Sooo close advice please - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-04-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default Sooo close advice please

I was kicked off for selling non authentic items, kinda sad but I sold authentic wich totally kills me you can not imagine how much international people will pay for these authentic items that i buy legitimately at the store. Anyways today I learned when you do not pay your internet bill you get a new ip address when you pay it....I have all of what was needed to be done on my laptop however I forgot about the pc that has the printer. I never pulled up ebay today on either computer at all today ....so after i got the new ip today on that computer I ran cc cleaner, did objecion and cleaned my internet explorer flash cookies all without pulling up ebay I just did it all after.
(did I screw myself over)
I have a friend thats willing to let me use her info (what people will do for money) Do you think I am ok to start out slowly? I did do all the setting that the stealth told me am I ok?

Next question is when I was kicked off they left one of my accounts open to buy with hah funny so lets say i get an email to my email account from ebays seller am i safe opening it but not responding? I will not be using the new account again at this new p address if you give me the green light from the questions above.

Thanks for your help

C
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-04-2009

Longevity: 90%
Send a message via AIM to SevnSins Send a message via MSN to SevnSins Send a message via Yahoo to SevnSins

Does he open account share ANY information from the closed account (name, phone, email, etc.)? If there is one single matching piece, there is a chance for linking them together.
Old 02-04-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 92%

She has never used ebay in her life..so were good there.....The only link we have is we live in the same town.....
Old 02-04-2009

Longevity: 90%
Send a message via AIM to SevnSins Send a message via MSN to SevnSins Send a message via Yahoo to SevnSins
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy0012 View Post
I was kicked off for selling non authentic items, kinda sad but I sold authentic wich totally kills me you can not imagine how much international people will pay for these authentic items that i buy legitimately at the store. Anyways today I learned when you do not pay your internet bill you get a new ip address when you pay it....I have all of what was needed to be done on my laptop however I forgot about the pc that has the printer. I never pulled up ebay today on either computer at all today ....so after i got the new ip today on that computer I ran cc cleaner, did objecion and cleaned my internet explorer flash cookies all without pulling up ebay I just did it all after.
(did I screw myself over)
I have a friend thats willing to let me use her info (what people will do for money) Do you think I am ok to start out slowly? I did do all the setting that the stealth told me am I ok?

Next question is when I was kicked off they left one of my accounts open to buy with hah funny so lets say i get an email to my email account from ebays seller am i safe opening it but not responding? I will not be using the new account again at this new p address if you give me the green light from the questions above.

Thanks for your help

C
Question #1: If he/she hasn't ever had eBay/PayPal accounts, you should be good to go. Just remember to clear cookies, flash objects from your machine.

Question #2: If ANY of your info on the "buyer" account matches the suspended "seller" account, you are at risk for linking. I had a similar situation last year, and the "buyer" account ended up getting linked/suspended.

As for the email portion of the question... you can view the emails sent from eBay, but don't click any of the links. Try replying by using the reply button within your email application (Outlook, Gmail, MSN, etc.). If the seller has decided to keep their email hidden, the email address will say "PleaseUseYellowButton@ebay.com", or something to that effect. It most cases, you will be able to respond this way. Although; some people only check their eBay messages, so they may not see it until they check their "real" email.

Sevn