When is it safe to withdrawal money? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-31-2016

Activity: 30%
Longevity: 67%
Default When is it safe to withdrawal money?

Hi everyone,

I have a PayPal account which is approaching 3 months old. All my limits are lifted and invoices have also been accepted so it's a decent account.

Now my account is completely verified and PayPal know what I'm selling.

Can I just keep withdrawing money all the time now?

At first I would only withdraw so much and leave a bit in but I would like to just keep on withdrawing my money now.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-31-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: When is it safe to withdrawal money?

You can start withdrawing larger amounts little by little.
Old 01-31-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

I personally have a policy that I withdraw as soon as I have funds. I try not to leave any more than a few hundred in Paypal these days, even of decade old accounts. Got burned really bad with 13 accounts last summer that had a lot of money in each get limitted for 180 days.
I dont risk it anymore.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
Esjay (02-01-2016)
Old 02-01-2016

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
I personally have a policy that I withdraw as soon as I have funds. I try not to leave any more than a few hundred in Paypal these days, even of decade old accounts. Got burned really bad with 13 accounts last summer that had a lot of money in each get limitted for 180 days.
I dont risk it anymore.
Can you withdraw funds to VCC or you are using VBA and which ones you are using ?
Old 02-01-2016
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

It's a bit of a vague question. We don't know how much money you take on it and how much/often you want to withdraw.

Having said that your accounts sounds strong assuming you've used it for the last 3 months. So daily withdrawals would be fine.

It's good practice to Leave some funds in there incase of any chargebacks or cases etc.
Old 02-01-2016

Longevity: 68%

If it's close to three months then you can withdraw money, but not alot. I used to do $150 before daily and that was without id verification. Only bank and debit card added to my account. Still from time to time a limitation occured even if I did everything right. You can never trust paypal they will limit you based on whatever triggers a limitation. Just do your best and don't rely on 1 account.
Old 02-01-2016

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
I dont risk it anymore.
If you don't mind me asking, how did your accounts get linked? I just reached 10 accounts and I am out here protecting them with my life
Old 02-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyxijan View Post
Can you withdraw funds to VCC or you are using VBA and which ones you are using ?
In the USA we withdraw to bank accounts
Old 02-01-2016

Longevity: 48%

Me too, I do not leave more than $50 on my PayPal account. It's not about the money, it's that the last time they held it for more than 5 months - thus destroying my life.

So I leave no more than $50, I withdraw them all. Even if they limit me, they're not gonna take my money.
Old 02-01-2016
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

I usually only withdraw funds once per day.. and with that I make sure to leave some money in the account, not a lot but enough to cover a typical order. I don't withdraw more then $500 per day (for US account).

I haven't had any issues going this route.
Old 02-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyxijan View Post
No this is not possible.
Old 02-02-2016

Longevity: 47%

withdraw immediately upon funds being available - never know when you'll get limited for no reason and then be without your money for 180 days.
Old 02-02-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie Sanders View Post
withdraw immediately upon funds being available - never know when you'll get limited for no reason and then be without your money for 180 days.
I am so grateful that your logic is light years ahead of the politician with the same name as your ID!
Old 02-02-2016

Longevity: 53%

I withdraw all right away except for about $100 or so. But then withdraw that later.

I always leave my paypal at $0 balance

keep us updated
Old 02-02-2016
Threadstarter  

Activity: 30%
Longevity: 67%

Thanks for the all the answers I think I will withdrawal all my money but leave a tiny bit in incase a customer does want to return an item.
Old 02-03-2016

Longevity: 64%

I still don't understand why people withdraw quickly even after reading stealth guides. I used to withdraw up to $500 a day for long period of times after PayPal conducted extensive verification.

Here's the thing: You need to THINK like PayPal and TRUST PayPal.

Here's the mindset of most people (I used to make this mistake a lot too!)that often contributes to the limitation of their account.

Scenario: You sold $5,000 on Ebay and now have the funds available on PayPal.

You: Well, I don't trust PayPal so I'm going to withdraw $500 a day 'till it's all gone.

While this reasoning is logical, especially with many of us here that have stories that if compiled would make a great book, it fails to take PayPal's view or perspective into considerations regarding your actions.

So here's how PayPal might view your actions:

Scenario: John Doe withdrew all of his $5,000 within the past 10 days

PayPal's decision or potential assumption: John Doe is selling fraudulent products and is trying to pull his money out as soon as possible. This is a potential risk and we must take preventative measures to reduce any potential shortcomings.

Possible right? We need to remember that PayPal doesn't manually limit your account. There are certain triggers that are activated when we engage in behavior that PayPal deems untrustworthy.

PayPal doesn't want to be the one that has to pay the buyer their "MONEYBACK GUARANTEE". They want YOU to pay for it.

Conclusion:

Don't ever pull all of your money at once. Keep a few hundred because that shows PayPal that you trust them and in return PayPal will trust you.

I can withdraw however much money i want or need. I don't wait a certain account age to increase. They limited my account once and I called them and explained + provided the requested documents that helped explain my business.

In addition, if you know that at a certain date you will receive a substantially large sum of money from sales, but concerned over how PayPal may react to this, simply call them and they will take note of that. And if you get limited, you can argue your case by telling them about your prior notification, which will most likely get your account reactivated.

If you don't trust PayPal, PayPal won't trust you.

Last edited by thebomb; 02-03-2016 at 04:17 PM.
Old 02-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%

I would never get to $5,000 to begin with. Id be withdrawing it as the sales come in so I would never have to deal with the situation you described.
If you show this pattern of withdrawing funds from the start you will have Paypal's trust anyway since their bots are looking for activity which is out of the norm for the account.
Old 02-03-2016

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
I would never get to $5,000 to begin with. Id be withdrawing it as the sales come in so I would never have to deal with the situation you described.
If you show this pattern of withdrawing funds from the start you will have Paypal's trust anyway since their bots are looking for activity which is out of the norm for the account.

True. but the more you sell, the more you end up having. Assuming it will take time for payment to clear (I always wait two weeks for every order in case the buyer decides to refund or dispute, regardless of whether other funds are available to compensate).

It all depends on how much you sell. That's why if you sell high volume quantities, get like 20-30 stealth accounts.

People think they need 20-30 VPS's to do that (1 vps per account) but they are wrong. I can use my home computer to access PayPal accounts without getting limited.

Simply create folders on your desktop called:

PayPal Account 1
PayPal Account 2
and so on...

and then download either portable Firefox or portable google chrome (Google it)

Install it in each folder. This browser acts like it is it's own computer and does not communicate with other browsers on your computer.

The beauty of this is that you can install Firefox and chrome plugins (foxy proxy for Firefox or proxy helper for chrome), you don't need to manually activate the proxy. Once you open the browser, it automatically connects, and it it doesn't you will see an error.

This simple setup is effective and cheap.

Having more than one account is always the more plausible approach because it provides resiliency in case the inevitable happens.
Old 02-03-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebomb View Post
I still don't understand why people withdraw quickly even after reading stealth guides. I used to withdraw up to $500 a day for long period of times after PayPal conducted extensive verification.

Here's the thing: You need to THINK like PayPal and TRUST PayPal.

Here's the mindset of most people (I used to make this mistake a lot too!)that often contributes to the limitation of their account.

Scenario: You sold $5,000 on Ebay and now have the funds available on PayPal.

You: Well, I don't trust PayPal so I'm going to withdraw $500 a day 'till it's all gone.

While this reasoning is logical, especially with many of us here that have stories that if compiled would make a great book, it fails to take PayPal's view or perspective into considerations regarding your actions.

So here's how PayPal might view your actions:

Scenario: John Doe withdrew all of his $5,000 within the past 10 days

PayPal's decision or potential assumption: John Doe is selling fraudulent products and is trying to pull his money out as soon as possible. This is a potential risk and we must take preventative measures to reduce any potential shortcomings.

Possible right? We need to remember that PayPal doesn't manually limit your account. There are certain triggers that are activated when we engage in behavior that PayPal deems untrustworthy.

PayPal doesn't want to be the one that has to pay the buyer their "MONEYBACK GUARANTEE". They want YOU to pay for it.

Conclusion:

Don't ever pull all of your money at once. Keep a few hundred because that shows PayPal that you trust them and in return PayPal will trust you.

I can withdraw however much money i want or need. I don't wait a certain account age to increase. They limited my account once and I called them and explained + provided the requested documents that helped explain my business.

In addition, if you know that at a certain date you will receive a substantially large sum of money from sales, but concerned over how PayPal may react to this, simply call them and they will take note of that. And if you get limited, you can argue your case by telling them about your prior notification, which will most likely get your account reactivated.

If you don't trust PayPal, PayPal won't trust you.
But maybe John needs to withdraw his money to buy more items? :D
Old 02-04-2016

Longevity: 49%

I withdraw/spend the funds 2-3 days after I receive it.
Last time I tried to treat paypal like a bank and stacked around $3k on my account, they permanently limited it.
Now I only keep $100-$150.
Old 02-04-2016

I once got limited on multiple accounts when I was still under my own name and not limited before. I was doing nothing wrong and still they limited me. Why? because I kept withdrawing my money very fast.

After a long phone call (they called me so it was not the regular phone rep) he indicated that I was withdrawing my money very fast and that looked suspicious. They wanted me to explain some trivial things like why I have multiple accounts and why I accept both USD en EUR. After that all my accounts were made active again.

So bottom line: thebomb is right, withdrawing it too fast can make you look suspicious.
On the other hand: with many account I always made withdrawals of $100-200 a day, stil leaving about 1k on the account. Never had any problems with that.
Old 02-04-2016

Longevity: 50%

when I received for example 2 k eur.
I withdraw in 4 days 500 eur in 24 hours never got limited.
you left in paypal 50-100 eur.