eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - New Section: eBay Selling Limits
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 42%
Default Re: New Section: eBay Selling Limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexidobi View Post
HI,
RE: Eby letter Possibly affecting Limit raise.

Is there any way round the ebay letter that is dish out by the Auto system (Randomly ) , as it does interfere with the limit raise , my stealth account has limit of below 200. and every thing is all green , i ship sameday , all DSR is above standard , for about 6 months now, got Global shipping offer as well , i have paypal card offer sent to me as well, which i did not take up the offer .

i created another profile of my own, now 3 months old , i have 1000 limits on listing , all the items are dispatched at the same times sameday dispatched. all DSR Green

so i my only reason for my stealth low limit is the letter as i can't get it as that letter does have a code on it. .

if any one have any ideas please share it.

thnks
if its personal accounts you can only get 100/3500 then cant request any more, you just need to keep selling to your limits and hope the system ups them for you.

If you have a stealth business account and you are not/ can not receive letters due to it not being an accessible address if you are confident enough and you really need the limits increased call the selling vetting team. Id say that's a last resort though, especially with business accounts can lead to all sorts of potential problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to mao For This Useful Post:
Backup (02-25-2016)

Aspkin Group