2nd account, will it get suspended too? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 03-30-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default 2nd account, will it get suspended too?

I have 2 accounts on et zy. I had one for years. It wound up being suspended because of a crazy buyer who created all kinds of issues for me. long story
Anyway, I got irritated with the lack of seller support and really just let that account sit there doing nothing. I sell on other markets so it wasn't a huge loss of income. I was still getting messages from trust/safety about my seller fees so I contacted them and they said that my account will be reinstated once I pay the fees but then they sent me an email saying it will be reviewed for reinstatement once I pay the fees. I just left it sit there. Now my account has been removed from the site, I can't log in. They sent me an email saying I have to pay the fees and they will review it for reinstatement.

A couple years ago I opened another account, mostly to use for buying. I never used it, just opened it. It's still there and I can log in. How long till it's linked? Will this eventually be removed once I start using it to buy or sell? Or is there a way around it? How would I use it for buying? I would have to give a different address for shipping, right?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-30-2016

Longevity: 51%
Default Re: 2nd account, will it get suspended too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoIL View Post
I have 2 accounts on et zy. I had one for years. It wound up being suspended because of a crazy buyer who created all kinds of issues for me. long story
Anyway, I got irritated with the lack of seller support and really just let that account sit there doing nothing. I sell on other markets so it wasn't a huge loss of income. I was still getting messages from trust/safety about my seller fees so I contacted them and they said that my account will be reinstated once I pay the fees but then they sent me an email saying it will be reviewed for reinstatement once I pay the fees. I just left it sit there. Now my account has been removed from the site, I can't log in. They sent me an email saying I have to pay the fees and they will review it for reinstatement.

A couple years ago I opened another account, mostly to use for buying. I never used it, just opened it. It's still there and I can log in. How long till it's linked? Will this eventually be removed once I start using it to buy or sell? Or is there a way around it? How would I use it for buying? I would have to give a different address for shipping, right?
My experience is that they will link it the moment you try to sell on it. Usually gets blocked within 24 hours of you listing an item.

I'm pretty sure (but don't take my word for it, I haven't looked at it for a while) that I made an account with the sole purpose of buying things on it, it has all my old details for payment and such, but I have been able to purchase with no issues, though I know I'm at a different address now to when i was banned.

I think it's a case of once you try to sell, they look you up. And that's when it gets shut down.
Old 04-01-2016

Hello I was shut down by E**y about 1 month ago and this will be my last try to get back on.

If anyone can let me know if I going about it the right way...

I got a new bank account
new cell number
new IP address
made a new user account to my computer
got a new camera

but my name stays the same or do u think i should just change it a bit.

And having a new id with a different address now my concern is my bank has my correct address do they confirm with my bank?

E**y want your bank information and address and shipping address do I give them the Fa**e address ?

That is where I get confused.

Last edited by cathiefrances; 04-01-2016 at 12:25 PM.
Old 04-01-2016

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathiefrances View Post
Hello I was shut down by E**y about 1 month ago and this will be my last try to get back on.

If anyone can let me know if I going about it the right way...

I got a new bank account
new cell number
new IP address
made a new user account to my computer
got a new camera

but my name stays the same or do u think i should just change it a bit.

And having a new id with a different address now my concern is my bank has my correct address do they confirm with my bank?

E**y want your bank information and address and shipping address do I give them the Fa**e address ?

That is where I get confused.
Please someone answer, I need to know this too.
Old 04-03-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by velanti View Post
Please someone answer, I need to know this too.
You need a new bank account in your real name, E..y will not check your details with this.

You need a VCC as per the stealth method.

You will need a new identity and address and an ID for that new identity that matches that new address, either a family or friend or brand new. You cannot use your old details if you have been banned.

They won't check your details via your bank account, but they will ask you for ID and then ask for a credit card to finalise the new account.

as you are giving a new address, you will need to try and avoid returns or make sure it is an address you have access to.
Old 04-04-2016

Longevity: 47%

Yes this is pretty much how it works in the UK, but i think it's harder/different in the US.

Still appreciate all the help zenohki, been running a week now, just waiting my first sale!!!

KACCHHHINNG