eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Paying Off a Suspended Account?
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Default Paying Off a Suspended Account?

I was new to eBay. Due to a sales promotion, I had recently received two free iPhone 6s through work. Having just bought a brand new 6S - I had no need for these sassy little devices. I decided I would try to make some extra holiday bucks - and put them on eBay. Biggest mistake ever.

I put the phone up (never opened), along with a boxed DVD set (never opened, brand new) and a board game (brand new - ever opened). The DVD & game sold quickly and were in the mail within 48hrs. "This is amazing!" I thought.

The next day I received an email stating my account had been suspended for "suspicious activity". I contacted eBay and they refused to provide me with any additional information.

A week later I received my monthly invoice from eBay & it was paid. I walked away angry and disappointed - but ready to move on with my life. Until today....

This morning I woke up & had a bank alert that paypal (on behalf of eBay) was trying to deduct a random $53 from my account. I logged into eBay and Paypal to get to the bottom of everything - only to come up empty handed. There are no invoices, or any other proof of performance for the charges they are trying to deduct. I have had to put stop payments on my bank account, suspend my Paypal account - all because eBay decided I was "suspicious".

What is the deal? I'm all for tracking accounts - but it seems they are arbitrarily cancelling accounts and then charging users for items that were never even sold. Seems super shady.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Aspkin Group