"You cannot complete this transaction at this time" + "Internal Server Error" - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-11-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default "You cannot complete this transaction at this time" + "Internal Server Error"

Hello, I get these errors when attempting to withdraw funds to my credit card (I'm from Bosnia). The first when when I try to withdraw on the paypal.com/wdfunds link, and the second on thew new paypal interface. Has anybody found a way around it?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-13-2016

Longevity: 48%
Default Re: "You cannot complete this transaction at this time" + "Internal Server Error"

Quote:
Originally Posted by persikker View Post
Hello, I get these errors when attempting to withdraw funds to my credit card (I'm from Bosnia). The first when when I try to withdraw on the paypal.com/wdfunds link, and the second on thew new paypal interface. Has anybody found a way around it?
You just added the credit card and try to withdraw?
Old 03-14-2016
Threadstarter  

Default Re: "You cannot complete this transaction at this time" + "Internal Server Error"

Hi yes, I added a new card a day after I got the payment and tried to withdraw, then I got the error.

Are you suggesting that the fact that it was a a newly added card could have caused this to happen?
Old 03-14-2016

Longevity: 47%

I am getting this message lately too, but only on a new accounts.
Calling to paypal always helps in this case.
They are doing some adjustments and everything goes as supposed to be after that.
The Following User Says Thank You to lv91 For This Useful Post:
mikeklm (04-08-2016)
Old 04-08-2016

The same error!!! It would be very kind if someone tells if the problem is resolved or not. Thank you
Old 04-08-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv91 View Post
I am getting this message lately too, but only on a new accounts.
Calling to paypal always helps in this case.
They are doing some adjustments and everything goes as supposed to be after that.
Is it everything ok now? I have the messages today! - You cannot complete this transaction at this time" + "Internal Server Error"
Old 04-08-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by persikker View Post
Hi yes, I added a new card a day after I got the payment and tried to withdraw, then I got the error.

Are you suggesting that the fact that it was a a newly added card could have caused this to happen?
Yes sorry for the late answer,but maybe it will help other people. It depends on the paypal country.Some take more time until lets you withdraw after you add new card.

Last edited by janfrederik; 04-08-2016 at 01:47 PM.
Old 04-08-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeklm View Post
Is it everything ok now? I have the messages today! - You cannot complete this transaction at this time" + "Internal Server Error"
Is the account new? if yes don't insist it will get account limited if you just added a card to it.
Old 04-08-2016

Why this problem occurs:
This error usually comes when you are using shared IP or Proxy or VPN.

This is also because your PayPal account is new or you had received payment after a very long period

How to Resolve
Leave your PayPal Idle for 48-96 Hours.
Do not try to send or receive funds in that PayPal account during this period
Once 48-96 hours passed, try to make payment

This type of error will come again for 4 to 5 times more and will be removed after frequent usage of this PayPal account.
Do not worry, its a temporary error
The Following User Says Thank You to janfrederik For This Useful Post:
mikeklm (04-08-2016)
Old 04-08-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by janfrederik View Post
Is the account new? if yes don't insist it will get account limited if you just added a card to it.
Yes, it's a new account. But today I found the new issue. I have linked my card to account and verified successfully! Then I go to the page "See how much you can send with PayPal" where usually I can see limits.... and instead of limits I can read something like this: "to avoid interruption in working of your account... you have to confirm your identity. Get start!". I have got some small sum to this account and send small sum of money. Everything works. Resolution center is empty// any messages from PayPal. Only "You cannot complete this transaction at this time" + "Internal Server Error" when I try to withdrawal. That's my small story...
Old 04-09-2016

Strange! All new accounts need confirm identity. Polish, Estonian, Latvian.... Even when you successfully confirmed credit cards. I have received e-mails that I succefully lifted withdrawal limits! Look at the limits page - the same: To avoid interruption in the account.... To compily with the law of your country we need to confirm your identity...". Maybe someone can help me? Thank you
Old 04-09-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeklm View Post
Strange! All new accounts need confirm identity. Polish, Estonian, Latvian.... Even when you successfully confirmed credit cards. I have received e-mails that I succefully lifted withdrawal limits! Look at the limits page - the same: To avoid interruption in the account.... To compily with the law of your country we need to confirm your identity...". Maybe someone can help me? Thank you
You need to upload Photo ID and Proof of address ( Gas bill for example )