Ip address changing tool - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Phone Number Verification

Phone Number Verification Discussions on phone number verification, virtual numbers, TracFone, Google Voice, forwarding and more.

Old 03-01-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default Ip address changing tool

HI,

Everyone Please does anyone have any knowledge of IP address changing tool , or and application that can allow you to change your IP address easily.

My reason is that i do not want to risk my main IP address as it is already know to Eby , so if i keep changing the ip address at one point i will make an error . as know one is above mistake ,
i am not perfect , but very careful.

other than getting the Fresh IP which is costly at this point . until i have a working account .

Thank to all for the help .
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-01-2016

Longevity: 75%
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

How are you planning to get a new IP assigned to your computer? And what do you mean by "main IP"?
Old 03-01-2016
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don King View Post
HI,

Everyone Please does anyone have any knowledge of IP address changing tool , or and application that can allow you to change your IP address easily.

My reason is that i do not want to risk my main IP address as it is already know to Eby , so if i keep changing the ip address at one point i will make an error . as know one is above mistake ,
i am not perfect , but very careful.

other than getting the Fresh IP which is costly at this point . until i have a working account .

Thank to all for the help .
A Dedicated IP for each accounts is a better solution.
Old 03-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

I had a tough time deciphering that post, but I'm sure he said he cannot afford a Dedicated IP at this point.

OP - A google search has yielded several possibilities for the you, my friend!

https://www.google.com/search?q=ip+a...+changing+tool
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
a311hanna (03-02-2016), Don King (03-03-2016)
Old 03-01-2016
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I had a tough time deciphering that post, but I'm sure he said he cannot afford a Dedicated IP at this point.

OP - A google search has yielded several possibilities for the you, my friend!

https://www.google.com/search?q=ip+a...+changing+tool
I'd say, try free vpns but those are dangerously getting your account banned. If you cannot afford to put out the "cost of business" i.e. vpns, paper, envelopes, then you should think twice if this is really your thing....
Old 03-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
I'd say, try free vpns but those are dangerously getting your account banned. If you cannot afford to put out the "cost of business" i.e. vpns, paper, envelopes, then you should think twice if this is really your thing....
That's not true at all man and it's honestly pretty arrogant of you. 2 and a half years ago I didn't have a dime to my name and now my business has grown to the point that I maintain 8 24vc VPN connections, which are quite costly. You have to make an effort and start somewhere or you'll never be successful in running any business.

Just because OP is lacking capital at the moment does not mean 3 years from now he won't be a wealthy business owner. I'm sorry to call you out but I can't stand arrogance. Absolutely anybody can build a successful online business. I know from experience.

OP- DO NOT USE FREE VPN'S. They commonly sell your information to botnet operators..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
a311hanna (03-02-2016), Don King (03-03-2016), killamc (06-22-2016), RosieTosie (03-14-2016)
Old 03-01-2016
Banned

Quote:
That's not true at all man and it's honestly pretty arrogant of you. 2 and a half years ago I didn't have a dime to my name and now my business has grown to the point that I maintain 8 24vc VPN connections, which are quite costly. You have to make an effort and start somewhere or you'll never be successful in running any business.

Just because OP is lacking capital at the moment does not mean 3 years from now he won't be a wealthy business owner. I'm sorry to call you out but I can't stand arrogance. Absolutely anybody can build a successful online business. I know from experience.

OP- DO NOT USE FREE VPN'S. They commonly sell your information to botnet operators..
You can call me out all day phaz0rz, I welcome opposing opinions hence you are on my friends list.
The Following User Says Thank You to empirestate For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (03-01-2016)
Old 03-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Well if you're using internet anyway -- it's worth thinking about changing your internet plan to one that has dynamic IPs.
So once you reboot the router -- your IP changes to a new one.

Sadly I'm not from UK so I can't recommend you a specific provider.
Maybe other members will help.
The Following User Says Thank You to IGNAS For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-03-2016)
Old 03-01-2016

Longevity: 75%

Since you're in the Uk, OP, I would suggest using mobile phone tethering or a broadband dongle. Either of them could cost you as low as £10 a month and you can use these for multiple accounts, as long as you maintain a log and make sure that you never reuse an IP on another account.

How to get a new IP from a dongle or mobile phone? Just restart the dongle or phone and the ISP assigns a new IP to the device.

The problem with this setup is that each time you log on to eBay, your IP may (almost always) be different, which may lead to other problems like confirming/ verifying your account from time to time. If you can handle that little hiccup, it's a very good option.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frksmth For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-03-2016), realdeals (03-10-2016)
Old 03-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 56%

Router Swap ?? who is your ISP for your MAIN IP ?
The Following User Says Thank You to SilentHill For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-03-2016)
Old 03-03-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:

Proofs You Are a Very Wise Person.
Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Don King For This Useful Post:
killamc (06-22-2016), phaz0rz (03-03-2016)
Old 03-03-2016

Longevity: 56%

If you use proxies, try Proxifier. It's very easy to use this tool.
Although I must say that even anonymous private proxies don't offer the best anonymity on the web and they could have been abused by others in the past, hence the IP could have already been blacklisted...but they're still a cheap solution for some people.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rufus For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-03-2016)
Old 03-03-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

Try proxies. . and search on marketplace mate . Its safe and better
The Following User Says Thank You to vela1987 For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-03-2016)
Old 03-10-2016

Longevity: 50%

You can change your IP address with tools like SurfEasy VPN, you can not only hide your IP address but you can also borrow an IP address from another country.
SurfEasy lets you move from the US to UK to Singapore in seconds. You just need to download and install SurfEasy, turn it on and change regions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tanuja Chandel For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-14-2016)
Old 03-10-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanuja Chandel View Post
You can change your IP address with tools like SurfEasy VPN, you can not only hide your IP address but you can also borrow an IP address from another country.
SurfEasy lets you move from the US to UK to Singapore in seconds. You just need to download and install SurfEasy, turn it on and change regions.
But that's quite a risk if somebody already used your "safe" VPN IP for paypal some time ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to IGNAS For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-14-2016)
Old 03-10-2016

Just get ISP with dyinamic IP's, after that get a router and whenever you want new IP change router mac address. You will get new IP. That's all.
The Following User Says Thank You to lv91 For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-14-2016)
Old 03-10-2016

Longevity: 54%

OP, I am with frnksmth here.

The EASIEST solution to your issues form a UK point of view is simply to buy a dongle, which will have a dynamic i.p.

I would recommend 3, they have huge i.p pools per dongle so the chances of replicating a previous i.p is much less likely than a service provider like vodafone.

You pay a bit more for the dongle to start with if you go for 3 but it is worth every penny. Just double check that you can get satisfactory service in your area first. No need for a contract either, just go PAYG to start with.

Lastly, do not forget to log all your i.p's for each account so you do not use a previous address from a previous account.

I have never had a problem with different i.ps on the same account and have never been asked to verify account and I am running in excess of 40 stealths off dongles now. Many networks are dynamic and all dongles I know of are so it would not raise any eyebrows.

Last edited by realdeals; 03-10-2016 at 06:36 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to realdeals For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-14-2016)
Old 03-10-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,921 Times in 8,213 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

App or tool or whatever, you still need access to a range of IPs...

Dongle, mobile phone tethering...examples of things that work
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-14-2016)
Old 03-14-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Wicked!!!

That's cool! thanks Brov

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeals View Post
OP, I am with frnksmth here.

The EASIEST solution to your issues form a UK point of view is simply to buy a dongle, which will have a dynamic i.p.

I would recommend 3, they have huge i.p pools per dongle so the chances of replicating a previous i.p is much less likely than a service provider like vodafone.

You pay a bit more for the dongle to start with if you go for 3 but it is worth every penny. Just double check that you can get satisfactory service in your area first. No need for a contract either, just go PAYG to start with.

Lastly, do not forget to log all your i.p's for each account so you do not use a previous address from a previous account.

I have never had a problem with different i.ps on the same account and have never been asked to verify account and I am running in excess of 40 stealths off dongles now. Many networks are dynamic and all dongles I know of are so it would not raise any eyebrows.