How is this account link even possible? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-25-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Send a message via Skype™ to HelpNeeded!
Default How is this account link even possible?

I created a new stealth Amazon account today, got an almost instant review status. Normally when I get suspended for a linked account, I will get an email saying just that - the account is linked to a previously suspended account. This one was different and said something along the lines of "You created a new account when we removed selling privileges" and that was it..

Now the steps to create the account which complete baffle me as to how I was even possibly linked:

1. Name: Used company name, which I got a new LLC for, passed tax wizard, never put my own info except when registering with the IRS. I know this cannot lead to a link.

2. Credit Card: Bought a VCC on here

3. Address: Used random PO box in a nearby town.

4. Phone: used the app Burner, this has worked for me in the past with no issues.

5. Browser fingerprints, ect: Created new user account on my iMac (Honestly, I think this is what is causing the links. People say this is perfectly fine to do and acts like a new machine but I still would think the mac address would be the same and would link you? Can anyone advise here? I was using VMWare before but it was SUPER slow and simply did not work..

6. Changed my IP by spoffing mac and unplugging, works like a charm.

7. Items listed: NO items were listed!

I honestly have no idea how this is still getting me linked. The account I had previously was running just fine and then I added a brand new BofA account I created and that linked me instantly, but I thought they can't see the name on the account? And now with this account I got linked despite no information leading back to me.. I am guessing the new user account did it but I thought that worked?

Maybe there is something new we don't know about?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-25-2015

Longevity: 54%
Default Re: How is this account link even possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpNeeded! View Post
I created a new stealth Amazon account today, got an almost instant review status. Normally when I get suspended for a linked account, I will get an email saying just that - the account is linked to a previously suspended account. This one was different and said something along the lines of "You created a new account when we removed selling privileges" and that was it..

Now the steps to create the account which complete baffle me as to how I was even possibly linked:

1. Name: Used company name, which I got a new LLC for, passed tax wizard, never put my own info except when registering with the IRS. I know this cannot lead to a link.

4. Phone: used the app Burner, this has worked for me in the past with no issues.

5. Browser fingerprints, ect: Created new user account on my iMac (Honestly, I think this is what is causing the links. People say this is perfectly fine to do and acts like a new machine but I still would think the mac address would be the same and would link you? Can anyone advise here? I was using VMWare before but it was SUPER slow and simply did not work..

I honestly have no idea how this is still getting me linked. The account I had previously was running just fine and then I added a brand new BofA account I created and that linked me instantly, but I thought they can't see the name on the account? And now with this account I got linked despite no information leading back to me.. I am guessing the new user account did it but I thought that worked?

I dont think PO boxes looks good for accounts and what address was used for the company?

I suspect it was something to do with the IP address or computer - best to use vmware or new computer IMO..
Old 12-26-2015

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 85%

the way i do amazon steath:
1: 3g dongle or VPN.
2: cheapest brand new pc ( only cost 150-200GBP, you can get back in a day once account runing well).
3: new bank account and credit card.

that's all. you will rarely linked .
i doing this way simply because i know myself is not a IT professional, i always keep the simplest way, and to be proved that is a best way.
wish can help you.
Old 12-26-2015

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 85%

by the way, never ever sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗, amazon steath is a way to do business, not a way to cheat.
sell ligit goods, you can run it for a long time.
Old 12-26-2015

Longevity: 53%

Did you check your IP had changed with the likes of What's My IP Address? - Obsolete Browser Page

New user on apple is fine, I run several accounts on my macbook.

Was BOA saving's are checking, been problems with the saving's accounts.

VCC can also be a problem
Old 12-27-2015

Longevity: 53%

Something your doing is causing the problem. I opened a new stealth in Nov and its running fine.
Old 12-27-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly101 View Post
Something your doing is causing the problem. I opened a new stealth in Nov and its running fine.
*clap clap clap clap*

Congrats! OP has not been so fortunate.
Old 12-27-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 77%
Send a message via Skype™ to HelpNeeded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
*clap clap clap clap*

Congrats! OP has not been so fortunate.
Haha. I have had stealth accounts (at least 20 or so eBay accounts, and about 3 Amazon accounts), so I know what I am doing and what has previously worked, but this is just throwing me a curve ball.

Has anyone had luck with getting previous account suspensions lifted? My history with Amazon accounts, and keep in mind all products I sell are my own, that are manufactured by my company:

1. Buyer did not read description at all, never emailed us or anything. One of my first 2-3 sales, got a negative, lost that account in less than a week of having it for one neg. This was years ago, all with personal info.

2. Stealth account, created with company info. Lost dude to seller performance (longggg story, lessons learned, good help is hard to find!)

3. Another stealth, account got very large and we got hit with a hurricane and had no access to internet (cell towers all down as well), inventory was all destroyed, had to cancel orders, shipments destroyed, huge mess, boom ODR jumped because we couldn't get on to enable vacation mode and communicate with buyers for about 2 weeks. Amazon didn't care.

4-on. Have made several attempts at new accounts, then something always happens where they randomly get linked. One was after adding a bank account. Another (this is a good one), was that a competitor complained about us selling OUR OWN product claiming it was counterfeit, after THEY hijacked our listing and were the ones knocking it off. We did the whole test purchase protocol to prove to Amazon their product was similar but not ours, they didn't care and suspended me because the competitor had seniority over my stealth account.

Now I am trying to get back but I am getting frustrated having to go out, buy a new credit card, ect, only to have a link for some reason or another.
Old 12-28-2015
MU

Longevity: 48%

Quote:

Sometimes a app can make accounts go down, You never know if the app burner is detect as scam used by other people.

If i where you i will not use that app, Make small changes maybe thats the problem.
Old 12-28-2015

Longevity: 58%

Quote:

have you used different browser while use different user account?