Have a question about VBA for paypal accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-09-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Have a question about VBA for paypal accounts

I was just wondering what my best option is to aqurring 2 VBA's so that I can hook them up to my existing PP acounts to help me get the PP accounts beack to normal because it still will not let me spend or move any of the money.

Opening a regular bank account is not really an option for me at this time so I would like to get a few VBA's

over in the market place I tried getting a hold of 3 different sellers and nobody replied to me :( this was like 4-5 days ago. Any suggestions on how I can get a sellers attention? I mean, why even advertise a VBA For Sale if your not willing to respond or take on new customers?

Taking all comments and critiques :-)

Thanks again group,
Ace :-)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: Have a question about VBA for paypal accounts

What exactly is happening with the accounts?

Adding a VBA does not allow withdrawal of funds.
Old 02-09-2016

Longevity: 74%

is your account limited?
Old 02-09-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 57%

I understand that hooking up a VBA will not allow me to withdraw funds to a bank.

But perhaps it will put the account back to normal functioning status in time?

The account is not "Limited" but it sure feels like it because I cannot send any payment to another PP Account. I tried to send $10 twice now. It will not allow me to buy anything off of Ebay. I tried twice now, a $10 item and a 99 cent item. It will also not allow me to request a check at the moment until I attach a "funding source" ???

So I am assuming that the Paypal system does not like that I don't have a bank account attached.

I do a lot of purchasing on Ebay and I purchase a lot from Wallmart right online to get my money out of Paypal as well. That is all I really would like to do with the funds in PP is to be able to buy or make purchases. So nothing major really. What is so suspicious about me wanting to by stuff Paypal? LOL

anyways, I still have this problem on 2 of my accounts. The 1st one I hooked up a new card to it last night and that is the only reason why I logged into it. It does having a working Trac-Phone to it. the balance is $600+...

What I was thinking is that if I could find a seller of a VBA that I could then attach it to PP and wait a few days to try to do anything with it.

Here is where the whole thing started:
I tried to send a $10 payment to another PP Account just to feel the account out :-)

And here is what the screen says or prompts me to do: It says "Security Check"
Then below it says:
"Verify your account"
"We don't recognize the device you're using."

Now, keep in mind that I have used the same User account/computer since the account was created about 30 days ago.

So I then continue to select either receive a Text or a phone call and it gives me this message in red:
"This number doesn't appear to be registered in your name. Please try again."

So in the end of the whole "security check" the system does not or will not text or call my Trac-Phone Number :( so I wasn't sure if it mattered what type of phone I was using or not. The phone has been active since Oct and the number was changed 30 days ago when I attached it to the Newly created Paypal account.

So I wasn't sure if it was the age of the account or the No bank account attached or what the best solution is. I have a big Piggy bank "PP" just sitting there with no way still to move the funds anywhere or just simply buy stuff I need to do business.

I also have the same exact problem stated above on another PP Account except the balance on that account is a lot higher around $1,400...

But I wanted to solve the problem 1st on the less riskier balanced account of $600 1st before I worry about the bigger account. The bigger balanced account is around 6 months old so it should not get limited because of the balance size IMO...

I am still looking for a VBA... As mentioned in another post of mine none of the sellers in the "market-Place" were getting back to me when I asked them if I could purchase a VBA from them. It's like they didn't want to take on a new customer or something. Ive been on hear for 2 years so I wouldn't exactly consider myself that new but I really only try to post or ask for help when I truly need it and Yes I am stuck here

Thanks,
Ace
Old 02-13-2016

Longevity: 74%

Adding a vba would definitely help your account by making it verified. How fast are you trying to spend the money from when you're receiving it. The 30 day old account is fairly new to paypals eyes, the 6 month old shouldn't have a problem. You should definitely add the vbas