Please tell me whats wrong with my amazon suspension appeal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-05-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Please tell me whats wrong with my amazon suspension appeal

Short synopsis: Suspended due to late dispatch of items 18% late in last 7 days, 6% in 30 days

Amazon gives me a delivery window of 30 days as non_US based seller. My delivery is two weeks so items are arriving early I have just been stupidly shipping them too late. Also keep getting buyers who give me bad address like 1, seattle, USA. Their email bounces and they dont answer their phones so these all go late.

I sent an appeal and got a strange email back today

"Hello,

We received your information, but your plan is not complete. Our review of your account found that your late shipment rate is higher than the goal of less than 4%.

To sell on Amazon.com, please reply to this message with a plan that explains how you will prevent late shipments in the future."

Pretty sure i detailed that clearly. What am i missing?

My appeal .

Thank you for your allowing me to appeal the suspension of my amazon US account.

There is only one reason cited in the "Your Amazon Selling Privaledges have been removed message" and that is " Your late shipment rate is higher than the goal of less than 4%"

Please see:
Part 1: My explanation why my late dispatch rate is too high
Part 2: My plan of action to resolve the issue

1. As recently as October 2015, my amazon US account was selling only 4 items a day on average. However during last 30 days my account has been selling more than 10 items per day, a 250% increase from only a month ago. I have sold during christmas periods before yet not experienced a boom like this so I did not anticipate such a growth. We were a little unprepared.

We also sell on amazon UK, FR and DE where our delivery window ranges from 2 days to 14 days, while our Amazon US account is a whopping 30 days. Since our US delivery typically takes 2 weeks at most, we have been - wrongly - prioritising dispatch of our EU sales. I realise that this is a mistake, and customers need to know their items are shipping quickly, especially around this time of year.

2. The solution to this is simple and has already been incorporated. I have taken on another member of staff who will assist with the prompt dispatch of orders during this busy christmas period. Should sales continue strongly into the new year, their employment will continue.

I understand that delivery time is one thing, but dispatch time is separate, and it's important to stick to the timeframe that amazon provides. We will not fall behind again or prioritise any other sales. I will also be paying greater attention to buyer messages as timely communication is essential, especially as our volume increases.

Thank you for your consideration
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-05-2015

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Please tell me whats wrong with my amazon suspension appeal

Not being patronising, but do you think amazon will actually believe that have taken on an extra member of staff to ship an extra 6 orders a day. Not exactly a boom, 6 more orders day. Amazon don't accept unprofessional sellers and you seem to one of them. How can emails bounce back, the email address of all buyers comes through the amazon e mail servers and in 15 years plus one has never bounced back.
Amazon is a serious business and they expect sellers to conduct their business in the same manner. You seem to have no accepted this so your account is suspended.
Old 12-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 69%
Default Re: Please tell me whats wrong with my amazon suspension appeal

I said i was selling on the other amazon platforms and prioritizing those. Have been doing up to 100 orders a day on those...

They suspected i was out of stock of products thats why i had shipped late. So i told them i would always keep 2 weeks of stock put aside for amazon US and that worked.

Yeah you probably haven't had amazon messages bounce because you have a normal customer base who can type a fcking email

If you really want i can show you a screenshot of what my sent messages look like

one per page of "buyer entered invalid email address, or inbox might be full"