Really need your help - Won't let me link any CC to new PP accounts. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-15-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Really need your help - Won't let me link any CC to new PP accounts.

Hey guys,

I have 3 different kinds of cards that I can use, 1 VCC, and 2 plastic Visa cards.

They are anonymous card and I have been using them for months, I tried to create since yesterday 5 brand new accounts and it won't let me link any of these cards, it's just say "We were unable to process your credit card registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date."

On old accounts that i have 2 months + for example that none cards are linked to them and they are not verifed it is actually possible to link.

Why on brand new accounts it's not? By the way, when creating new PayPal account now there's a new line to type your Goverment ID or license, since then I couldn't add these cards.

I just makeup some bs numbers and i complete the registerion but when linking one of these cards i get my account limited right away.

After reading some on this forum, the guy who made this thread has the same problem as mine but that's in 2010...

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...-paypal-2.html

Hope any of you have any idea how to solve this issue out, I already tried to buy from 3 different sellers VCC here and none helped.

By the way, PayPal is Israelian.

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-15-2016
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default Re: Really need your help - Won't let me link any CC to new PP accounts.

Which country paypal account you are trying to add the card
thats matter
Old 03-15-2016

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Really need your help - Won't let me link any CC to new PP accounts.

When reading your post one thing in particular popped out in front of me..

"We were unable to process your credit card registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date."

Is your credit card a verified credit card?

Are you allowed to use it like send money to it?

I had seen the same message when I tried to upload my credit card. I tried to add it to PayPal and I had the same message as you.

I filled out an application form for a credit card and was accepted and was given the details. I tried to upload them to PayPal but the card was not verified at the time. I was just in a hurry to upload it but once the card came through the post I verified the card and was able to upload it to PayPal.

I now get all my VCC (virtual credit cards) from entropay now