Got my money for 45 days! :) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-15-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Smile Got my money for 45 days! :)

I think PayPal is changing a little bit...

I got suspended in 19 of October.

After several e-mails, several phone calls. My case was handled to the executive escalations office which promised to review to me on the first week of December. SHE DIDN'T REVIEW IT. When the time came, my case was sent to (I guess a tougher person) Sandra Palmer (same office of executive escalations).

The first one did promise to review it every 30 days, but the second one was tougher and her last e-mail was this:

Quote:
Dear XXX XXX

Thank you for your reply.

Mr XX, I understand your concerns about the funds been held for 180 days on your PayPal account.

The reason why the funds are held is not only to do with PayPal User Agreements; the credit cards issuers allow opening a chargeback within 180 days. Therefore, we have to hold the funds for that length of time.

All complaints can be further referred to the following bodies and for the purpose of doing so, this letter will be known as our "final response":

- UK European Consumer Centre (ECC-Net):

Trading Standards Institute

1 Sylvan Court, Sylvan Way

Southfields Business Park
Can you believe her? She said that was their FINAL RESPONSE!
SHE EVEN INCLUDED OFFICES SO I CAN COMPLAIN TO IF I HAD A PROBLEM!

I was mad and sad because I had to wait 180 days (April 2016). But then one day later (which was the day that the first person of executive escalations was supposed to review my account) I got two e-mails, both of them the same content and the same header: "Your funds now are available for withdrawal".

I logon to PayPal and I could see:

Your account has been limited for more than 45 days. It will continue to be limited but you now have the ability to withdraw funds.

FINALLY! I guess there are still some good people left as executives

My advice to you guys who are still limited is to still contact them, bug them, make it a big of a deal - do not worry - until your case has reached the executive escalations.

I wish good luck to all of you! And upon your account is eligible for withdrawals, get your money out of there as soon as possible!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-15-2015
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Got my money for 45 days! :)

WOW. This forum is a good luck LOL.

I just got an e-mail from PayPal. Another one of my stealth accounts is now available for withdrawal after 45 days.

Your PayPal Funds are Eligible for Withdrawal

service@intl.paypal.com
Reply|
To:
xxxx <xxxxx@hotmail.com>; ... Tue 12/15/2015 9:27 PM
PayPal

Hello ixxxxxxxx

Your PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal.

To withdraw funds from your account, please log in to PayPal.
As a reminder, access to your account will remain limited.

While access to your account is limited, you may:
* place logos into your auction listings or on your website
* update your account information
* withdraw funds from your account

You may not:
* send or request money
* receive payments
* add funds to your account
* close your account

Thank you for using PayPal.

Sincerely,
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences.

Copyright © 1999-2015 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory- PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPal’s stored value
facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.
Old 12-15-2015

Activity: 30%
Longevity: 67%

Well done on getting your money out after 45 days. I've been waiting 5 months to get my £1000 out. Any ideas on what emails I could send or things to say on the phone? My account is linked to 3 accounts 2 I can access to but one I can't.
Old 12-15-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
Well done on getting your money out after 45 days. I've been waiting 5 months to get my £1000 out. Any ideas on what emails I could send or things to say on the phone? My account is linked to 3 accounts 2 I can access to but one I can't.
Both of these accounts were linked to each other. Once they are limited, it does not matter. What matters is getting your money out faster.

And the key to that in my opinion is no chargebacks. I kept regularly in contact with my buyers, asking them how their product was working out, if they needed help. I was one step ahead of them, so If any of them were to open a charge back, they would have contacted me first.

They saw that my accounts weren't posing a risk anymore, so they released the funds.

I suggest you contact this e-mail:
ppelce@paypal.co.uk (if you are in Europe)
ppelce@paypal.com (if you are in the US).

It's the PayPal Office of Executive Escalations. Ask them politely that you understand their concern, but you are determined that your account DOES NOT pose a risk for the credit card issuers and the buyers. Tell them that you understand the risk for chargebacks, and that you are willing to leave some money on the account.
Old 12-15-2015

Thank you for the email address I will go ahead and contact them. I know 2 of my linked PayPal accounts are not in negative balance not sure about the 3rd as I can't access that one.

I will use your example when contacting them. Wish me luck.

Last edited by samspalace; 12-15-2015 at 04:22 PM.
Old 12-15-2015

Is this a good email to send to PayPal.

Dear xxxxxxx,

I have funds in my account which I can't withdrawal. My account has been limited for 5 months.

I understand your concern, but i'm determined that my account DOES NOT pose a risk for the credit card issuers and the buyers.

I understand the risk for chargebacks, and i'm willing to leave some money on the account.

Please get back to me and help me withdrawal my funds in my PayPal account.

Regards,

xxxxxxxxxxx
Old 12-16-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Congrats!!!
Old 12-17-2015

Longevity: 83%

Very easy to get your money in 45 days. I have done it on EVERY stealth account that has been limited. All you have to do is file a complaint with the better business bureau against Paypal using the stealth e-mail address and contact info. Stating they are illegally holding money that is rightfully yours. They only have 30 or 45 days (can't remember) to respond to a BBB complaint---which they will. At that time, you will receive an e-mail that your funds are available. They won't release it before 45 days, but won't hold it for 46 as they want to resolve BBB complaints. Again, I literally have 100% SUCCESS RATE doing this!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dmb8183 For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (12-20-2015), Dufus (12-19-2015), ebaychic2013 (04-01-2017), subin145 (12-20-2015)
Old 12-20-2015

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb8183 View Post
Very easy to get your money in 45 days. I have done it on EVERY stealth account that has been limited. All you have to do is file a complaint with the better business bureau against Paypal using the stealth e-mail address and contact info. Stating they are illegally holding money that is rightfully yours. They only have 30 or 45 days (can't remember) to respond to a BBB complaint---which they will. At that time, you will receive an e-mail that your funds are available. They won't release it before 45 days, but won't hold it for 46 as they want to resolve BBB complaints. Again, I literally have 100% SUCCESS RATE doing this!!
I see you tell easy to received monay in 45 days. Can you teach me how?

- Email paypal via Message Center or??
- What's the content of the letter?
- Should send to paypal in about the time it would?

Thank you very much!
Old 12-20-2015

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by subin145 View Post
I see you tell easy to received monay in 45 days. Can you teach me how?

- Email paypal via Message Center or??
- What's the content of the letter?
- Should send to paypal in about the time it would?

Thank you very much!
He just told you how but thats only for the US lol. Well done on getting your money, they put the 'you can complain here etc' as thats a EU law that they have to give you places to complain
Old 12-20-2015

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_ebay View Post
He just told you how but thats only for the US lol. Well done on getting your money, they put the 'you can complain here etc' as thats a EU law that they have to give you places to complain
yes i used US ebay account and paypal us too, i'm sell in US

Last edited by subin145; 12-20-2015 at 11:00 AM.
Old 12-21-2015

Ok, here we go! Let us open the flood gate to BBB complaints against Paypal! Here is the link to the specific Paypal address you will want to file against. Do as I said in my previous post, and your money will be released in 45 days. Hope this helps everyone!!

PayPal, Inc. Business Review in San Jose, CA - Serving the Silicon Valley BBB
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dmb8183 For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (04-04-2017), dustin2br (01-08-2016), lixux (06-14-2017), smart2015 (01-01-2016)
Old 12-22-2015

Longevity: 57%

Wow i can't believe but this thing works!
Thanks Chr0sy!
Old 01-01-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb8183 View Post
Ok, here we go! Let us open the flood gate to BBB complaints against Paypal! Here is the link to the specific Paypal address you will want to file against. Do as I said in my previous post, and your money will be released in 45 days. Hope this helps everyone!!

PayPal, Inc. Business Review in San Jose, CA - Serving the Silicon Valley BBB
That sounds great. Is there any similar to the Uk?
Old 01-01-2016

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by smart2015 View Post
That sounds great. Is there any similar to the Uk?
bump+1....
Old 01-02-2016

Longevity: 60%

By far, I have been using BBB to get over $2,500 out of PayPal's possession. I simply wait 90 days, file a complaint, and few days later, get notice that my funds have been released.

Here is the message I sent them (you can use it and copy it for your convenience).

Dear PayPal,

Thank you for deciding to read this message to help me out in regards to an indefinite suspension which was Issued on my PayPal account.
On Oct 13, PayPal decided to manually overview my account and believed it was best to suspend my account. This was due to the allegation of issuing "high risk transactions" on my account. The permanent restriction was placed on my account causing $2300 to be held at my expense.
The concern was that I was believed to infringe the rights of copyright holders when processing my sales. After calling PayPal, the agent confirmed that the account would remain suspended, and said that submitting documentation for proof of authenticity of my items or my identity was no longer needed.
The reason being is that the items I sell are not ⊗⊗⊗⊗. They are legally obtained through wholesale sourcing. I have been selling for over 5 years now, never having a problem with any brand owners regarding copyright infringement. While being new to PayPal, I consider the decision to be a poor choice since there was no evidence or disputes showing high levels of fraudulent activity.
Please be aware that replying with the standard "this is part of the terms of service that you agreed to" will not satisfy my request, or deter me from continuing my complaint with BBB and or filling complaint with General Attorney of California to determine if PayPal is operating within the law, abusing power, etc. I am simply seeking a resolution that is fair and in the best interest of both parties.
If I may repeat my request, I would ask if it was possible to look over my account, and hope to see if I may at least have release of $2300. I am willing to cooperate with any documentation you may need. We as a business enjoy PayPal as our payment gateway, and dearly hope to continue doing business with PayPal.

Best wishes,

xxxxxxxxx
Old 01-02-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%

Welcome Romangeeks - what you propose may be simple (and effective for now) but I hope people don't abuse your lines....lot of people like to take shortcuts and copy/paste...

All the best as you master stealth
Old 01-05-2016
Threadstarter  

Just did the same thing I did with my first 2 accounts (OP). No need to wait neither 46 days, 90 days or 180 days.

The moment it hits 45 days from the FIRST limitation (I usually have two), I send them a short e-mail:

"Hey release my money it's been 45 days".

And they release it!
Old 01-08-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by chr0sy View Post
Just did the same thing I did with my first 2 accounts (OP). No need to wait neither 46 days, 90 days or 180 days.

The moment it hits 45 days from the FIRST limitation (I usually have two), I send them a short e-mail:

"Hey release my money it's been 45 days".

And they release it!
Where are you sending it? At "contact us" page or directly to their support email?
Old 01-08-2016

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 75%

@DMB8183 do you submit the complaint the day your account is limited? Also is this 45 days from the BBB complaint or 45 days from limitation?

Ironically paypal gives you 45 days to resolve the account limitation if it is a medium limitation (can still accept payments, just can't withdraw).
Old 01-13-2016

Longevity: 50%

I had 8 Paypal accounts limited at different times last Fall and everyone the money was released after just 45 days. Most of them I got the standard 180 day funds held email. A few I got a 45 day email... I didn't contact the BBB, I didn't contact Paypal, nothing.
The Following User Says Thank You to missbeingapowerseller For This Useful Post:
user83 (02-03-2016)
Old 04-01-2017

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chr0sy View Post
I think PayPal is changing a little bit...

I got suspended in 19 of October.

After several e-mails, several phone calls. My case was handled to the executive escalations office which promised to review to me on the first week of December. SHE DIDN'T REVIEW IT. When the time came, my case was sent to (I guess a tougher person) Sandra Palmer (same office of executive escalations).

The first one did promise to review it every 30 days, but the second one was tougher and her last e-mail was this:

Can you believe her? She said that was their FINAL RESPONSE!
SHE EVEN INCLUDED OFFICES SO I CAN COMPLAIN TO IF I HAD A PROBLEM!

I was mad and sad because I had to wait 180 days (April 2016). But then one day later (which was the day that the first person of executive escalations was supposed to review my account) I got two e-mails, both of them the same content and the same header: "Your funds now are available for withdrawal".

I logon to PayPal and I could see:

Your account has been limited for more than 45 days. It will continue to be limited but you now have the ability to withdraw funds.

FINALLY! I guess there are still some good people left as executives

My advice to you guys who are still limited is to still contact them, bug them, make it a big of a deal - do not worry - until your case has reached the executive escalations.

I wish good luck to all of you! And upon your account is eligible for withdrawals, get your money out of there as soon as possible!
The information you provided when you called was it your real information or a stealth accounts information?
The Following User Says Thank You to danbenet68 For This Useful Post:
Fragist (04-05-2019)