eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Buyer left Neg 2 days after purchase! Worth to call in to remove?
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Buyer left Neg 2 days after purchase! Worth to call in to remove?

Sold an item and shipped next day. Handling time in ad was 2-days. Buyer contacted me on the second day wanting to cancel order after I already shipped it. I declined the Return request as it was already in the mail. Informed buyer it was already shipped. In hindsight I should have just hit the accept button upon item being returned.

Buyer was upset by this and leaves a neg on day 2.

I did not upload tracking or mark "shipped" as I drop ship and am not able to get tracking same day from my supplier. Yes, I know not ideal.

I will be calling the buyer and also uploading tracking to Ebay proving I shipped the day after. My questions is should I call Ebay on this one to try and get it removed? I only have 10 feedback total on account and not I am at 90% and I have not sold a thing since my rating dropped. I looked up his feedback left for sellers and whad ya know he has left 15 negs in the past 6 months!

Thoughts?

Last edited by Pnw507; 12-06-2015 at 03:19 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Aspkin Group