Paypal might speak to your Bank about personal details - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Default Paypal might speak to your Bank about personal details

Paypal limited one of my accounts and actually called Wells Fargo to verify my name on the bank account matched up with the alias name I was using for Paypal. Wells Fargo gave them my name on my bank account. This is the first time they did this to me on any of my accounts. However, I thought I'd let everyone know about this just as a heads up.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-22-2009

Longevity: 95%

Wow i thought it was illegal for banks to give out any info to 3rd partys like paypal.
Old 01-22-2009

Longevity: 98%

I called Wells Fargo's credit card department basically with questions to verify some things, basically it was fraud related. Wells Fargo would not tell me a single thing or even communicate with me, except reading the same unrelated pre-scripted form letter.

jadester714, you should immediately cancel your Wells Fargo bank account and tell them that they gave your personal information out to unauthorized third parties. Also try to file some complaints with the government about it. Also if you have more wells fargo accounts and you don't need them, I'd cancel them too and tell them that they give your personal info out to anyone who asks.
Old 01-22-2009

So all i would have to do is get ahold of some poor chaps wells fargo bank acc # and call them up and pretend im paypal rep and get all kinds of personal info from them.
Old 01-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
the techniques I teach people privately and which will definitely not be posted here, are the way to bypass all that heartache.
All it would take is one paypal shill to come here pay you for your techniques and the cat would be out the bag. If worse comes to worse you could always use your real name on paypal. Lucky me i have a very very very common name :D
Old 01-22-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%

Quote:
More and more banks are doing this, which is why the techniques I teach people privately and which will definitely not be posted here, are the way to bypass all that heartache.
Old 01-23-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 97%
Wink

like always
Old 01-23-2009

Longevity: 88%

Is this eve legal for them to do??!

Has anyone else had this problem with a bank other than Wells Fargo?
Old 01-23-2009

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeztkidd1 View Post
Is this eve legal for them to do??!

Has anyone else had this problem with a bank other than Wells Fargo?
i never meet this problem and i use BOA(Bank of America)
Old 01-25-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry0202 View Post
i never meet this problem and i use BOA(Bank of America)
Bank of American's risk department closed my accounts last month because the names on the Paypal deposits were different than my name. You just have to stay on your toes with all these people and be ready to adapt.
Old 01-25-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadester714 View Post
Bank of American's risk department closed my accounts last month because the names on the Paypal deposits were different than my name. You just have to stay on your toes with all these people and be ready to adapt.
That is not what you said last month.
You told us that you opened about 8-10 accounts in less than a week (If I remember right)
Then you had large amounts of money going through them really quickly.
This made BOA think you were into money laundering.
THAT is why your accounts were closed down.
Why don't you post the truth and not this BS you are trying to tell people now?
Old 01-26-2009

when it comes to makeing money every one is all up in your bussiness If its not paypal its the bank account. I cash out at walmart to avoid ATM fees and Severivce fees from my debit card and low and behold i got a bitchy CSM telling me i cant use the auto checkout as a atm then asked me to show my id and the card to them which i had no problem cause everything matched but it gose to show if your makeing money every one seems to think its there civil duty to brown nose.
Old 01-27-2009

Longevity: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
when it comes to makeing money every one is all up in your bussiness If its not paypal its the bank account. I cash out at walmart to avoid ATM fees and Severivce fees from my debit card and low and behold i got a bitchy CSM telling me i cant use the auto checkout as a atm then asked me to show my id and the card to them which i had no problem cause everything matched but it gose to show if your makeing money every one seems to think its there civil duty to brown nose.
:D LOL , your so right !
Old 01-27-2009
MU

Longevity: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadester714 View Post
Paypal limited one of my accounts and actually called Wells Fargo to verify my name on the bank account matched up with the alias name I was using for Paypal. Wells Fargo gave them my name on my bank account. This is the first time they did this to me on any of my accounts. However, I thought I'd let everyone know about this just as a heads up.
If Wells fargo did that you need to go out and shop for a new house! They are not suppose to give ANY information out to anybody unless to law enforcement etc..

If I would you I would speak to a lawyer and the bank manager to come to a earlier conclusion on that matter
Old 01-27-2009
Executive [VIP]

Well your in a sticky..If you take it that for the questions will arise..whya re you using an alias name..?
Old 01-27-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
Thats another method I love..People behind me get mad.."Why does he keep buying packs of gum"?LOL
Old 01-27-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here We Go Again View Post
That is not what you said last month.
You told us that you opened about 8-10 accounts in less than a week (If I remember right)
Then you had large amounts of money going through them really quickly.
This made BOA think you were into money laundering.
THAT is why your accounts were closed down.
Why don't you post the truth and not this BS you are trying to tell people now?
If you want to correspond with me on here, please try to keep up. You apparently don't read too well because I posted this information before. You should search the forums before posting.

What is with your love affair with B of A? Any time anyone has a problem with them you are the first one to get all hot and bothered about it. Pretty funny actually.
Old 01-27-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Some of the banks - like ING Direct, will cause issues for you no matter what. Some, like Washington Mutual, seem to not care what you do at all. And others, like B of A, will certainly be roused to action if what you do seems suspect.
You are right. So far so good with WaMu. I'm also having good luck so far with Wells Fargo, Citibank, and the local credit union. I think it is best to spread the wealth around in different banks. That way, if one shuts you down then you can regroup quicker with the others.

B of A...roused to action?...say it aint so? LOL
Old 02-03-2009

Isn't wells fargo the bank that paypal uses to hold all their money in? They are probably giving info back and forth on all the customers.
Old 02-03-2009

Longevity: 89%

Yeah, I think you are right about that.

Also, Wells Fargo is behind Propay. To me that kind of explains why Ebay is so cozy with Propay now.
Old 04-12-2009

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aking View Post
can you guys please PM me what is the techniques?

Thanks
Closed Thread