Anonymous bank account for Paypal. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Default Anonymous bank account for Paypal.

Hello,

I'm wondering is it possible to open an anonymous bank account
and use this to verify a uk paypal account.
If anyone has any info at all.

I've heard that they only get yes or no
from the bank for verification,none of
your personal details are disclosed.

If you don't wish to post in the forum,
could you PM me.
Any help would be great.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-10-2007
Threadstarter  

Hello,

Just to give you more info i'm not trying
to launder money for the mafia,just keep
my details private.

Alternatively i'm just looking for a way
to open a uk paypal account,not with my name
or address and get it verified and be able to withdraw
the money via card.

Don't want much !!
Old 08-10-2007

Longevity: 96%

This is exactly what I would like to do, however from what I have read after finding this site a week agomy guess is this is easier said than done :(
Old 08-10-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

I've heard you can open bank accounts online. I'm not sure how UK is, but in the US you can do this. And banks don't give out any of your information to merchants, including eBay or Paypal.
Old 08-10-2007
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUTTY321 View Post
Hello,

Just to give you more info i'm not trying
to launder money for the mafia,just keep
my details private.

Alternatively i'm just looking for a way
to open a uk paypal account,not with my name
or address and get it verified and be able to withdraw
the money via card.

Don't want much !!
Suspect! your limited
Old 08-11-2007

Longevity: 99%

Can merchants (including Paypal or Ebay) give any of your information out to banks?
Old 08-12-2007

Longevity: 98%

To verify your bank account, paypal pay a small sum into your account and you confirm the amount to show the account is yours. But to pay money into your account Paypal instruct that they need the exact name on the statement. This might be a bluff so you could try another name and see what happens. HOWEVER I'm pretty sure that the home address you give paypal doesnt have to be the same as given to the bank as loads of people forget to update their details plus both parties dont need your current home address for payments to be made. So as you share your name with numerous other people I shouldnt think your name alone would flag up a check. Only a breach of the rules and a complaint would I assume do that so you must act ethically in your ebay dealings
Old 08-18-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollock2ebay View Post
To verify your bank account, paypal pay a small sum into your account and you confirm the amount to show the account is yours. But to pay money into your account Paypal instruct that they need the exact name on the statement. This might be a bluff so you could try another name and see what happens. HOWEVER I'm pretty sure that the home address you give paypal doesnt have to be the same as given to the bank as loads of people forget to update their details plus both parties dont need your current home address for payments to be made. So as you share your name with numerous other people I shouldnt think your name alone would flag up a check. Only a breach of the rules and a complaint would I assume do that so you must act ethically in your ebay dealings
The bank does not give back any information...? If I spelled my name a different way with PayPal and ebay, would the bank notify them at all? Or is all information blocked from them?
Old 08-18-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy View Post
The bank does not give back any information...? If I spelled my name a different way with PayPal and ebay, would the bank notify them at all? Or is all information blocked from them?
I think when you open an account like a business account which is a prefered route to use when going stealth, (because you don't have to lie so much) You can instruct the bank rep that you do business on the web and you would like your account to have a note, stating that no personal or business information be given out.
Old 08-18-2007
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%

Anonymous bank acct for a UK resident? Unlikely. Maybe a year ago it was possible with this one company.
Old 08-19-2007
Executive [VIP]

I used a bank account in my mom's name to open a PayPal account in a completely different name that I made up, as well as a made-up address. PayPal deposited the funds and the account got verified - even tried to withdraw $300 for a test and it worked, arrived 3 days later!
Old 03-22-2011

Longevity: 75%

I opened my ebay account under my name 3 yrs ago and used my wifes paypal account. this was before we were married so the last name was different. i used these two accounts linked together and had no issues geting verified, and made tons of money.became a bronze powerseller with 100% feedback,and reach the 5000 mark with paypal. the only time i had any issues at all is when i sold VERO items.and over night with no warning shut down! account suspended! actually blocked! i assume,i can never sale under my real name again? i made close to $4000 in 2 days! when i got shut down. NO JOKE! i realize now it was to much to soon. since then ive learned alot,the key is to LEARN! become smarter,wiser. if your jus now learning on what to due listen to these people who have been doing this for sometime now. they know what there talking about.ASPKIN YOUR A GENIUS! quick shout out! lol
Closed Thread