Amazon UK business account and shipping from Thailand possible? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-03-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default Amazon UK business account and shipping from Thailand possible?

I guess the title says it all. If i set up in amazon uk a business account through a ltd company with uk address can i change the shipping in amazon to be from Thailand? Otherwise i will have plenty of angry customers that did not get their orders in 2 days i was thinking that yes i can but need confirmation thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-03-2016

Longevity: 50%
Default Re: Amazon UK business account and shipping from Thailand possible?

hi, you can open an account on amazon EU if you have a real business in thailand. There are a lot of chinese sellers on amazon eu registered with their chinese company.

but if your name has been banned before then better use another persons name and company. thai people are cool, they should give you their docs. and you need all the passport copies as well as utility bill etc, on company name.... so its the same as registering a business account in the uk... if anyone knows better, then correct me please..
Old 01-03-2016
Threadstarter  

Thank u for the answer but i dont have a proper business in thailand
My case would be more like sole trader but amazon does not allow that if not in uk...its either individual which i cannot or business which is also not so easy
Can anyone please answer?

Last edited by fantomas0405; 01-03-2016 at 07:55 PM.
Old 01-04-2016

Longevity: 53%

From my exprirence, Forget about it.
I have a legit business in more than 5 countries, including thailand.
If its not a country they like , they will just kill you with document requests.
While trying to open amazon europe for my Thai company, they asked for documents, and i translated everything with a lawyer, but they said its not the right format they want.

For registering a company in UK, Tried that as well, super easy and can be done in a few minutes, But the problem is a bank account for that company, which they will only accept a bank account that is owned by that business, and that will be little hard to get.
Old 01-04-2016

Buddy FBA is the easy solution.
Old 01-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bul View Post
For registering a company in UK, Tried that as well, super easy and can be done in a few minutes, But the problem is a bank account for that company, which they will only accept a bank account that is owned by that business, and that will be little hard to get.
I agree real bank with business account is hard but Payoneer would not work for this? You can use the business name with payoneer i asked them already...what i am not sure is whether amazon will accept payoneer on a business account
Or the other companies like worldfirst or currenciesdirect they seem to work fine with amazon.

I am actually wondering now if sole trader would be easier for me
All i need is id, proof of uk address, some correctly "made up" utr and payoneer or worldfirst...no need for a business bank account then

Last edited by fantomas0405; 01-04-2016 at 05:42 AM.
Old 01-04-2016
Threadstarter  

https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/an.../a_id/6120/kw/
Old 01-04-2016

Payoneer business, Is for companies that hold bank account for their company, and payoner will give you a " bank account" in Germany and USA, and forward the funds to the bank you attach to it.

The bank you attach needs to be on the same business name, so you can do so for your thai company , But personally , amazon has also confirmed me its ok , but killed me with weird document requests when registering my Thai business.

Sorry , I cant reply to private messages, as its requires certain amount of posts that i dont have here :(

If you want legit way, with legit account , that will not have problems with verification , find a falang , ask hem to open a company for you in uk , with bank account , and register it to amazon. After that , buy the company from hem , and then you're set up with your proper amazon account registered on you .

Again, just to clarify, Although amazon states they accept many countries, they actually doing it impossible for them to register and start selling within their requests.
Old 01-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Payoneer business, Is for companies that hold bank account for their company, and payoner will give you a " bank account" in Germany and USA, and forward the funds to the bank you attach to it.
What does that statement mean? You mean for a business amazon uk account based on a ltd company amazon will not accept payoneer? By the way payoneer has added a uk bank account too in addition to usa and germany...its an account with barclays they provide you with a sort code and account number...i have it already in my payoneer account
Old 01-04-2016

I mean , That their service for companies is only fund forwarding, and they do not give you a card to withdraw. You can only withdraw to your bank account.
You can however transfer between the payoneer accounts to flex the withdraw, But you still need a bank account to attach to it on the name name you are registering.
Old 01-04-2016

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantomas0405 View Post
What does that statement mean? You mean for a business amazon uk account based on a ltd company amazon will not accept payoneer? By the way payoneer has added a uk bank account too in addition to usa and germany...its an account with barclays they provide you with a sort code and account number...i have it already in my payoneer account
The Payoneer EU Payment service for UK and other EU countries only supports B2B payments. Anyone paying you personally will start getting rejected. They only accept SEPA transfers for GER and CORPORATE payments for UK.
Old 01-04-2016

Yeah, but he will be getting payment from amazon , its considered B2B.
Do you know if there good with mismatched name?
Old 01-04-2016

Yes B2B is fine as I said. Mismatched name is a no go area and they are very hot on it.
Old 01-04-2016

Yeah, I thought so , There security department is very strict as we saw last month.
Old 01-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
The Payoneer EU Payment service for UK and other EU countries only supports B2B payments. Anyone paying you personally will start getting rejected. They only accept SEPA transfers for GER and CORPORATE payments for UK.
I am not using payoneer EU or UK for any other payments or transactions. I only need it for amazon uk and maybe amazon de.

Quote:
I mean , That their service for companies is only fund forwarding, and they do not give you a card to withdraw. You can only withdraw to your bank account.
You can however transfer between the payoneer accounts to flex the withdraw, But you still need a bank account to attach to it on the name name you are registering.
I dont care about the card...i have the card for their US payment service and i never used it. I have already a bank attached to payoneer. In fact i have 2 thai banks attached to it and always getting my money through transfer from payoneer to my thai bank...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
Yes B2B is fine as I said. Mismatched name is a no go area and they are very hot on it.
I do respect your opinion but for this i really have no clue. I am reading contradictory info all over the forum about this. I asked payoneer if a payment on a personal payoneer account from a business amazon account using the business name will be rejected or not and their answer was not but they may ask documents to prove ownership of the business.
Old 01-04-2016

Quote:
I do respect your opinion but for this i really have no clue. I am reading contradictory info all over the forum about this. I asked payoneer if a payment on a personal payoneer account from a business amazon account using the business name will be rejected or not and their answer was not but they may ask documents to prove ownership of the business.
You've missed the point again.

The mismatch name issue is what your problem would be, nothing to do with a personal or business account.

If you account name is Joe Bloggs and your Payoneer name (YOUR REAL NAME) is Ted Baker then yes it will cause issues.

I know for Amazon to normal bank accounts payments go via BACS so the mismatch names shouldn't be an issue but I know Payoneer can be very strict.
Old 01-06-2016
Threadstarter  

I do not think i missed the point...the point is exactly this mismatched names...payoneer account on personal name and amazon account on business name
Anyway i asked payoneer directly on several occasions both on email and chat
The question was very simple
My payoneer account is under name "Ted Smith"
My amazon account is under business name "Snowboard Pro"

Will the disbursement from amazon go through or will it be rejected from payoneer?
The answer on both occasions and from different employees was that the payment will not be rejected but maybe payoneer will request some documents or screenshots to show ownership of amazon account
In any case if one feels this is risky which based on the answers i do not think it is, it is also possible to open a payoneer account under a business name.
Old 01-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Actually the initial question was whether amazon will accept shipping location from thailand on an amazon.co.uk account with uk info and not whether payoneer allows mismatching...if somebody uses payoneer he can find useful info in this thread...however can anyone answer please the first question?...i was thinking that shipping and trading location can be anywhere even if the account is opened with uk info...true or not? Anyone please?
Old 01-07-2016

The shipping won't be an issue, I'm shipping from many locations.
Come and update if your solution works please.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bul For This Useful Post:
fantomas0405 (01-07-2016)
Old 01-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
The shipping won't be an issue, I'm shipping from many locations.
Come and update if your solution works please.
You bet...
Old 01-07-2016

Activity: 19%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
I do not think i missed the point...the point is exactly this mismatched names...payoneer account on personal name and amazon account on business name
Anyway i asked payoneer directly on several occasions both on email and chat
The question was very simple
My payoneer account is under name "Ted Smith"
My amazon account is under business name "Snowboard Pro"

Will the disbursement from amazon go through or will it be rejected from payoneer?
The answer on both occasions and from different employees was that the payment will not be rejected but maybe payoneer will request some documents or screenshots to show ownership of amazon account
In any case if one feels this is risky which based on the answers i do not think it is, it is also possible to open a payoneer account under a business name.
Q1: payoneer will not reject .
Q2: payoneer will be sure to ask your documents, usually bank account doc, but payoneer doesn't care what name you use oon amazon.

once you opened amazon account(UK), add payoneer account, it will work. i am sure of it.

let's talk the point. it's very risky to use payoneer or any other similar company, because amazon can get your real details easly from payoneer.
if you want to start a steath, personally i will say NO.
for a genuine details, yes, but you can not get a UK bank account ( if you can, you don't need payoneer, am i right ?), that's mean amazon can get a mismatched name bank info from you. and you may down.