Very strange situation with VBA adding - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-12-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Very strange situation with VBA adding

So the story is... First of all all of a sudden 5 of my VBAs just disappeared overnight from their paypals. No emails no nothing - just gone and paypals send emails bla-bla-bla add bank acc for more opportunities. These are 5 accts out of 6 which recently sold on the same strategy 10 items and got raised level. I was selling non-vero cheap $0.99 things in quantity of 10x5 accts. So everything was fine and in about 1-2 months overnigght I lost VBAs. 1 account is fine and keeps it.
So I needed 5 vbas. I contacted makavi and makerviet and makerviet refunded my payment for not answering long enough and makavi first apologized about long response and after that asked if I could make it deposit instead of asked instant. I said fine. Those which I lost overnight were also micro.

So to summarize a little - most likely sellers of them have some sort of diddiculties now in creating them. And something wrong with micros is going on. Just to mention the rest 15 accts with over 1 year keep instant vbas just fine.

And here we go.....
While adding these 5 VBAs at acct #2 I had VERY STRANGE message
Screenshots in regular and classic. First I thought I linked accts and it sees adding me the same type of bank. But after keeping going with other 3 left everything was fine.
I came back to the bad one thinking it was some glitch and tried in classic paypal. Same thing but much more interesting words explaining why I can't add it.

So what are the thoughts of experts ???
I have 2 opinions:
1) linked accts - which is very unlikely -always keep logs of IP different users etc - not possible. Plus why only 1 acct not 5 of them
2)the seller plays bad games giving out people bad accts recycling them.Which I believe is the reason

Any comments would be appreciated as it's not about I believe the're ****ed up, which they're not but it's just VERY WEIRD

[IMG][img]http://s4.postimg.org/dd8n8eeo9/****.jpg[/img][/IMG]

[IMG][img]http://s7.postimg.org/o8wl1fyav/****2.jpg[/img][/IMG]

P.S. I had recently added these 6 accts because at the time of selling after 1 year inactivity I purchased with VBAs so they slided off and thats why I added 6 micros and lost 5 of them now. I have a bad feeling that these 5 (4 good and 1 "eventually" good) also will not last long. Some **** is with micros now. Plus sellers playing bad games. Or at least looks like that.

Last edited by olekstom87; 12-12-2015 at 05:16 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-12-2015
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Very strange situation with VBA adding

Now after he changed it, no problem with new one...
Old 12-12-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Glad you figured it out. Read your OP 3 times and still have no idea what you're talking about.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Burger Box Man (12-14-2015), dealagreeproceed (12-14-2015)
Old 12-12-2015
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Whoever sold you these VBAs, they gave you used ones. Your accounts will get ****ed up sooner or later.
Old 12-13-2015

Longevity: 60%

Did paypal anyway try to charge the paypal accounts, and were the funds in the paypal not available or did not cover your ebay fees? If so you have have killed your VBA's
The Following User Says Thank You to xxrange For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (12-14-2015)
Old 12-14-2015

Activity: 37%

Ouch.

It doesn't matter what the sellers say it only matters what Paypal detects. For instance if you create an account on eBay and use a random phone # and it gets linked to an actual real phone # on accounts that's limited, your screwed.

If Paypal which its clear they have detected a VBA that's already been added on a previous account your probably screwed, maybe not. Because its technically not "linked" you might be okay. I don't think they can suspend someone if its really not "linked". For instance if I was adding a bank account and mistyped a # and it was someone elses account I could maybe get that same error.

I'd rethink buying VBA's from that seller in the future.
Old 12-14-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxrange View Post
Did paypal anyway try to charge the paypal accounts, and were the funds in the paypal not available or did not cover your ebay fees? If so you have have killed your VBA's
I think you meant ebay trying to get feesfrom those paypals. But on ebay profile there were vanillas as automatic. And I paid them manually and a while ago. No other automatic payments of similar. So have no clue what caused it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
Ouch.

It doesn't matter what the sellers say it only matters what Paypal detects. For instance if you create an account on eBay and use a random phone # and it gets linked to an actual real phone # on accounts that's limited, your screwed.
Absolutely agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
If Paypal which its clear they have detected a VBA that's already been added on a previous account your probably screwed, maybe not. Because its technically not "linked" you might be okay. I don't think they can suspend someone if its really not "linked". For instance if I was adding a bank account and mistyped a # and it was someone elses account I could maybe get that same error.

I'd rethink buying VBA's from that seller in the future.
Also think so. Looks like I might be ok, as it just refused to go further on very first step. It could be a misspelling or just mistake with vba numbers.
If e.g. It gave me this messages at time of confirming micros that's probably a 99% suspension as you confirm you own this account

Thank you everybody for your time and opinions on this matter.

Btw this seller was makavi94. Probably as I mentioned above was in a hurry or could not create any more for some reason and thought it could be fine to make few good/few used ones.So be carefull with him.

Last edited by olekstom87; 12-14-2015 at 04:29 AM.
Old 12-14-2015
Banned

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Glad you figured it out. Read your OP 3 times and still have no idea what you're talking about.
me as well lol... tried so hard to understand because it actually looks interesting but dam it was just too bad!!!
Old 12-14-2015

Longevity: 49%

My head hurts
The Following User Says Thank You to Burger Box Man For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (12-14-2015)
Old 12-14-2015

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burger Box Man View Post
My head hurts
i think you need to be the head of the bank of england to understand it or some sort of rocket scientist,

serious eff though so probably best to ignore it and get on with your life