One time transfer between stealth paypals - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-13-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default One time transfer between stealth paypals

To the few of you that have been following my situation, I'd like to start with a thank you. Today I was able to successfully attach one of my new bank accounts to my second most active paypal. This is a major victory. Now that I have access to SOME of my funds I will at least be able to place an order with my supplier.

However I wasn't so lucky with my main account and I think the balance the account has may be the reason. The account I successfully linked had a little over $2k in available funds, but the main account has almost 3500. I think since the balance is over 3k, paypal is being more careful with the account. Just like western union does for transactions over 3k.

Anyway, the question I have is : Can I safely do a one time transfer to another of my verified paypals, just to get the balance under 3k? This WOULD NOT be a permanent cash-out method. I truly believe I would have a much easier time adding a bank account if I can lower the balance.

If anyone does believe this would work please let me know how you think the best way of doing it would be. I'm thinking if I invoiced my main account from a secondary account, then upload a VALID tracking number for the transaction, this would be safe to do one time.

Please let me know what the forum thinks...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-13-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: One time transfer between stealth paypals

As a one time thing it SHOULD be fine.

There will always be a slight risk though. Its down to if you want to take that risk or not

I am not sure that your balance being $3k is the reason you are having issues though.
Old 01-13-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

James is right here but 1) why risk it? 2) why lose MORE money to PP rather than doing bank withdrawal?
Old 01-13-2016
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
James is right here but 1) why risk it? 2) why lose MORE money to PP rather than doing bank withdrawal?
I have a few reasons for wanting to risk it.
1 - my paypal balance is growing by about $1k per day
2 - I have not yet been able to add a new working bank account to this paypal
3 - As the balance grows, I think it will become harder to add my new bank.

The balance may not be the reason I'm having trouble, but that is the only DIFFERENT factor between the account I have been able to add a new bank to, and the account I have not been able to add a new bank to.

I'm all about being safe with my accounts. But knowing paypal has $3500 (and growing) of my business's money makes me uneasy. It wouldn't be so bad if the account had a working bank account. But as it stands, I am not able to withdraw.
Old 01-13-2016
Executive [VIP]

1 - How old is this account.... $1k a day is a LOT of money if this account is not years old.

2 - What reason are you being given?

3 - Why did you not add a bank account at the start?
Old 01-13-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
1 - How old is this account.... $1k a day is a LOT of money if this account is not years old.

He has a whole thread. Bank closed his accounts. He opened new accounts and no longer has an active number so he is having a hard time adding the new banks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (01-13-2016), phaz0rz (01-13-2016)
Old 01-13-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

I doubt account balance and adding the new bank challenge is related in anyway.
Old 01-13-2016
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:

The account is almost a year old but is in perfect standing. Attached to an eBay with 99.7% 4000+ feedback. I naturally built up to the point I'm at now and I've never had any issues with either the P/P or eBay. Sales for last year were $123k, and I started selling on the account in May 2015. It's a business paypal with EIN attached. In no way do I think Paypal is suspicious about the account. I think I'm just facing identity theft safeguards.

I get the "device not recognized" error message when I try to add a bank account on the paypal website. All my accounts are isolated in their own VM and each account has a dedicated VPN. So I know there is no possible way they actually do not recognize my device. I'm using the same IP, browser, everything else I always have with this account.

This is the 3rd thread I've started regarding this problem and I left out a lot of the details I provided in my earlier post. Up until this week all of my accounts had bank accounts attached. The problem arose when Bank of America's risk management department closed my accounts last Friday. So overnight, 3 of my most profitable paypals became bankless. I never removed the bank of america accounts from any of the paypals, so they are all still verified. I've just been having problems adding A NEW bank account to the 3 paypals.

I have successfully added a new bank account to one of the three, and another of the three I don't think I'll have a problem with (it's newer and hasn't moved much funds). The only problem I have now is attaching a new bank account to my main paypal.
Old 01-13-2016
Executive [VIP]

In the UK when this happens (and it happens a fair amount) all we have to do is ring them to get a new bank account manually added.

Have you tried / thought about this?

If the account is being run in a good solid way, as it sounds like it is, then there should not be much risk. If this was my UK account and I was in your situation then that is what I would do

My experince with US accounts is more limited though, so I will wait for the long term US members here to point out any issues I may not be aware of in this idea.
Old 01-14-2016

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
In the UK when this happens (and it happens a fair amount) all we have to do is ring them to get a new bank account manually added.

Have you tried / thought about this?

If the account is being run in a good solid way, as it sounds like it is, then there should not be much risk. If this was my UK account and I was in your situation then that is what I would do

My experince with US accounts is more limited though, so I will wait for the long term US members here to point out any issues I may not be aware of in this idea.
You're right, depending on the rep they sometimes will ask for bank statements, phoning in and manually adding the account works, you won't even need to confirm it to withdraw.

@phaz0rz what bank account are you trying to add to the accounts,
i know your BOA account got closed but for some reason BOAs don't require phone confirmation so i was wondering if they would let you reopen some business accounts, you should be able to link those without any problems with instant confirmation.