I want to use the ebay account of another person - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-12-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Smile I want to use the ebay account of another person

I am old enough that if I lived with my mother, she would live in my basement, not the other way around. She will allow me to use her ebay account as mine was suspended. She just called ebay and said she wanted to start selling again. She is able to sell 100items/5k a month. She asked for an increase, they told her she had to sell for 30 days. Then no problem call back. So there is a record the account holder wants to sell.

If I take over this account and associate it with the paypal account Ive had for 8 years, this was the paypal attached to the ebay account I was suspended what happens?
Story, you can skip it
I had 97% positive feedback when I was suspended. I was forced to leave town for about a month (someone died - it became my job to take care of all arrangements on the opposite of the country I live in). When I left about 10 items were not shipped. I received 6 negative feedbacks back to back which put me at the bottom of their calculated performance level. Even after these negative feedbacks, I still maintained a 97% positive rating. Everyone received 100% refunds with no issue - no one was robbed. I'd like to continue providing outstanding customer service and the reason I left town was a once in a life time experience.

The question again, if I take someones existing ebay account and attach a paypal account that was tied to a suspended account what happens and how do you know? The IP I logged onto this site with is not my actual IP. :P
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-14-2015

Activity: 39%
Longevity: 57%
Default Re: I want to use the ebay account of another person

Long term yes.

You WILL have a issue of some sort where paypal or ebay need to look at the account and they will see they are different names. Its a easy link once they catch on. Who knows how long it could work but it will temporarily but eventually they will catch on. They still share information for a couple more years.

For instance if a buyer opens a return and then a case on paypal it automatically close on ebay, why? Because paypal told ebay to close it because they're still best friends.
Old 12-14-2015
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darpa317 View Post
If I take over this account and associate it with the paypal account Ive had for 8 years, this was the paypal attached to the ebay account I was suspended what happens?
You are linking and "infecting" the good standing eBay account with the one they have already suspended.

Troubles a-head.

Last edited by ilcarletto; 12-14-2015 at 05:55 AM.
Old 12-14-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

If ypu put the paypal that was attached to your suspended account NEAR your Mom's working and good account, you ruin her account.

If I was your Mom, one of us would be leaving home over your silliness.
Any kid of mine that killed my account would get hot tongue & cold shoulder.

The reason this does not work is because you LINK yourself.

Please read more, learn more and leave your Mom in peace
If you are really on the level, let your Mom read the replies. Then she will know the facts.
Good Luck.

Last edited by GreenBean; 12-14-2015 at 05:39 AM.
Old 12-17-2015

Longevity: 51%

it'd be linked. use her paypal account. dont use any of same info like cards or bank aco****.
Old 12-17-2015
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdanielsbtch View Post
it'd be linked. use her paypal account. dont use any of same info like cards or bank aco****.
Forum general suggestion is NOT to use other person's accounts.

Leave friends, parents, relatives, pets alone... go stealth with your own knowledge.
Old 12-20-2015

Some of my friends offered me their accounts let me run it, after 1 or 2 weeks I returned them back, feel a lot of pressure.

I also got badly tricked by an old "good" friend who rip off 4000£ from me by using her boyfriend account together.

Run your own stealth.
Old 12-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
Forum general suggestion is NOT to use other person's accounts.
Haha, but isn't the forum suggestion also to never add a new P/P to an established eBay account? OP said his mother "wished to start selling again", meaning she already attached a Paypal to the eBay account. In my opinion the only way for OP to use his mothers account would be to not change anything at all.

Of course, starting fresh with a stealth P/P and eBay would be much simpler. But it does not sound like OP is on that level yet.

Hell when I read the stealth guide a few years ago (outdated I'm sure, got it from TPB) it actually recommended using a family member's info....