Stealth PayPal Limited Permanently - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 03-05-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default Stealth PayPal Limited Permanently

After a ton of back and fourth with PayPal on a stealth account they have decided to end the relationship. The account has a nice chunk of money in it.......

Has anyone found any tricks that really work to get funds released before 180 days?

I have no issues with the eBay account and no pending chargebacks or anything else that would give them a reason to truly hold the funds that long.

I'm willing to pay someone that can truly help get this resolved.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-05-2016
Banned

Longevity: 52%
Default Re: Stealth PayPal Limited Permanently

You should know better not to leave a chunk of money in there..
Old 03-05-2016

Longevity: 74%

Didnt I read elsewhere on here someone got thier lawyers involved and paypal relented pretty easily , if its a lot of money its worth considering that route ?
Old 03-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

Do they not give you the option to supply docs to get the account un-limited?
Old 03-05-2016
Threadstarter  

They gave me the option to supply docs and I did then they limited it completely. The account was still on 21 day holds so I had been transferring out as I could but then it all went down within hours of supplying them with the docs. If anyone knows of an attorney than can help let me know. It is well worth it in this case not to have to wait 180 days.
Old 03-05-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
You should know better not to leave a chunk of money in there..
I know but the funds were held on 21 day hold when it all starting going to he**
Old 03-05-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin View Post
Do they not give you the option to supply docs to get the account un-limited?
They obv did not like the docs I provided.
Old 03-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

What is the amount in question?
Old 03-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

I dont want to sound like Captain Hindsight here but in my opinion, stelath has to be handled like this:
When you first start selling, you have to start listing non risky items and you have to bust your ass to get it shipped and tracking uploaded. Customer complains, kiss their ass (within reason). Don't start selling expensive items either. Keep selling low risk, not too expensive, items until you are no longer under PayPal's 21 day hold. This takes 90 days, 25 ebay sales, and $250 in ebay sales, along with you not messing anything up. Then start going in for the kill. I am not saying to start selling risky items, but it would be better to do it once you have immediate access to the funds. Not while the asshats at paypal have it under their thumb.
Old 03-07-2016
MU

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpayne View Post
After a ton of back and fourth with PayPal on a stealth account they have decided to end the relationship. The account has a nice chunk of money in it.......

Has anyone found any tricks that really work to get funds released before 180 days?

I have no issues with the eBay account and no pending chargebacks or anything else that would give them a reason to truly hold the funds that long.

I'm willing to pay someone that can truly help get this resolved.

if you have got any solution or answer of that
then please let me know also because i have my fund stuck also and cant wait till June dear
Old 03-07-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

One of my accounts was automatically released in 45 days. Not sure why but it was. I think you can call at 45 days and request it be realeased. Other then that, you're SOL.
Old 03-08-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpson View Post
if you have got any solution or answer of that
then please let me know also because i have my fund stuck also and cant wait till June dear
I completely understand I'm stuck in the very same boat at the moment. They are not budging on releasing the funds yet.
Old 03-08-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadlesKVs View Post
One of my accounts was automatically released in 45 days. Not sure why but it was. I think you can call at 45 days and request it be realeased. Other then that, you're SOL.
I'm hoping that is what happens with mine. One can only hope right. Did you continue to call them or you just got the email when it was released?
Old 03-08-2016

Activity: 30%
Longevity: 67%

I've had 1 PayPal account permantly limited and I have been able to get my funds out before 180 days.

I'm in the process of getting my funds out now on another one.

When I receive the email they send you about parting ways. They say they will review your account up to 5 times once every 30 days.

So I wait 30 days for my first review.. If I do not get a review I call in and tell them that "I have resolved all customer complaints their will be no chargebacks and that all my customers have left me positive feedback" they then say that an email will be sent to you regarding your funds.

True to their word an email was sent to me and my account was going to be reviewed for another 30 days so I waited the second 30 days out I did not get a review so I called in again and said the same thing last time around they said an email will be sent to me.

True to their word again an email was sent to me and this time I was allowed to withdrawal nearly half of my funds and another review will be done in 30 days. So either next month or the month after I will get all my money back.
Old 03-09-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
I've had 1 PayPal account permantly limited and I have been able to get my funds out before 180 days.

I'm in the process of getting my funds out now on another one.

When I receive the email they send you about parting ways. They say they will review your account up to 5 times once every 30 days.

So I wait 30 days for my first review.. If I do not get a review I call in and tell them that "I have resolved all customer complaints their will be no chargebacks and that all my customers have left me positive feedback" they then say that an email will be sent to you regarding your funds.

True to their word an email was sent to me and my account was going to be reviewed for another 30 days so I waited the second 30 days out I did not get a review so I called in again and said the same thing last time around they said an email will be sent to me.

True to their word again an email was sent to me and this time I was allowed to withdrawal nearly half of my funds and another review will be done in 30 days. So either next month or the month after I will get all my money back.
The email I received when they decided to part ways did not mention a 30 day review. It stated that they would hold funds for 180 days :(
Old 03-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammig1 View Post
Same thing here.. I have three us perm limited PP account ready for withdrawal. I really need someone to help get the funds out.
I don't have a us bank account.
That is terrible to hear - speak to people whom you think can help you out with bank account whether family, friends in US, trusted members here...

Moving forward - don't keep operating like this
Old 03-09-2016

Activity: 30%
Longevity: 67%

Ipayne is this the kind of email they send you when PayPal permantly limit your account.

I've received this email on 2 permantly limited accounts and one account got the funds out in 5 months and now on my 2 month permantly limited account have received nearly half of my funds.

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

Important information:

We regret to inform you that we're initiating the closure of your PayPal account. This measure is necessary to protect us from potential financial losses.

Your right to appeal:

We always perform a thorough investigation before deciding to initiate the closure of an account. However, we appreciate that from time to time misunderstandings can happen. If you wish, you can appeal our decision. Just get in touch with us and let us know. To do so, log in to your PayPal account and click 'Contact' at the bottom of the page. Select 'Managing My Account' as the topic and 'My account is limited' as the sub-topic, then send your message.

Your account balance during the account closure period:

This decision means we must oversee the appropriate movement of any money currently in your account. A gradual approach to account closure allows us to part ways, while considering any liabilities that may arise. Our aim is to review any valid buyer claims lodged against you. We must allow enough time for claims to be opened as these can take several months to be reported and resolved.

How will the process work?

1. We'll hold any money currently in your account in accordance with points 1-3 below. We do this because it provides sufficient time for most claims, such as chargebacks, to be opened by other parties. These claims can result in financial loss. If your account balance is below zero, you'll have to settle the amount owing on your account to avoid further action.
2. Our first review at 30 days from the date of this email will calculate our exposure and we'll release any excess money to you at that time for withdrawal. We'll communicate this to you at the time. This review can result in 3 different outcomes as detailed in points 1-3 below. We'll always communicate the outcome of our reviews to you.

1. We'll release your entire remaining balance to you for withdrawal. Please note that if you choose not to withdraw the money at that point we reserve the right to re-coup any money at the next review; or
2. We'll release a part of your remaining balance to you. If this is the case we'll inform you about how much money can be withdrawn. We'll then conduct another review 30 days later that will repeat the process detailed under section 2; or
3. We won't release any funds to you if we deem our exposure to be greater than or equal to your available balance.

Your account may be reviewed up to 5 times; at 30 day intervals until day 180 from the date of this email. If any money remains in your account at day 180 it will be made available for withdrawal at that point.

Accounts with a balance owing to PayPal:

If your account shows an amount owing to us, you must add money to ensure that the balance returns to zero. Please note that we reserve the right to recover the amount by legal means.

A copy of our User Agreement can be found by clicking 'Legal Agreements' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Our right to close your PayPal account, and the retention of funds, are covered in our User Agreement under sections 10.2 and 10.3.

**Select Funds release**

Yours sincerely,
xxxxxxxxxx
Old 03-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Don't forget - subtle differences between PP UK and PP US...
Old 03-10-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpayne View Post
I'm hoping that is what happens with mine. One can only hope right. Did you continue to call them or you just got the email when it was released?
I just got an E-Mail. I never called or anything. Just one day has the E-Mail saying the funds where eligible for withdrawal. I only had a few CB's, 2 more specifically from one person. I only got in trouble for selling not allowed items. It was also SSN/ everything 100% verified/ legit.