eBay stealth suspended! Advice on opening another one! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-15-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default eBay stealth suspended! Advice on opening another one!

Hi.

I recently made a eBay Stealth account. Followed all of the stealth guide's information and remained stealth.

I spend 1 week watching items on eBay, adding on lists and browsing and bidding.

Then I listed my first item (VERO). Quantity: 3

1 got sold, and today I receive an e-mail that I was supposed to contact eBay because my account was on hold. As soon as I contacted eBay I should have had my account reinstated.

Unfortunately, after being on hold in my call with eBay for more than 30 mins, he told me that my account was just too high of a risk for eBay and that they wouldn't do business with me anymore. I did some sweet-talking to him but he just kept repeating: "There is nothing for me to do. We have reached a decision to stop doing business with you.".

I am really SHORT on money and my only possibility is to continue with this PayPal and just open another eBay, sell more vero items. I read that I am allowed to open as many as 6-7 eBay accounts with 1 PayPal.

My idea is this: If I continue to open new eBay accounts (with the same PayPal) and even though they may close each one of them, will my PayPal be at risk?

Thank you!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-15-2015
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,652 Times in 1,249 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: eBay stealth suspended! Advice on opening another one!

I suggest to retry with step one...

Quote:
Followed all of the stealth guide's information
there is something you probably did not understand.
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
chr0sy (12-15-2015)
Old 12-15-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
I suggest to retry with step one...

there is something you probably did not understand.
I sure did remain stealth. Different IP, even different computer, different identity (close friend).

I know it's risky to list VERO items, but I need ideas here.
Old 12-15-2015

Longevity: 59%

If you're going to list vero items open more than one account, i was selling vero and having to do it over 8 accounts, was hard going and in the end i thought feck that and found something else to sell. And legit (in the right hands).

Hope you get sorted
Old 12-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chr0sy View Post
I sure did remain stealth. Different IP, even different computer, different identity (close friend).

I know it's risky to list VERO items, but I need ideas here.
No,no,no..... Dont make statments like that because you will not like the replies.

Never sell VeRo on a new account! EVER.

Next: If you have a copy of our stealth guide, then make sure you activate your subscription. If you got it elsewhere, then stop quoting you used it because you likely did not pay for it.

Your flag says ALBANIA. What country did you list your items? Your accou t would be flagged if even your internet access is risky

Last edited by GreenBean; 12-15-2015 at 05:54 PM.
Old 12-15-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
No,no,no..... Dont make statments lile that because you will not like the replies.

Never sell VeRo on a new account! EVER.

Next: If you have a copy of our stealth guide, then make sure you activate your subscription. If you got it elsewhere, then stop quoting you used it because you likely did not pay for it.

Your flag says ALBANIA. What country did you list your items? Your accou t would be flagged if even your internet access is risky

Hi, thanks for you reply.

I am used to forums, people judging you. No, I did not buy the stealth account. I actually found out of the forum because somebody gave me a copy of it. We are all human, and you all would have done what I have. Read it and join the forum - without paying for a copy you already read. I am looking forward to the new version though, because I want to buy it to feel more part of the forum.

Next, what do you suggest me to do first? I have a VERY HIGH SELLING Vero Item and I got my hands on a good amount of quantity. What should I sell first and then sell Vero? Any ideas?

My account was flagged due to new selling I think. Then when I called, after being on hold for a lot of minutes, he checked out the Vero item and terminated my services. The internet access had nothing to do with it. I am located in Albania, operated from an Albanian IP Address and used eBay Albania site (international .com).

Because of what you said (about people replying things that I will not like) I am thinking about it right now. You are right, people will comment things that I will obviously won't like, but I can't do anything about it.

I read the Stealth Guide, understood it. The only real thing that keeps me from advancing with my accounts for more than 20 days is the fact that I have nothing else to sell besides Vero. That's where I get a lot of profit and that's what I am used to. I am waiting for you consultation.

Thank you.
Old 12-15-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao View Post
If you're going to list vero items open more than one account, i was selling vero and having to do it over 8 accounts, was hard going and in the end i thought feck that and found something else to sell. And legit (in the right hands).

Hope you get sorted
Thanks mao. I am too looking forward operating in more than one account. The problem is in Albania it's not that easy such as in US or in UK. There are procedures. I cannot operate with a VBA or with a VCC (none of which are available in Albania). I can't change my name (by mistake) with that on the bank account. And such I am left with buying stealth accounts and use the money in their PayPal accounts to exchange in Bitcoin > Wester Union or other forms of money exchanging.

I am left with no choice. I thought about Prepaid Visa Cards. I do not think they have a name on them and can be useful with Stealth in Albania (Albania requires a VISA Card to make payments and withdraw money). But doesn't it seem too suspicious when getting more than 2-3 prepaid cards to the bank?

Thank you for your time.
Old 12-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

If you are careful, you can start again even if Albania.

In way it is better you are in your own country because of addresses,banks and internet access.

Have you had other accounts suspended? My point about the guide was payment for a subscription offers access to more of the forum.
Old 12-21-2015

Longevity: 60%

On new accounts start selling as auction one at a time on higher risk items never buy now. Giving you have logged in the account on a specific IP and let it sit without selling for about a week.
Old 12-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,921 Times in 8,213 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums OP - all the best as you master stealth.

Forum isn't geared to help sell vero items - just to appreciate and work with stealth concepts
Old 12-25-2015

Longevity: 60%

I sell Vero as well, but you CAN NOT sell 3 pieces of Vero on a brand new account even if it's a real account...

Sell some hand made stuff or some used item with auction first.

It is a long way to go, usually I always need to wait for a whole year, each month probably sell 5-10, no more, then I start to call in and lift limits.

But the good thing is you always can have lots of stealth account to separate your business.

Wish you good luck in the future.
Old 01-02-2016
auctionessistance

Longevity: 0%

Listing VeRo is going to be tough. If you plan to use one account, your going to get the account canned very quickly.

Go for multiple accounts if possible.
Old 01-02-2016

Longevity: 63%

best buy a genuine copy of Stealth Guide ,after reading you will become a lot better seller on ebay,and your accounts wont get limited so fast.
Old 01-02-2016

Longevity: 67%

Couple tips (from my understanding):

NEVER list vero 1st item, not worth the chance of burning a freshly verified account-- if you can't wait 90 days after 1st sale at least do it a few weeks down the line (after first sale)

NEVER use multiple quantity listings in the early days of an account... it's very risky.

My tips for your personal situation? Try selling the vero on other sites/locally, even if you have to cut a lost, anything you can do to keep yourself afloat right now, behind this start gathering low-risk items for your new ebay accounts (don't try using the old paypal on a new ebay account, it WILL get suspended again, this is an easy link) and build your eBay accounts right.

I think if you continue trying to sell high-risk items on fresh eb (not waiting 90 days after 1st sale) you're going to keep burning resources and only get more bitter at the situation. Play for the long term!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mitsu For This Useful Post:
Chadisencoat (01-28-2016)