Amazon Unfair Claims - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-15-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Amazon Unfair Claims

Hi all

Ok we know this season has been awful with lots of shipping delays across all the major carriers that is Ups USPS & Fedex but of course customers don't give two flying shoes about that they want there item regardless. So what do they do, open up premature AZ claims crying Non Receipt!

Well I out of the blue learned something new that I am wondering has anyone on here ever experienced. I sold a 400$ item. Customer opened the claim for non receipt. Amazon refunded him and debited my account even though I pleaded with him and Amazon that it was a delay usps but could we give it a little more time. Nope they refunded him case closed so I kept watching the tracking finally it was delivered and customer signed for it. I contacted Amazon and they told me there was nothing they could do about it. So I appealed and lost again. My last resort was to contact buyer and ask him could he do the right thing and repay. He said yes I already did. To my surprise I told him I never gotten anything refunded to me and was he sure he repayed? He said yes and I'll send you the letter that Amazon sent me.

He sent me the letter where Amazon told him that they too saw that the item was finally delivered and to place an (x) on the line to have them reaurhorize his Cc. Wow is Amazon underhandedly doing this granting claims for late deliveries but reaurhorizing customers Cc's and making a fortune from doing this? Did anyone else know about that email they send to customers for late deliveries ? Please let me know thx??
The Following User Says Thank You to FairMP For This Useful Post:
ass11078 (12-16-2015)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-18-2015

Longevity: 69%
Default Re: Amazon Unfair Claims

Got to pay for those rocketships some how.

No, ive never heard of this. Have you contacted a supervisor to get your money back?
Old 12-19-2015

Longevity: 65%

Interesting... please keep us posted...
Old 12-19-2015

Longevity: 81%

I heard many horror stories about Amazon. Someone that I knew lost 2k because there account was link to banned account. To be honest if your selling anything above 100$ mark on eBay or Amazon. You should be extra vigilant. The best thing with Amazon is use there fulfillment. You pay a little more but it's worth it. Second never ever use usps shipping expensive items. I would continue to contact Amazon. It's learning experience. I would never trust a government ran agency to handle my expensive packages. USPS should of been privatize at this point. USPS needs to cut the waste of its useless employee who have hard time scanning packages
Old 12-20-2015
Threadstarter  

Yes guys Amazon told me verbatim that they do not know what I was talking about and I could reach out to the customer myself but at this point the case has been appealed and Closed! So I told the representative that the customer gave me proof that they already reauthorized his Cc. Again she said she'll look into it but can't guarantee anything. Wow they are doing this behind our backs without our knowledge. Now I know why they allow customers to Open AZ way quicker than EBay or any other selling venues, It is all clear now. My customer also told me he inquired to Amazon first and they actually encouraged him to open the AZ claim instead of talking with me about the late delivery. We really can't win with them as they make up all there own rules and it all benefits them in more ways than us little sellers know.
Old 12-20-2015

Longevity: 53%

Just ask your customer to send you a cheque or pay the money direct to you. If all you say is true and your customer is honest, no problems..
Old 12-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums FairMP - Amazon is known for some of these underhanded buyer support :(
Old 12-20-2015

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
Just ask your customer to send you a cheque or pay the money direct to you. If all you say is true and your customer is honest, no problems..
But, going by what the customer said, they already re-paid amazon. They would have to do a chargeback and win it, simply based on the seller's word. I'm surprised the customer went as far as they did.
Old 12-20-2015

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
If you're going to do that, you better be doing it over the phone, or better yet not at all. You'll get slapped if Amazon thinks you're trying to go around them and avoid their commission/fees. You also have to be mindful about posting your own website store in any messages. Anything they perceive as sidestepping their fees, present or future.
Old 12-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

I agree with some of the other comments. I sell about $20-40 items on Amazon so USPS is ok. If it is over $100 UPS or Fedex is how you need to ship it. It really sucks but Amazon is really not as lenient. I also for my products don't offer any like 3 day options or whatever. I think even the expedited option is 3-5 days. I always try to under promise on shipping time and over deliver. Both on eBay and Amazon I have had too many headaches over ppl needing items sent overnight or whatever. On eBay I just block them.
Old 12-21-2015

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 71%

Another horror story ,keep us updated
Old 12-21-2015

wow unbelievable !
Old 12-22-2015
Threadstarter  

Guys he already marked the (x) to recharge his Cc so he would have to do a chargeback and of course I asked him. He now wants proof from me that Amazon won't pay me then he said he'll do a chargeback. What should I do?