Which Bank Tolerate with name mismatches + PayPal Questions ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-13-2016

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 47%
Question Which Bank Tolerate with name mismatches + PayPal Questions ?

Hi.. I had brought a PayPal account which is completely verified , Since It is a business account I have to collect payment from my clients and withdraw it .. Few Questions I have in mind.

1 - If the name on bank and name on PayPal are different. Could it be possible to verify bank anyhow ?

2 - Which bank tolerate mismatch deposits ( From PayPal ) without asking questions or Phone call.. ( Yes, I know I have to keep the amount small at start )

3 - Which bank easily Allows to open checking account via Online with minimum deposit, Yes I need facility of creating more checking account under the same name in same bank without much effort .. ( I live in Pakistan so Its impossible for me to go through the bank OR if bank ask to meet personally )

4 - I have Complete Detail of PayPal account ( including SSN, Driving License # etc ) , but will the bank calls or mail the letter to the given address for verification purpose ? ( I had no Idea with US banks and their Method of Verification )

All precautions or guide are welcomed.. I'll appreciate your words.
Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-14-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default Re: Which Bank Tolerate with name mismatches + PayPal Questions ?

BOA will let you open the account and then fund it. you can open it online and you can fund the BOA account with your paypal for the initial deposit it will tank miss match names. You can verify instantly with username / password from online banking
Old 01-14-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbhuy View Post
BOA will let you open the account and then fund it. you can open it online and you can fund the BOA account with your paypal for the initial deposit it will tank miss match names. You can verify instantly with username / password from online banking
Hy Cmbhuv.. Thank you for response.. ! Yes, Bank of America is indeed a great choice for me.. Its easy to use their online banking.. However, I am still afraid if they mail a letter or call the number for verification before opening account online..

Apart from BOA, Have you ever worked with TD bank ? I have heard lot of good reviews about them , since they doesn't ask for mismatched names and they never call you unless its something suspicious .. Yes, I know, I have to be small at start and then increase the transaction amount with passage of time, as well I do not involve it any illegal activity , it will be just for my Business ( Payment Processing and Withdrawing ) .. Your views are appreciated.

-----

Anyone else ?
Old 01-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by noormohd45 View Post
4 - I have Complete Detail of PayPal account ( including SSN, Driving License # etc ) , but will the bank calls or mail the letter to the given address for verification purpose ? ( I had no Idea with US banks and their Method of Verification )
Hope this info is legit and not stolen....

Quote:
will the bank calls or mail the letter to the given address for verification purpose ?
Your going to need to answer security questions based on the person opening the bank account.....Also, the bank is going to send a debit card to the address you put in the application....do you even have access to this address?
Old 01-14-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Hope this info is legit and not stolen....

Your going to need to answer security questions based on the person opening the bank account.....Also, the bank is going to send a debit card to the address you put in the application....do you even have access to this address?
Hi, Glad you ask these questions since It was necessary to be clarified.. Yes, The information is legit , and not been stolen.

What If I marked not to deliver debit card on address. because I don't have access to the address as well as phone number. I live in Pakistan , Million Miles away from US.
Old 01-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Hi, Glad you ask these questions since It was necessary to be clarified.. Yes, The information is legit , and not been stolen.
Good to hear.

Quote:
What If I marked not to deliver debit card on address. because I don't have access to the address as well as phone number. I live in Pakistan , Million Miles away from US.
Truthfully I don't know if that's even possible...to not have the card delivered, but I have never tried it, this is assuming your opening a brand new bank account.

On my Chase Bank, If I open an 2nd, 3rd checking account I can select NOT to get a card.
Old 01-15-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Good to hear.

Truthfully I don't know if that's even possible...to not have the card delivered, but I have never tried it, this is assuming your opening a brand new bank account.

On my Chase Bank, If I open an 2nd, 3rd checking account I can select NOT to get a card.
Thats seems like a big problem for me.. ! I don't have access to address . Any alternative for it ?
Old 01-16-2016

Longevity: 73%

you dont have to send the debit card on bank of america, i'm not sure about TD
Old 01-16-2016

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Hi.. I had brought a PayPal account which is completely verified , Since It is a business account I have to collect payment from my clients and withdraw it .. Few Questions I have in mind.

1 - If the name on bank and name on PayPal are different. Could it be possible to verify bank anyhow ?
Relating to this - I have a similar question Payoneer and payal names are different - same surname different first name and address - Can I still transfer money from paypal to payoneer in this case? (dont know if its directly or to the card but I know that same name is possible dont know about different name though)
Old 01-16-2016

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 75%

TD Bank shut down all my checking accounts because of mismatched names, took me a month to get them to release the funds, I would stay away.

BOA is great
Old 01-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbhuy View Post
you dont have to send the debit card on bank of america, i'm not sure about TD
Thank you cmbhuy.. I finally can conclude that BOA is much better then other banks.. do you agree ?
Old 01-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgut View Post
Relating to this - I have a similar question Payoneer and payal names are different - same surname different first name and address - Can I still transfer money from paypal to payoneer in this case? (dont know if its directly or to the card but I know that same name is possible dont know about different name though)
As Far as I know about this PayPal doesn't allow Payoneer banks now.. You can't link or withdraw to Payoneer Virtual Bank Account anymore.. It is against PayPal's TOS .
Old 01-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

BoA is no better than any other bank, definitely not much better. They just closed all my accounts last week with no notice. If your activity becomes too suspicious they will close your accounts just like any other bank. In my case it was due to too many mismatched deposits.

Never trust a bank. They will always look out for themselves, not you.
Old 01-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin2br View Post
TD Bank shut down all my checking accounts because of mismatched names, took me a month to get them to release the funds, I would stay away.

BOA is great
Another vote for Bank of America.. Thanks
Old 01-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
BoA is no better than any other bank, definitely not much better. They just closed all my accounts last week with no notice. If your activity becomes too suspicious they will close your accounts just like any other bank. In my case it was due to too many mismatched deposits.

Never trust a bank. They will always look out for themselves, not you.
Yes, I agree . Too much suspicious activity can cause account be closed. Since I wanna know it for my stealth account. Whatever I had learned it that ' Keeping Low account first and little mismatch name can not a big problem .. When the account gets older by passage of time, we can increase the amount of withdrawal too.. however, Their is still no guarantee why and when a bank close your account without/with notice but still. We must have to cure for it as much as we can to protect our account from being closed.. !
Old 01-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

This sounds really sketchy. If you are in Pakistan I don't understand how you have a SSN and drivers license. I've read the entire thread and I can't make sense of it. I don't even want to know how you acquired those. Assuming it is your info (somehow), you could just open a bank account in the same name/SSN and not have to worry about mismatched deposits. You will have to provide 2 forms of ID anyway to open a US bank account.

If your SSN and ID are fraudulent, do not attempt to open a bank account using them.
Old 01-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Yes, I agree . Too much suspicious activity can cause account be closed. Since I wanna know it for my stealth account. Whatever I had learned it that ' Keeping Low account first and little mismatch name can not a big problem .. When the account gets older by passage of time, we can increase the amount of withdrawal too.. however, Their is still no guarantee why and when a bank close your account without/with notice but still. We must have to cure for it as much as we can to protect our account from being closed.. !
Just use caution, I don't know what else to say. If you ever were to get your accounts closed, the balance would be mailed to the address on file via cashier check. So if your account is ever closed and you have no access to the address on file, you've lost whatever balance you had.
Old 01-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
This sounds really sketchy. If you are in Pakistan I don't understand how you have a SSN and drivers license. I've read the entire thread and I can't make sense of it. I don't even want to know how you acquired those. Assuming it is your info (somehow), you could just open a bank account in the same name/SSN and not have to worry about mismatched deposits. You will have to provide 2 forms of ID anyway to open a US bank account.

If your SSN and ID are fraudulent, do not attempt to open a bank account using them.
No, I havn't attempted to open a bank account yet, and seriously I don't want to use them if I can use my real info instead.... Yeah :D that is true. I am in Pakistan, and I have both SSN and Driving License Number. however, they are 100% accurate and real. but still My heart is not satisfied by involving in somthing illegal . I know creating account without the permission of real informaion owner is illegal and wrong. I am still looking for a legit way to open PayPal account in Pakistan and link a local bank or something which is still legal ( e.g Payoneer ) .. but What if I don't find anything. I have to go for the other way which Is by US PayPal and US bank account
Old 01-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Just use caution, I don't know what else to say. If you ever were to get your accounts closed, the balance would be mailed to the address on file via cashier check. So if your account is ever closed and you have no access to the address on file, you've lost whatever balance you had.
hmm.. That will be somthing which isn't on my hands. I hope that situation will not occur ever.. hope for best..