceptable to use? by all mean I would open new backups but if I only relies on backup then it would takes months before getting on track (spent month buying and sell small stuffs) or this would be the same anyway with my old account so it wouldn't make big difference

Last edited by vahleof; 12-01-2015 at 01:28 AM.
Old 12-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vahleof View Post
I know it was shady
The important thing is that you learned by your mistakes.

Quote:
if i stay out of the shady area would this account be acceptable to use? by all mean I would have to open new backups but if I only relies on backup then it would takes months before getting on track (spent month buying and sell small stuffs) or this would be the same anyway with my old account so it wouldn't make big difference
As you know, Ebay and PayPal are shady themselves....so there's no real guarantee you will be 100% safe BUT you have a fighting chance of keeping the account(s) safer AND if you have legit items with proper invoices your odds of regaining an account are a lot better.

I would say that it will take some time to get back to where you were but once you get going you should be fine.
Old 12-01-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
if you have legit items with proper invoices your odds of regaining an account are a lot better.
when it comes to invoice, so I should keep all of them in case ebay ask randomly or after reaching a selling threshold?
while i'm not having an ambition to become the next tycoon in import-export, would it be acceptable to ebay standard to have supplier as retailers? (you know, buying things in discount in small quantity) or it must be like a wholesaler/distributor that you need to buy in container
Old 12-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

You should keep every invoice you get, no matter how small or large.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
vahleof (12-01-2015)