Thoughts About Arbitrage Automation Tools & Stealth Accts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > EBay Tools and Software

EBay Tools and Software General discussions on eBay tools & software, Auctiva, Turbo Lister, InkFrog, ShipStation and more.

Old 01-24-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default Thoughts About Arbitrage Automation Tools & Stealth Accts

Hey,

I have been putting together a scale-able Retail Arbitrage business model for about a week now and have found some great courses and tools across the web. I am well aware of all the perils and all that is needed to be successful, not only to fly under the ban/suspend radar with Amazon, Ebay and paypal, but also what level of automation in truly needed to really scale this model to a level where the cash flow is significant enough to make it worth all of the time and effort.

I am moving forward with both ProfitSpy and ProfitScraper for locating solid products on Amazon with enough margins to resell on ebay. Each tool does something a bit different with ProfitSpy scraping and comparing the same items on both markets so you can determine what items are worthwhile listing and ProfitScraper scrapes the ebay seller accounts of high volume arbitrage sellers you target in order to see what in their inventory sells the best, including quantity, frequency and margin.

Once I have identified the amazon items that I want to sell, I am seeking to automate as much, if not all of this process. This is where the go to player seems to be PriceYak. However, I was recently made aware of a platform called Arbitrize... This tool seems to automate even more than PriceYak and although they take a piece of every listing, it appears worth it at first
blush based on all the platform will do for you.

The other important elements of this process appear to be; using private proxies and VCCs to set up several new amazon accounts with prime trials each month in order to spread out fulfillment and fly under the radar with amazon, as well as (last but not least) the CROWN JEWEL of the game, an aged, high limit ebay account(s) tied to a solid, aged paypal account(s).

I have my own aged high limit ebay acct and a matching paypal account but my inclination to scale as quickly as possible and go wide over deep all day long brings me to the place of considering buying aged eBay Stealth accounts and herein lies the rub...

My main questions that I would appreciate thoughts and feedback on are:

1) With all of the sources out there for these accts, how do you find the right one?
2) Will a virtual bank acct and a FEIN obtained from a legit LLC do the trick in taking over ownership of said accts?
3) On the issue of automation, does anyone care to share thoughts and experiences on PriceYak vs Arbitrize?
4) Same request on ProfitSpy and ProfitScraper?

and lastly, can any of you experienced DS'ers / retail arbitrager's tell me if I am missing anything glaring or critical to

this overall process here?

Thanks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EntrepreneurEmpire For This Useful Post:
camouflage (02-03-2016), rothko (09-11-2016), tilpatin (01-30-2016)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-24-2016

Longevity: 48%
Default Re: Thoughts About Arbitrage Automation Tools & Stealth Accts

what risk is there with amazon? will they shut you down for buying too many gift items?
Old 01-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by applepbc View Post
what risk is there with amazon? will they shut you down for buying too many gift items?
Not likely, what most people do is use proxies and virtual credit cards to set up several new accounts on the 30 day prime trial every month and spread the orders out on the different accts, all with free shipping.

In addition, the automation software like PriceYak will automate the ordering process between the platforms so all you have to do is enter the different amazon account and login in info into PY and it will place the orders on amazon in your accounts for you.
Old 01-27-2016

Hi man,

Seems like you are doing everything as anyone else.
In my opinion Arbitrize is better mostly with veros and repricing. I tried both Arbitrize and PY. Also all the big time sellers are with Arbitrize, so you will have good connections there.
Profit scraper \ spy, I use them both. Each gives different results most of the time.
Didn’t understand your second question
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mmori2808 For This Useful Post:
EntrepreneurEmpire (01-28-2016), rothko (09-10-2016), tilpatin (01-29-2016)
Old 01-28-2016
Threadstarter  

I was asking if anyone had opinions about ProfitSpy vs ProfitScraper

ProfitSpy scrapes sections of Amazon and finds the items that are selling for more on ebay

ProfitScraper scrapes individual ebay sellers accounts for the same items they are selling from amazon and shows you how many they sold and for what profit level.

I am using them both at the moment and will likely continue to at least for a few months.

Thanks
Old 01-28-2016

Longevity: 56%

I don't personally use profitspy or scraper. Easiest way for me is to find other dropshippers, stick their ID in terraspeak and it shows me their top performing items, can often find items (literally 20 in a hour if i wanted to) selling over 2k$+ per month.
Edit: just seen thats what profitscraper does, sure thats just as good then

Then I jack the price up on them as I've got so many fast selling products available to me, I don't like scrabbling round on a 5-10% net margin, I make it 20% and then make the title longer/better (most others are just copying and pasting and missing out on a lot of long tail traffic)
I use googles keyword planner to show me the keyword searches per month, obviously its shows google not ebay but should be similar so if I'm selling a ps3 then I'll see what others are searching for e.g 1000 people might search 'ps3 black uk', bad example as all other sellers would have that anyway but I look for searches that others don't have.

Not from the US so not sure on your questions about company structure or whatever but I prefer priceyak to arbitrize.
Stealth buyer accounts are easy, just do as you said.

Also not sure what credit cards you have over there but here you can get ones that give you money back on your purchases

Last edited by dan_ebay; 01-28-2016 at 02:09 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dan_ebay For This Useful Post:
da_seller (02-03-2016), EntrepreneurEmpire (01-28-2016), k_lock (01-28-2016), Play (07-12-2016), prodigyace (01-08-2018), rothko (09-11-2016), Sausage (07-20-2016), sax4 (01-25-2017), Themav (07-05-2016), tilpatin (01-28-2016), UKGiftWarranty (07-12-2016), yankee (01-29-2016)
Old 01-29-2016
Threadstarter  

Thanks alot Dan great thoughts and insight... I really appreciate it, I'm going to give TeraPeak a try as well and see how I do.... Thanks again...
Old 01-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntrepreneurEmpire View Post
Thanks alot Dan great thoughts and insight... I really appreciate it, I'm going to give TeraPeak a try as well and see how I do.... Thanks again...
Used correctly, and often, TeraPeak is a good money earner....

Old 01-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

sounds interesting, wouldnt mind a peak at those for UK.

I have my freelancer scanning by eye all the time - didnt have much luck with terrapeak when I tried a while back.

the manual scanning -the price differences then and now were eg around 10% eg. £3 profit on £20 item. That seems low for the hassle? dunno what do you think?. However these products were not necessarily prime, the margins were worked out with ordinary or free postage. Not seen any 20%-ers !!

if anyone in Uk wants to share a membership for a peek at the sites, lemme know!

Last edited by oompaloompa; 01-29-2016 at 08:13 AM.
Old 01-29-2016
Threadstarter  

It is a bit pricey (in relative terms) but I have found that ProfitSpy allows me to identify really good AZ to Eb arbitrage sellers and then I take those seller IDs over to ProfitScraper and scrape the ebay ID and cherry pick the best ASINs

Spy is $67 mo and Scraper is $57 with discount ...but for $124 it is well worth it for me.... this is how I have found the 20% margin items....takes time but worth the effort!
The Following User Says Thank You to EntrepreneurEmpire For This Useful Post:
prodigyace (01-08-2018)
Old 01-29-2016

Longevity: 55%

Nice run through of how ProfitSpy works and how much it costs EntrepreneurEmpire. I had a look at ProfitScraper as well this afternoon after reading about the two sites in this thread,if these sites are used along with Terrapeak, it can be quite pricey, if we can find items with 20% profit margins it is definitely interesting. Someone else contributing to this thread earlier had previously tried Terrapeak but had not been able to find many items offering anything like 20% profit markups.
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieTosie For This Useful Post:
EntrepreneurEmpire (01-29-2016)
Old 01-29-2016

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
sounds interesting, wouldnt mind a peak at those for UK.

I have my freelancer scanning by eye all the time - didnt have much luck with terrapeak when I tried a while back.

the manual scanning -the price differences then and now were eg around 10% eg. £3 profit on £20 item. That seems low for the hassle? dunno what do you think?. However these products were not necessarily prime, the margins were worked out with ordinary or free postage. Not seen any 20%-ers !!

if anyone in Uk wants to share a membership for a peek at the sites, lemme know!
Which ones are you thinking? Terapeak or Spy and Scraper ones?
Old 01-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

dunno, maybe all.? lets see who is interested first.....
Old 01-29-2016

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
dunno, maybe all.? lets see who is interested first.....
I might be! Lets keep this in mind!
The Following User Says Thank You to Atom For This Useful Post:
EntrepreneurEmpire (01-29-2016)
Old 01-31-2016
Executive [VIP]

it seems to me that the OP might have some connection with the site/sites, and we ought to get a free trial for an honest review.....!
Old 01-31-2016

Longevity: 56%

You won't find many others selling for 20% profit, most are happy with 5-10%. The way I do it like I explained for example if I find 100 items that others selling over $2k per month of then thats $200k per month in sales, I can make the titles longer and make my profit 20% instead and I'll still sell atleast $50k which is 10k profit, minus the tools you need its still well above 9k profit per month for minimal work. You don't need to be the cheapest, its really a different concept to standard selling. I only do items above 2k because I don't have much time for it but if you want to do it full time then you can have 10s of 1000s of items across multiple accounts and you only need to sell on average 1 of each and you're racking it in

Once you find one dropshipper you can search some of the items they have and you'll find more, they're easy to spot as all their prices are random like £8.33 as they're using the repricing software.

Heres a few in the UK that took me 2-3 minutes to find:
englishrose_20
bytheway_123
stepthai

Last edited by dan_ebay; 01-31-2016 at 03:44 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dan_ebay For This Useful Post:
leannecath (02-10-2016), NotAHappyBunny (02-08-2017), prodigyace (01-08-2018), rothko (09-10-2016), sax4 (01-25-2017)
Old 01-31-2016
Executive [VIP]

thanks...

what, you mean each item is over 2K? is that what you mean? so you get a bigger profit for your time?

you do not really even need software, just copy wht others are doing and use their research.....

yes I found some user ids too...

the tell-tale signs are also on the negs !.....

I would not post other peoples user ids though!

it is a time thing for me though and I would discard anything under 20% after fees.

Last edited by oompaloompa; 01-31-2016 at 04:02 PM.
Old 02-02-2016

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 66%

Kinda curious - what types of vcc people use to set up new amazon accounts with prime trials?
Old 02-02-2016

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_ebay View Post
Once you find one dropshipper you can search some of the items they have and you'll find more, they're easy to spot as all their prices are random like £8.33 as they're using the repricing software.

Heres a few in the UK that took me 2-3 minutes to find:
englishrose_20
bytheway_123
stepthai
Not sure but the random price searching from USA on a UK seller could be because of currency conversion.
Old 02-02-2016

Longevity: 55%

Been discussions on here recently that VCC's no longer work on Amazon, only real bank cards. That was why the comments were being made because had been trying to use VCC's and got nowhere with them, can't remember offhand if that was just Amazon UK.
Old 02-03-2016

Longevity: 53%

i tried to sign up the free trial on arbitrize 3 days ago but still no response.
Old 02-06-2016

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 66%

Any luck signing up with arbitrize?