Problems with spending or moving money out of 2 Paypal accounts :( Help Please. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-05-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Problems with spending or moving money out of 2 Paypal accounts :( Help Please.

Hi there Paypal support team :-)

1st of all I have been selling covert for over 2 years now so I have seen a lot of things LoL...

Here is the current problem that I have:

I am trying to get some money out of my Paypal Accounts and It will not let me send any money. I tried to purchase something at Wallmart.com and it didn't work and I even tried to buy an item off of Ebay for 99 Cents and that didn't even work.

So here is what the screen says or prompts me to do: It says "Security Check"
Then below it says:
"Verify your account"
"We don't recognize the device you're using."

Now, keep in mind that I have used the same User account/compute since the account was created back in Oct.

So I then continue to select either receive a Text or a phone call and it gives me this message in red:
"This number doesn't appear to be registered in your name. Please try again."

Well? I don't know. Its very odd to me because I personally have a working Trac-Phone that has been attached to it. And I was able to do the initial phone verification on it about 2 weeks ago.

I have tried 4 times now, twice yesterday and twice today. I do not want to get the account limited but boy, this one has me stumped.

Funds available is $22 and Funds pending is $400+

I recently sold $450 in the past 10 days. Sales Prior to this was around just $50 worth back in November. The Ebay Account is about 5 months old..
The Paypal account is only 3 weeks old however. So that might be part of the problem too? Not really sure. Like I said there has been no limitation or negative emails from Paypal either.

It does not currently have a bank account attached to it. Do you suppose that that is more of an issue because of that?

Please let me know what I can do here?

Ohh, by the way, I also had tried to request a check from paypal to have it sent to a physical address and then it said up above something like: Not able to process at this time??? Very confusing and frustrating to say the least.

So in about 6-7 days I will have a Paypal account with $500 and I currently have no way of moving the money out. Ughhh

I will await some serious responses to this problem.

Also, I have this problem on one other account as well.
The other one has a lot higher dollar amounts but basically the same exact issue. The other account is at least 6 months old, but on that one i have no working phone attached so that is a road-block also. I was gonna go buy a phone to attach to that one too but it didn't work on the 1st one I described above, So I was just trying to save the $30..

Let me know your thoughts on this.
Thanks,
Ace
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Problems with spending or moving money out of 2 Paypal accounts :( Help Please.

Others have been experiencing this as well. So, you are not alone. The good news is that for the vast majority of people, their money eventually moves where they want it to move.

I would recommend not trying too hard to overcome this at the moment. First, add a bank account to your PayPal account. Not having one looks bad to PayPal. If you are not planning on adding a real bank account (or if you can't add one for whatever reason) then add a VBA (Virtual Bank Account). VBA's are real bank accounts that exist for a short time, just long enough for PayPal to verify the account. So, you cannot deposit or withdraw from them, but they WILL fool PayPal into thinking you have a bank account added.

Once that is done and the bank account or VBA is confirmed, confirm the credit card you have on file with them. They will charge $1.95 to the card and then put it back. Along with the charge, you will receive a 4 digit "expuse" code from PayPal. You enter that code into PayPal and then your credit card is also confirmed. Now, your account is considered to be "verified" and the $500 monthly withdrawal limit is lifted - not that this is a big concern for you right now, but it could help in the future.

Now, once you have done these things, go ahead and try to buy something. You did not mention too much about what you were trying to buy, but THIS TIME, try an eBay purchase. Not a 99 cent one, but something that costs a few dollars, less than $10. Or if there is something you legitimately want, you can go a little bit higher. There is nothing magic about the $10 I mentioned, I am just saying it should be for a modest amount.

Then, lay off for a couple of weeks and try to buy something else. eBay would be perfect, but this time you can try for Walmart if you want. Once you have a few solid transactions, then try withdrawing to your bank account (if you have a real one attached - NEVER try to withdraw to a VBA, you could lose your funds).

It takes a bit of time to build the trust, but usually once they get over their initial suspicions, everything functions normally. Or, as normally as PayPal can.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
TGMT² (02-07-2016)
Old 02-06-2016

Longevity: 49%
Default Re: Problems with spending or moving money out of 2 Paypal accounts :( Help Please.

Try using Paypal's mobile app. Works most of the time in bypassing that security check.
If you don't want to use multiple mobile devices, you can install bluestacks and route the corresponding proxy/VPN to the stealth account.

Last edited by toxicwaltz; 02-06-2016 at 01:27 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toxicwaltz For This Useful Post:
cmbhuy (02-06-2016), Trustfund (02-13-2016)
Old 02-06-2016

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicwaltz View Post
Try using Paypal's mobile app. Works most of the time in bypassing that security check.
If you don't want to use multiple mobile devices, you can install bluestacks and route the corresponding proxy/VPN to the stealth account.
good information, mobile app will let you send money i would recommend bstweaker to change the build prop every time you want to load a new paypal
Old 02-06-2016
Threadstarter  

I am using a Laptop to go online with say 4 different user accounts on it to keep each site separate.

For my internet I do not have home internet access so I broadcast my mobile HotSpot from my Galaxy S-5 and I turn the phone Off and back on again and it then gives me a different IP # so when I go online on my Laptop I don't accidentally log into another Paypal or Ebay account with the same IP Address.

I was not really fully understanding what you were suggesting that i do?

Old 02-06-2016

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivegotanace2014 View Post
I am using a Laptop to go online with say 4 different user accounts on it to keep each site separate.

For my internet I do not have home internet access so I broadcast my mobile HotSpot from my Galaxy S-5 and I turn the phone Off and back on again and it then gives me a different IP # so when I go online on my Laptop I don't accidentally log into another Paypal or Ebay account with the same IP Address.

I was not really fully understanding what you were suggesting that i do?

if you send the money via their mobile app it bypasses the security check
Old 02-06-2016
Threadstarter  

Wow, What exactly is this mobile app and or bstweaker and how does this work?

I do something with my phone then?

I am all new to this I guess. Maybe because I have never had a problem moving money like this in PP before.

I am willing to learn as long as its not too complicated LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbhuy View Post
good information, mobile app will let you send money i would recommend bstweaker to change the build prop every time you want to load a new paypal
Old 02-06-2016
Threadstarter  

So I would log into The Paypal using a phone. say My Main phone the Galaxy s-5?

If so I can but I would have to clear all my cookies 1st on that device.

I never use my phone to log into Ebay or Paypal. But I could as long as it is safe. Don't want to experience another limitation because than its another 180 Day for me LoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbhuy View Post
if you send the money via their mobile app it bypasses the security check
Old 02-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Why is the paypal only 3 weeks old?

What happened to the other one?
Old 02-06-2016
Threadstarter  

It's a long story. Basically I got the original "Kevin" Paypal account limited 2 months ago.

I had used it to go with an Ebay account "James" that had 50 Auctions...

The "Kevin" Ebay account only has 5 Auctions So I created a New "Kevin" Paypal with a different address and phone number to go with the original Ebay account. So Either account isn't big because of only having 5 auctions per month. But I would like to move my $500 out in the next 40 days rather than getting a limitaion and having to wait 180 days..

Hope that makes sense. I basically swiped the original "Kevin" PP account and used with "James" Ebay beacuse I had a lot higher selling limits.

So I built that replacement PP 3 weeks ago... So I was thinking about hooking up a New card "Vanilla Visa" most likely and then I would need to Buy a VBA From somebody on Askpin hopefully and see if that helps my current situation.

Now I have the same exact problem on a different paypal account "Sharon" but on that one it was the original one and was made in September by someone I had purchased from. Only problem on that one is that I don't currently have a working cell phone on. But I do have a Trac-Phone on the "Kevin" Paypal and it didn't seem to matter because the system will not call or send a text to that phone .. So I am not sure how I can complete the whole security check prompter...

Very frustrating and puzzling on my end to say the least.

Thanks for all your help guys. I really appreciate any and or all of your suggestions. I only post on here when I have to and I am really stuck on this one LoL
Old 02-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

That phone trick DOES NOT always work. More like RARELY.
Old 02-06-2016
Threadstarter  

It doesn't usually work? That sucks. Why do they even ask to send you a message or to call the phone then. I know I have done it before and you just plug in the 4 digit number they provide. But yeah, this time all it says is: It appears that the phone is not registered in your name or something like that. It won't call or text the number that is currently active and attached to the Paypal Account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
That phone trick DOES NOT always work. More like RARELY.
Old 02-07-2016

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Wow, What exactly is this mobile app and or bstweaker and how does this work?

I do something with my phone then?

I am all new to this I guess. Maybe because I have never had a problem moving money like this in PP before.

I am willing to learn as long as its not too complicated LOL
Search paypal in google play.
To see for yourself, install that on your phone and try to send money.
Worked 90% of the time on my 8 accounts that had such problem.
Bluestacks is just an android emulator for pc. Bs tweaker is a tool that can be used to change device info for bluestacks.
Old 02-07-2016
Banned

Longevity: 52%

ivegotanace2014 - answer this question: how many transactions have you had in the past 3mo? if less than 25 transactions, then don't be surprise if your Paypal restrictive.
Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

The Paypal app is one of the "tricks" I tried using a few weeks ago to attach a new bank account to my account. The account is about a year old with 13,000+ transactions. The app did not work.

I read about that trick on another forum. It seemed like the app workaround was not well known on aspkin at the time. Anyway, it didn't work for me. Hope you have better luck!
Old 02-07-2016
Banned

Longevity: 52%

It doesn't work, only noobs will fall for that kind of trickery.
Old 02-07-2016
Threadstarter  

yes it is less than 25. one of them with $450 maybe had 9 transactions/sales

And my other one with $1,000+ maybe 15 transactions.

So you think they might be restricted behind the scenes where as in I won't be able to fix the issue?

There hasn't been an official limitation email on either on yet.

I will check out that mobile app and see if it helps I guess.

Thanks,
Ace :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
ivegotanace2014 - answer this question: how many transactions have you had in the past 3mo? if less than 25 transactions, then don't be surprise if your Paypal restrictive.
Old 02-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Ohh wow, I didn't see this post yet.

So the app doesn't work? LoL

Seems like everybody's experience is all so different and random Ughhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
It doesn't work, only noobs will fall for that kind of trickery.
Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

OP - All you can do is try. I don't think your account is necessarily "restricted", I think Paypal just doesn't fully trust your account yet.

Are you really based in USA? If so, for the sake of the long-term health of your accounts, you need to open some bank accounts. Sending money between accounts is not a viable withdrawal method because sooner or later (most often sooner) all the accounts you send money between will be linked and limited. I've never had a problem adding a bank account to a new Paypal account, I've only had problems with older accounts. You could easily attach a bank account to your paypal, which would "verify" your account. Being verified helps you gain PP's trust. But gaining their trust wouldn't matter at that point because you would no longer need to move money between accounts. You would be able to just withdrawal to your bank account.

Either way, long story short, you need US bank accounts if you are running US Paypals. Why have you not attached a bank account yet?
Old 02-07-2016
Threadstarter  

My credit scores are very low and I don't have any bank accounts at this time except the one where my paycheck goes into. I usually just order Vanilla Visa cards from wallmart to get my money out. So mostly I purchase stuff from ebay and wallmart to get most of the money out of paypal. Is that bad?

Would hooking up a VBA To the PP Accounts be sufficient or not?

If so who would you recommend that I could get one for?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
OP - All you can do is try. I don't think your account is necessarily "restricted", I think Paypal just doesn't fully trust your account yet.

Are you really based in USA? If so, for the sake of the long-term health of your accounts, you need to open some bank accounts. Sending money between accounts is not a viable withdrawal method because sooner or later (most often sooner) all the accounts you send money between will be linked and limited. I've never had a problem adding a bank account to a new Paypal account, I've only had problems with older accounts. You could easily attach a bank account to your paypal, which would "verify" your account. Being verified helps you gain PP's trust. But gaining their trust wouldn't matter at that point because you would no longer need to move money between accounts. You would be able to just withdrawal to your bank account.

Either way, long story short, you need US bank accounts if you are running US Paypals. Why have you not attached a bank account yet?
Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
My credit scores are very low and I don't have any bank accounts at this time except the one where my paycheck goes into. I usually just order Vanilla Visa cards from wallmart to get my money out. So mostly I purchase stuff from ebay and wallmart to get most of the money out of paypal. Is that bad?

Would hooking up a VBA To the PP Accounts be sufficient or not?

If so who would you recommend that I could get one for?

Thanks
You can't withdraw money to a credit card in USA, the vanilla visa's are only used to confirm Paypal accounts and remove withdrawal limits. But you still have to add a bank account if you ever want to withdraw.

There's nothing wrong with you just spending your paypal balance rather than withdrawing, but that's not much of a business model. I don't know what you sell, but I have a Chinese supplier who accepts Paypal. So on my one account I can't withdraw from I just use my balance to pay my supplier. I don't prefer doing this by any means though, because the 4% paypal fee adds up to a huge number on a $4k order.

In the last month I've opened new accounts with 3 banks and 1 credit union, and I have absolutely no credit at all. The 3 banks I went to didn't even run my credit, they just ran a chexsystems report to check my banking history. On the other hand, the credit unions I went to DID check my credit. As a result I was not able to open an account at 1 out of 2.

I DO NOT advise going out and opening accounts with 4 financial institutions in 2 weeks like I did. I was in a desperate situation, but any other time I would have waited at least a month between banks. At the last bank I went to the guy asked me "why in the world have you opened so many bank accounts recently?" or something like that.

But, I DO think you would be able to open another bank account if you made an effort. As long as your chexsystems report is alright, many banks will allow you to open an account.
Old 02-07-2016

Longevity: 50%

Wait it out.