eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Anonymous bank account for Paypal.
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%

To verify your bank account, paypal pay a small sum into your account and you confirm the amount to show the account is yours. But to pay money into your account Paypal instruct that they need the exact name on the statement. This might be a bluff so you could try another name and see what happens. HOWEVER I'm pretty sure that the home address you give paypal doesnt have to be the same as given to the bank as loads of people forget to update their details plus both parties dont need your current home address for payments to be made. So as you share your name with numerous other people I shouldnt think your name alone would flag up a check. Only a breach of the rules and a complaint would I assume do that so you must act ethically in your ebay dealings

Aspkin Group