Hi every body joining you after being booted off after 7 yrs - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 02-18-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Unhappy Hi every body joining you after being booted off after 7 yrs

Hi I would like to introduce myself and hopefully try to get back on with all the support i can get hold from nice members of this forum.

We had perfect ligit accounts with ebay all under same names our trading name and personal details of myself and my other half as we had nothing to hide with 99.4 % feedback,.addresses were all dispalyed on buisness section of our ebay listings page of all our listings ,as required by ebay.
ebay closed one account with 17000 feedback in Nov without any prior warning,the main account 7 yrs old and a relatively new 2 yrs old was closed end of January,at the same time .Reason stated was breach of user agreement ,abusing ebay.

We never thought we will ever have a problem,as we had nothing to hide and did what we promised to deliver to our customers.I am truly gutted I have masses of inventory and do not know where to turn .Amazon closed us down as we have issued a few too many refunds ,(I suspect to the competetors) who cancelled their orders.

The only reason that comes to my mind is ,we were happy when the buisness seller details section was introduced as customers would just send their cheques/po orders or turn up at the door or to the shop,as they could see our address on each and every listing,but it was not our fault as, ebay made us fill out the seller details section,saying it is required by the law.
Surely it can not be regarded as out of ebay sale not that ebay mentioned anything like that in their suspension email.

I would like to have a go at the Stealth Book .As so many recent changes have been introduced i would like a new version please help me purchase the correct version ,send me a link or something ,all other help will be highly appreciated.

Last edited by AMBI; 02-18-2009 at 03:26 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-18-2009
Executive [VIP]

Yes, same story different seller - Welcome to the forum. Please search for what you need because its all here - You need to buy the stealth guide if you haven't already done so, and if you have problems with the it then PM Aspkin.
The Following User Says Thank You to NO ID For This Useful Post:
AMBI (02-18-2009)
Old 02-18-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

I sent you a PM AMBI.
Old 02-23-2009

Welcome to the forums AMBI! It is very sad to see all these hardworking longterm Ebayers being outcasted. All Ebay is doing is shooting themselves in the foot. Too bad for them, they have lost soo many of us....and now all are on under alias's and are ready to fight fire with fire =)