Stealth eBay account with PayPal account that was connected to suspended eBay account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-16-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Stealth eBay account with PayPal account that was connected to suspended eBay account

I had eBay account that suspended 2 years ago.
If I will create a new eBay account, Can I just use my PayPal that I was use before with my previous eBay account ?
Or eBay can link accounts by using the same PayPal ?

Please advice
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Stealth eBay account with PayPal account that was connected to suspended eBay acc

You have to use a new Paypal or you will be linked.
Old 02-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Stealth eBay account with PayPal account that was connected to suspended eBay acc

But since eBay and PayPal are not the same "company" anymore, Are they still can link me ?
Let's say that I will add a new email address to my PayPal account, How can they still know ?
Old 02-16-2016

Longevity: 67%

I have no idea to what extent eb/pp shares information since the split... anyway If you want to try this route instead of proper stealth, your best bet is to open a new paypal account in your name (you're allowed to have a personal & business acc... more if you call and give them a decent reason). You need a new address and everything should match (both eb&pp don't like mismatched information, and this information is definitely still shared when you pay fees/buy shipping labels through pp on eb).

Nobody can tell you exactly if/how long the eb account will last... maybe a few days, maybe a few months, maybe forever barring any performance issues. I wouldn't put much faith into the account... if you really want to try it I say go for, but know the risk.
Old 02-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

eB can link accounts with the same pp - this is not the best form of stealth. Create all new - even if years ago, why risk?
Old 02-23-2016
Threadstarter  

Just to understand, I see alot on forums people that trying to sell there real eBay accounts.
If I buy account under name of a person, Can I link it to my real PayPal ?
Because the one who sell the eBay account don't sell it with his PayPal account.
Old 02-23-2016

Longevity: 59%

Id suggest you buy the ebay stealth guide, it will answer all your questions and more.

in short: Forget about using that paypal account you have on any new ebay account, it may last for a while but in the end it will get caught - guarantee it.

Start fresh, new name, new account everything new, this way you wont be on here disappointed in a few month time.
Old 02-23-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoffice View Post
Just to understand, I see alot on forums people that trying to sell there real eBay accounts.
Just so we are clear, you are being offered "Real" Accounts on OTHER forums that is not this forum.

Quote:
If I buy account under name of a person, Can I link it to my real PayPal ?
Just based on this question alone, lets me know that you really don't understand Stealth. To answer your question, NO....you can't just add your own PayPal in another Name to the Ebay Account. If you have to ask why, then again....you really don't understand how this all works.

Quote:
Because the one who sell the eBay account don't sell it with his PayPal account.
Yeah, there's a reason for that....care to guess why? I'll give you a hint: SSN.
Old 02-24-2016

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Just so we are clear, you are being offered "Real" Accounts on OTHER forums that is not this forum.

Just based on this question alone, lets me know that you really don't understand Stealth. To answer your question, NO....you can't just add your own PayPal in another Name to the Ebay Account. If you have to ask why, then again....you really don't understand how this all works.

Yeah, there's a reason for that....care to guess why? I'll give you a hint: SSN.
well technically, you can put any paypal in as the paypal that gets paid in the listing.
not sure how long it would last though
Old 02-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbhuy View Post
well technically, you can put any paypal in as the paypal that gets paid in the listing.
Yeah, but if we tell people this, after their PayPal gets limited.....they will come back here crying and bitching that we told them it was ok to do that. Then we gotta deal with that as well, so it's best they don't do it....especially if they don't know squat about Stealth.
Old 02-24-2016

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Yeah, but if we tell people this, after their PayPal gets limited.....they will come back here crying and bitching that we told them it was ok to do that. Then we gotta deal with that as well, so it's best they don't do it....especially if they don't know squat about Stealth.
I'm not saying its proper stealth, but it could work, there isn't any reason why he couldn't create a new paypal, and start selling with that ebay that i guess he purchase. as long as the paypal isn't linked to a dirty ebay.
I mean if hes buying a well established eBay account with alot of feedback or whatever it might be worth it... if done correctly.
Old 02-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbhuy View Post
if done correctly.
That right there is the biggest issue.