Transfering money from one paypal acct to another - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-04-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Transfering money from one paypal acct to another

Im posting a new thread because Ive seen some unclear posts that are similar. so here goes.

1. I have a account that ive had for 9 years. My ebay was suspended , bUT NOT Paypal It is still open, and I have had some people send money to me recently so I know it just takes the email address to dothis.

2. I have a stealth account that has all new info , Ive had this for almost two years. I have a healthy withdwrawl limit and have had no issues so far taking out the money I need

3. I want to simply go to my stealth account and send money to my original paypal account, I have a debit card that goes along with it. So I can thake the money from a atm of another bank that is linked to my personal paypal .

As long as you do it from different ip's I don't see where the problem is .

does anyone else see a issue
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Transfering money from one paypal acct to another

Consistently sending funds from 1 PayPal to a 2nd PayPal WILL raise red flags. This red flag will result in PayPal wanting invoices or other documents. If you don't mind the unwanted attention then proceed with your plan.
Old 12-04-2015
Threadstarter  

If I go to a Library where ive actualy logged on under both paypal accounts . I think. and do the transfer would I take a bigger chance of being linked .
Old 12-04-2015
Threadstarter  

Sorry but isn't this the reason we have stealth ? to have no link to our old paypal or bank . A new name, phone, cc new bank. new Email. How can paypal link the two . What If I were sending money to somebody diferent altogether. Isnt it the same thing

THanks for the reply MM78
Old 12-04-2015
Banned

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestraps View Post
Sorry but isn't this the reason we have stealth ? to have no link to our old paypal or bank . A new name, phone, cc new bank. new Email. How can paypal link the two . What If I were sending money to somebody diferent altogether. Isnt it the same thing

THanks for the reply MM78
"Consistently sending funds from 1 PayPal to a 2nd PayPal WILL raise red flags'
Old 12-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestraps View Post
Sorry but isn't this the reason we have stealth ? to have no link to our old paypal or bank.
The idea of Stealth is to get back to selling and "looking like a normal seller. This whole paypal to paypal makes Paypal nervous and when you make paypal nervous then sh*t hits the roof.

Quote:
A new name, phone, cc new bank. new Email.
Bank, I don't see anywhere in your post about adding a bank, is there a reason u don't or can't add a bank to your new paypal?

Quote:
How can paypal link the two.
Look, PayPal isn't as dumb ad you think they are. They have bots that check for specific things.

Quote:
What If I were sending money to somebody diferent altogether. Isnt it the same thing
Sending someone money here and there isn't going to trigger any red flags.....try sending money on a weekly basis and see what happens.....In the end its your accounts, do what you will with them.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Runnynose (12-07-2015)
Old 12-04-2015
Threadstarter  

Say for instance I have a email like johnO1980 gmail which i'm using as a paypal email stealth address . If I go to my stealth paypal, log in and from my paypal balance, send some odd amount to my real paypal with a totally different email like lets say ..... Jimlovesdogs yahoo . How can paypal link you . Becazuse You have totally different names , bank phone email, address credit card bank account.

Youre not sending from the stealth paypal account straightaway to the bank you used with your original paypal./ Ebay. now THAT would be dumb

I guess were basically saying that if you start making paypal transfrs without actualy buying something then that looks suspicous

Like for instance I actualy had Netflix which is a reocouring charge come out every month of my bank thru paypal. THat is an ok transfer.

If I were to do this transfer once no link ? I would think.

So the ip address would matter . If I did this at my residence , would I get linked , I would not do that I would go somewhere on wi fi hotspot to do it.
Old 12-04-2015
Threadstarter  

It doesn't matter anyway, Its already 10 30 and it wont make any sence to do a transfer tonight Ill just utilize the money ill be getting tomorrow in the mail.
Old 12-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Can you PLEASE re-read the entire text of POST 2.

You are wisely being advised that repeatedly making transfers for the sake of getting funds may expose you to problems.

Once paypal gets the idea to go check accounts, you have exposed working accounts to your own folly.
Old 12-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

So many posts about how transferring from one pp to another repeatedly is bad for the health of the account....OP, would be wise to re-read the advice
Old 12-05-2015
Threadstarter  

Im only going to do it once
Old 12-05-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the advise . Ill let ya'll know what happens
Old 12-05-2015

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
The idea of Stealth is to get back to selling and "looking like a normal seller. This whole paypal to paypal makes Paypal nervous and when you make paypal nervous then sh*t hits the roof.

Bank, I don't see anywhere in your post about adding a bank, is there a reason u don't or can't add a bank to your new paypal?

Look, PayPal isn't as dumb ad you think they are. They have bots that check for specific things.

Sending someone money here and there isn't going to trigger any red flags.....try sending money on a weekly basis and see what happens.....In the end its your accounts, do what you will with them.
looks like you are not getting the correct advice... Stop using the 2 paypal accounts they will put flag up. unless you have a business paypal account and a personal pay pal account in the same names. which i dont think you have.. Here goes!! go to cardplus and apply for the pre paid credit card £4.95 and they also give you a bank account on line. cash withdrawals a small charge. shopping online and in stores paying bills all free. Once the card is delivered to your address you can change the address if you need to that it is. you can also use the name that is on your stealth account before applying for the cardplus card... The best prepaid card and bank account on the market,
The Following User Says Thank You to debbieabouelkheir For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (12-06-2015)
Old 12-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbieabouelkheir View Post
looks like you are not getting the correct advice... Stop using the 2 paypal accounts they will put flag up. unless you have a business paypal account and a personal pay pal account in the same names. which i dont think you have.. Here goes!! go to cardplus and apply for the pre paid credit card £4.95 and they also give you a bank account on line. cash withdrawals a small charge. shopping online and in stores paying bills all free. Once the card is delivered to your address you can change the address if you need to that it is. you can also use the name that is on your stealth account before applying for the cardplus card... The best prepaid card and bank account on the market,
Perhaps you would like to look at the OP flag because they are not in the UK......so cardplus is not going to be very useful.