Anyone experiencing Errors during checkout. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-08-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Anyone experiencing Errors during checkout.

Recently when I checkout or go pay an invoice all Payments return an error message like "We cannot complete your payment right now.." OR "add funds to your PayPal account before sending more money".

The worst part is it only works with some merchants, even those merchants like Godaddy, or a Xero invoice, just about every payment gets returned.

I have a balanced of $5,000, from sales about 1 month old, I have been receiving this error for two days now. There is plenty of similar situations here on on PayPal's community forum. Just another crappy service from PayPal.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-09-2016

Longevity: 48%
Default Re: Anyone experiencing Errors during checkout.

some others are complaining about the same issues... hopefully its just a glitch that gets sorted soon. Paypal should notice the drop in sales...
Old 01-09-2016

It's fraud detection, your most likely trying to move money too fast, just let it cool off awhile and try back later..
Old 01-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Wow 5000 dollars in a PayPal account? I wouldn't feel comfortable with that.
Old 01-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mophie View Post

I have a balanced of $5,000, from sales about 1 month old, I have been receiving this error for two days now. There is plenty of similar situations here on on PayPal's community forum. Just another crappy service from PayPal.
How much have ypu spent before these rejections?

If low amounts, paypal is protecting itself.

Old 01-09-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
How much have ypu spent before these rejections?

If low amounts, paypal is protecting itself.

I have spend small and big amounts, is my real account with real verifiable information. Sales are good never had a problem what so ever, my account is 2 years old and I still get 21 day holds.

This error never use to happen before, now it even happens when paying via PayPal credit. Just about every funding source gets blocked. Not sure what they could protect themselves from, most are big corporations and my account sales are way over a months or 45 days now. All delivered, they even phoned My Supplier and e-mail them too, they phone MY CUSTOMERS about five of them received call from their call center verifying if they got their goods, even though tracking is shown and limited me in November before the holidays and lifted that limit in December after Christmas.

Of course, I won that battle, I feel they're picking on just anyone now. And..! All of my stealth accounts are run in other networks and computers, never have I linked an account to me.
Old 01-09-2016

Longevity: 55%

Seems sketch.. I don't think paypal has the time to call buyers and ask if they received their items if the tracking shows delivered and there's no cases opened or anything like that
Old 01-09-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakobrockz View Post
Seems sketch.. I don't think paypal has the time to call buyers and ask if they received their items if the tracking shows delivered and there's no cases opened or anything like that
Well not really though, the amount were over 2k, and yes they limited too because of abrupt business sales, and was able to verify those transactions. Buyers told me they received a brief call from PayPal.

Just need help I do not have time for sketching crap on here.
Old 01-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mophie View Post
Just need help I do not have time for sketching crap on here.
I don't think there's anything anyone can do to help. I'm having the same problem adding a bank account, and everyone agrees that I need to keep trying until it goes through. I've seen other threads about people getting error messages when trying to checkout, and the solution is always to keep trying until it goes through. Brandnewboss recently had the same problem you're having and he got it to go through after trying for a few days.

There may be some kind of underlying problem with your account if you still don't get instant payments. Every account I've ever worked with starting receiving instant payments 90 days after the first sale. Since this is your actual verifiable account and you aren't doing anything sketchy, you might as well just call Paypal customer support. They can get it to go through.
Old 01-10-2016
Threadstarter  

Well called PayPal and still getting security issues, and they send me an email as well because I contacted them by email, something about an "Internal Security System" blocking your payments.

They also closed my PayPal Credit account and they gave me three poor excuses why, one though looks as if I closed the account myself, and I've never contacted billmelater to do so.

The good news, the guy was able to remove the 21 days holding and could not understand why I was not receiving payments instantly but mentioned something about a glitch.
Old 01-12-2016

Longevity: 73%

Try mobile it usually works
The Following User Says Thank You to cmbhuy For This Useful Post:
mophie (02-01-2016)