eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Help w Buyer Dispute
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default Help w Buyer Dispute

Hi. I love this forum and the eBay Stealth. I am so very appreciative. Your info is INVALUABLE! Ive been great for 6 months and 5 accounts, yipee! Now, Im stuck... i sold a book set for 220. it was complete when mailed via usps media mail, no insurance. buyer received and is now disputing... says not as described, items missing, box is damaged and seems re-sealed. how do i handle this and increase my odds of winning the claim? i emailed her to return the item and i will refund her then. whatever... no response. i havent answered the paypal claim.... yet. as always, its best to seek wisdom before doing ANYTHING new with them. seller protection ??? isnt that invalid when buyer states misrepresented item??? please help, either usps damaged this or buyer is another loser. thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Aspkin Group