Funds Availability After Payment Review - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-07-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Funds Availability After Payment Review

Ebay/paypal account are about 60 days old. 118 transactions, $7800 in sales, 100% feedback, 5.0 DSR's across the board. Now that preliminary info is out of the way....

Account still has 21 day holds since it is not 90 days old yet...that's fine. Funds availability date is always 21 days from the date of the sale. If a shipping label is printed from ebay or paypal, that date changes to 14 days from the date of sale. Once the item is delivered, the date changes again to 3 days from the delivery date. It has ALWAYS been like this.

However, I had a sale that had a payment review on it. Meaning paypal sent me the whole "do not ship until we say its OK" email..."it may take up to 24 hours to review the payment". Nothing I haven't dealt with before. Well, since that happened, there is an hourglass on ebay where the payment status is. Usually it will be a dollar sign once payment is completed. Even though paypal has already finished the review and sent the "OK to ship" email (which took 10 minutes), it still shows an hourglass. There's no funds availability date showing up on ebay because it still thinks that the payment is under review by paypal.

On the transaction history on paypal, it shows the payment is completed. So I created a shipping label on ebay like usual...it now shows a little package since it is "shipped", but the hourglass is still there. Go back to paypal and it shows the item has been shipped, and still has the same funds availability date (21 days).

Item has been delivered, it's been more than 3 days after delivery, buyer has even left positive feedback...still has the same funds availability date (21 days). So, with all of that out of the way, the question is....has anyone dealt with this before? Would paypal release the funds if I called them? Or am I just sitting around playing their games?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-07-2015

Longevity: 51%
Default Re: Funds Availability After Payment Review

Hi, I've been through the 21 day, do not ship till we tell you was for me due to customer had paid via PP, but the funds originated via their bank to PP, that I do know and just some info to pass on.
Old 12-07-2015
Threadstarter  

The payment review isn't the issue. It's the information relay between paypal and ebay regarding the payment showing as pending (hourglass) and the funds availability date staying at 21 days instead of becoming available.
Old 12-08-2015

Longevity: 51%

Oh okay, haven't been through that one.
Old 12-08-2015
MU

Longevity: 48%

Just call them paypal and ask them
they will remove the hold if its cross the limit of days
Old 12-08-2015
Threadstarter  

Thats the thing...it hasnt been 21 days, but it has been past the 3 day mark after delivery. Buyer left positive feedback as well.
Old 12-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewguy3 View Post
Just call them paypal and ask them
they will remove the hold if its cross the limit of days
Calling up PP can be dangerous - I wouldn't do it unless absolutely critical. I would wait it out for few more days. PP isn't the quickest to update on the system.

Calling up PP could lead to review of your account and request for documents, etc. depending on the agent you speak to
Old 12-08-2015

Longevity: 55%
Send a message via Skype™ to progetter92

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Calling up PP can be dangerous - I wouldn't do it unless absolutely critical. I would wait it out for few more days. PP isn't the quickest to update on the system.

Calling up PP could lead to review of your account and request for documents, etc. depending on the agent you speak to
exactly or request for for database questions
Old 12-09-2015
Threadstarter  

I guess I will be waiting the full 21 days then. Because the ebay account is less than 90 days, paypal won't release funds "unless ebay says so"...you know what I mean? Once it shows delivered on ebay, usually 3 days later the funds are available...it gives you a funds availability date on ebay.

HOWEVER, as I said, it doesn't even show payment has been received on ebay. It shows an hour glass...like the payment is pending. Because it WAS under review when the payment was first sent to me, but then Paypal cleared the payment and I shipped the item. But ebay's side is screwed up. It still gives me the message at the top of the selling page that I am awaiting payment for 1 item (which is the item in question), when I have already received it.
Old 12-09-2015
MU

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post

Oh K its mean that we should avoid paypal for calling try to resolve issue without calling paypal and what about messeging them they also then suspicious