Hello everyone - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 01-27-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default Hello everyone

Hi! I am new to this forum - man, what a lifesaver this place is! Thanks to the creator of the forum and to all the people that so generously contribute their experiences.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-27-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

You are welcome...the creator of the forum is Aspkin and he has a lot of help from a few other people such as Modee (Great for getting you out of any trouble), GreenBean, Ebayhateluv, and some others They are all life savers! If you haven't purchased the ebay Stealth Book ... it does wonders also Welcome!!!
Old 01-27-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Welcome to the Forum.
This place is a wealth of knowledge about eBay/Paypal and all the ins & outs of them.
98% of the information that you are going to ask about is probably somewhere on the forum already.
Please take a few moments and read the information.
It should help you tremendously.
Old 01-28-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 88%

Thank you Philly387 and Here We Go Again for your warm welcome:
I bought aspkin's book, read it through carefully twice and have already opened 5 ebay/paypal account combinations. The only other 2 issues I have (which I am reading through the forum to see if anyone already covered this topic before) is
1 - questions I have about how to open and use a merchant account versus Paypal and
2 - The best way to use DSL because I find working with a dialup is way too slow for me. Should I go with VPN? Should I try and turn my DSL modem off and on? I still want to decide what's the safest way which will be practical in the long run for using several accounts. I will read everything that's already been discussed about it before asking, although I am in a bit of a hurry because I need to get going ASAP as I am at the end of my rope regarding money and the bills keep coming.
Old 01-28-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayrebel View Post
Thank you Philly387 and Here We Go Again for your warm welcome:
I bought aspkin's book, read it through carefully twice and have already opened 5 ebay/paypal account combinations. The only other 2 issues I have (which I am reading through the forum to see if anyone already covered this topic before) is
1 - questions I have about how to open and use a merchant account versus Paypal and
2 - The best way to use DSL because I find working with a dialup is way too slow for me. Should I go with VPN? Should I try and turn my DSL modem off and on? I still want to decide what's the safest way which will be practical in the long run for using several accounts. I will read everything that's already been discussed about it before asking, although I am in a bit of a hurry because I need to get going ASAP as I am at the end of my rope regarding money and the bills keep coming.
You are welcome...
1 - I can't help you there... I am sure someone else here can.
2 - Personally I stick to AOL Dial-Up for opening ALL my accounts and for when I need to log back into them.

It might take a little while at the start to get a account going but I never have to worry about the IP Address linking back to me or another account.
AOL when combined with different computer user accounts pretty much removes the account 2 account linking issues.
You can still get linked to a older account but usually when you mess up somewhere somehow.

I have been using this method, AOL Dial Up & Computer user accounts, for over a year and have not been linked back to a old account yet....
And I have been through quite a few in the past year thanks to VERO and my eBay stalker.
aspkin (01-28-2009)