Has anyone talked to Staff in Trust & Safety? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Has anyone talked to Staff in Trust & Safety?

OMG! Ok, I am a suspended user and I've been back up on eBay for a couple of months knowing all the tricks with Aspkins help :D Thanks Aspkins! Anyways, i'm just curious if anyone has talked to this lady in Trust & Safety Miss J. She is the biggest Bi&^*h I have ever talked to in my life. I really do think she enjoys suspending people. Also, I know now that if I ever have an issue do not, DO NOT contact eBay or Trust & Safety. Seriously, you want to be a fly on the wall with those people. Check this out. I have a feeling that she suspended my first account cause we got into an argument because she was really rude to me. I'm a nice person and it really takes alot to get me angry and I had never been treated this way. What really ticked her off was, I told her that i'm doing my job but it looks as if Trust & Safety isn't. I had 3 accounts and they were all powerseller accounts. Two weeks later, I was suspended. So, its been a couple months now, I call Trust & Safety to report a competitor copying my listings and guess who answers the phone. Lovely Miss J. So, i'm a different person right? Well, that what she thinks. So immediately she starts to tell me whats wrong with my account. Little stupid things and she says that if someone was to report these listings, they would be removed. I told her that I worked for 2 months on these listings. She just laughed. I'm not kidding...laughed. Anyways, I told her that I didn't call for this...I called to let them know that someone is copying me. She said she would look into it. Yea right, she is probably gonna suspended me once again. I can't believe I thought I would actually get help. From now on...never contact eBay cause you will get nothing out of it. I don't know how many times I have contacted eBay and got nothing accomplished from it. Just curious if anyone has come across this Miss J before.

Last edited by GreenBean; 01-15-2009 at 07:53 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-15-2009

Longevity: 89%

Just curious, what type of stuff did she say was wrong with your account when you called? I know they can be picky and dumb, but if she is telling what she sees wrong, it is like getting free advice from someone on the inside.

Thanks for the heads up though and will make sure if I ever call and get her, will hang up and try again!
Old 01-15-2009

Longevity: 88%

I was told they dont have number to reach, only email. if you still remember, please give it to me. I want to boom their head off. lol
Old 01-18-2009

Longevity: 94%

Yea - I'd be interested to know their number as well
Old 01-19-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

list that number please!!!
Old 01-19-2009
Threadstarter  

Default here is the number...good luck = )

hey everyone...ok, here is the phone number...1-(800)-322-9266...remember to press 1 when you start to hear the welcome message. Then press 55130 and that will get you in contact with powerseller support. Even if you are not a powerseller, they will help you out. Tell them that you would like to talk to someone in Trust & Safety. They might ask whats wrong and if they could help. You could tell them your issue and then they will send you over. Good luck with these guys...we have never got a nice Trust and Safety person...I think they think everyone is a criminal...If you need any more info...let me know
Old 01-21-2009

you want to talk to amazons seller help, there really nice, i sent them a few choice words etc etc..
this was the response.
Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

Your Amazon.co.uk seller account has been closed, as it has come to our attention that this account is related to a previously blocked seller account. While we are unable to provide detailed information on how we link related accounts, please know that we have reviewed your account on the basis of the information provided and regret to inform you that it will not be reopened.

Any funds that were in your account at the time of closure are on temporary hold pending the resolution of your sales. Funds are generally held for 90 days and will be released minus any unresolved chargebacks or A-to-z claims filed against your account.

Please understand that the closure of an account is a permanent action. Any subsequent accounts that are opened will be closed as well. Thank you for your understanding with our decision.

Warmest regards,

Seller Performance
Amazon.co.uk

Nice people!
Ive never sold on amazon before!

Last edited by GreenBean; 01-21-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Old 01-21-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_e_g2009 View Post
you want to talk to amazons seller help, there really nice, i sent them a few *************************
this was the response.
Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

Your Amazon.co.uk seller account has been closed, as it has come to our attention that this account is related to a previously blocked seller account. While we are unable to provide detailed information on how we link related accounts, please know that we have reviewed your account on the basis of the information provided and regret to inform you that it will not be reopened.

Any funds that were in your account at the time of closure are on temporary hold pending the resolution of your sales. Funds are generally held for 90 days and will be released minus any unresolved chargebacks or A-to-z claims filed against your account.

Please understand that the closure of an account is a permanent action. Any subsequent accounts that are opened will be closed as well. Thank you for your understanding with our decision.

Warmest regards,

Seller Performance
Amazon.co.uk

Nice people!
Ive never sold on amazon before!

That foul language is not allowed... edit your post

Last edited by GreenBean; 01-22-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old 01-22-2009

yaw 1800, wheres your sense of humour and what ever happened to free speech, it wasnt abusive, wasent directed to anybody and if this forum is going to censor my words you can ..........

Last edited by GreenBean; 01-22-2009 at 03:03 AM.
Old 01-22-2009
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 91%

Matt...

Looks like your membership on this forum is going to be Short Lived!
The Following User Says Thank You to TGMT² For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (07-29-2013)
Old 01-22-2009
Executive [VIP]

i have a sense of humor, just giving you a heads up, to at least use symbols instead of actual words.

A perfect scenario of sense of humor:

I was on the bus on New years day about 4AM on my way to Maryland. I got a call from my mother complaining, i couldnt take her screaming in my ear and i went to shove my phone into its pouch. It didnt land there, instead it landed in a pile of vomit. A few days later a looked back and laughed but to this day i dont think the others who were on teh bus think i had such a great sense of humor . i dont think they ever heard so many bad words in a sentence in their lives lol

By the way i taook a chance and called trust and safety about one of my old acccounts and got rejected prolbably in record timing lol
Old 01-30-2009

Are you serious? That's ****ing pathetic. I love forums for the very fact that I can say whatever I want all the time, while in real life I walk around and have to be fak3 and professional all day I like to let loose online. Cmon, why this forum especially? You know any five year olds trying to win one over on ebay?
Old 07-28-2013

Longevity: 62%

I for one don't like that kind of language and there is no need for it. You need to keep it professional. Not everyone talks like that. I honestly think its not needed.
Old 07-28-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemymac View Post
I for one don't like that kind of language and there is no need for it. You need to keep it professional. Not everyone talks like that. I honestly think its not needed.
Relax killer, you bumped a 4 1/2 year old post.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JJGold For This Useful Post:
Futuremogul888 (07-28-2013), john456 (07-29-2013)
Old 07-29-2013

Longevity: 66%

I am going to watch out what I write. I don't want to get someone angry in 5 years!!
Old 07-29-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Use the REPORT button for issues

Closed Thread