EBooks for getting back on eBay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Default EBooks for getting back on eBay

I have not found a thread dedicated to just discussing the eBooks and package deals some one can use to get back on eBay . There are a few available online and a few threads here touch on to a couple of them. However, I am hoping that we can condense all of our evaluations, opinions and trials with these sources here in one thread.

I am personally familiar with these listed below and would like to hear your thoughts on them or any others.
  1. Auction Again-pdf 26 pages
  2. EBAY RePLAY-.exe 191 pages w/free programs
  3. How to eBay again-.exe 150+ pages
  4. troydes/bashar -premade accounts under anothers name

I will be glad to expound on any of these for which I have tried; but to get things started I want to give a THUMPS-UP to one of them that I feel is the most informative, honest and has real personable quick support.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-11-2007

stealthdog,

I have seen you promoting this book now on a few forums as far as in Austraila, im sure that you have something to do with this book and this is your way of promoting it.

Why would one want to purchase any ebay book when you have all the advice and help on this forum. Unless their is something in that book or those books that has not been covered and if thats the case why dont you share it with everyone like Aspkin, Modee, freeballing and co.. who take time out to help eveyone.

This is the best package around on how to get back on ebay and is value for money as its free, so a big thanks to all those that hve made this forum what it is today!!
Old 08-11-2007
Threadstarter  

Wink The more info the better

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess View Post
Why would one want to purchase any ebay book when you have all the advice and help on this forum.
I agree with you, Aspkin is the best forum I have seen in regards to eBay information. However alot of what is spoken here are opinions and opinions are of very little help when you need facts. Also I feel there is more that is necessary to know than is covered here, though aspkin has plenty of excellent information. Plus the fact that a long list of resources as well as free programs come with the eBook, EBAY REPLAY, that you are not going to find in a forum.

I came to this forum looking for answers, as were and still are many more. I have bought a few different publications on line and did try them but was met with little success. The ebook I refer to absolutely did what I needed. I thought that when someone found something that worked they shared it with others. But how am I to share what took 180 pages of research by them. Best to let you read it yourself. Or are you so tight pursed that you won't invest in your own business.

I have read about other eBooks on this forum...are they being plugged too.
And I am curious princess; if aspkin has everything you need, why are you going and reading all the forums (even to Austraila) about eBay suspensions? I think because you want all the information you can get. Like we all do! Have you even looked at the free 5 chapters of Ebay Replay? Any clue what they can teach you...or do you already know all there is to know.

I suppose I can see how you might think I am "promoting" this out of my own self interest...but even if I were (which I am not!) how does that hurt you or anyone else. People need a point in a direction that can help...but I guess we can all just read forums for ALLTHE ANSWERS WE NEED!!! Fact is there is a depth of knowledge that cannot be reached through chit-chat on a forum...hence "The Book". To detour people away from something that cost something reflects more about what type of person you are rather than the type of information available.

So thank you for your post, but like most forums...it seems many people like yourself look for ways to verbally assault someone they know nothing about. I asked for unbiased input about different guides, ebooks and publications so that everyone could wiegh their options....got anything to share about that?
Old 08-11-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

From what I read, EBAY REPLAY. The free chapters I read are really informative. And the way it's layed out is kind of nice. It's a good book. I just wish there was an affiliate program so I could promote it with more passion.

It's a good book though.
Old 08-12-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
From what I read, EBAY REPLAY. The free chapters I read are really informative. And the way it's layed out is kind of nice. It's a good book. I just wish there was an affiliate program so I could promote it with more passion.

It's a good book though.
I agree, it is a good ebook with good links. I would say that if you must buy an Ebay suspension Ebook, buy Ebay Replay. I bought ezsuspension guide and it was just some sales trick to get you buy his email service. Good info, but full of scare tactics.

This forum, however, is really the best "ebook" out there.
Old 08-12-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I bought ezsuspension guide and it was just some sales trick to get you buy his email service.
As stated at the beginning of this thread; I too bought Robert Windsors eBook "How to get back on eBay". He does have some decent info, however because he is pushing his own email service (FLYSWATTER) his information in regards to FREEMAIL and ISP email is slanted and not truthful. I wanted the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth! I was also frustrated that he NEVER answered any of my emails.

EBAY REPLAY on the otherhand has nothing else to sell you so you get straight information...plus their customer support is excellent.
Old 08-12-2007
Banned

Stealth dog all of your post has been about this Ebook. you sure your not the owner? you post at least once a month pushing this Ebook off on us
Old 08-12-2007
Threadstarter  

Default Oh I only wish

I believe in pushing what works. I also brag about my Ford Pick-up but I don't own that company either...:D But I am still trying to convince them into starting an affiliate program...then watch out
Old 08-14-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthdog View Post
I believe in pushing what works. I also brag about my Ford Pick-up but I don't own that company either...:D But I am still trying to convince them into starting an affiliate program...then watch out
That is...convincing eBay Replay ...not ford..
Old 08-14-2007

Default Moved from another thread

This needed to be moved to the appropriate thread

Originally Posted by stealthdog
I am now back on eBay with a new name (not ⊗⊗⊗⊗), a legitimate different address, fresh bank account and an actual debit/credit card. I did not need to move or do anything drastic. Nor did I have to use anybody elses address, name or bank. I learned how to get a new anonymous eBay account by reading the eBook EBAY REPLAY.

Originally Posted by Coopster72
Stealthdog, correct me if I am wrong, are you taking about...

1. Go to the county office and get a DBA (doing business as) under a new company name (or ⊗⊗⊗⊗ persons name) for about $20

2. Get a po box at a "mom and pop" type post office. Use the street address of the post office with your box # (example: 825 Main St #251)

3. Get a checking account with your new DBA and new address

4. Use that info for Ebay and Paypal.

I plan on doing that if I get suspended again. So far I'm pretty good with the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info, less work and cost too. One thing I miss is my Paypal debit card. I don't think there is a way for me to ever apply for it now (unless I follow the list above)

Don't rag on stealthdog too much. What he says it right. Ebay Replay really is that good and if they had an affiliate program I would be pushing it more too.

Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy
Has anyone proven this to work? Seems perfectly doable for setting up the ebay account, but doesn't PP require an SS#? If they do and you have an existing account with the same SS# wouldn't you be out of luck?
Old 08-14-2007
Threadstarter  

Well coopster72...that is not exactly what I am refering to; but that can work to some degree also. On a nine man team...that would be about 4 players.
Old 08-14-2007
Banned

Thats too much work to do with the chance Ebay will boot you off 2 weeks later
Old 08-15-2007

Longevity: 96%

Yes! I bought the ebook too from Ebay Replay and it is good. A good place to start, and the less BS we give out to ebay and paypal to get back on the better you will feel about your ebay business. We are not criminals here but are being treated as such by feebay! So thanks stealthdog for your recomendation. However, you can do all the book says, but you have to keep your eye on the ball like the guy in "Bourne Identity" That's how I feel sometimes like a secret agent! LOL
Old 08-15-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
Thats too much work to do with the chance Ebay will boot you off 2 weeks later
There is a difference between work and "GUESSWORK". Either way you attempt to get back on eBay you will be "working-out" the details so as not to get re-booted. If it's too much work to do it right...why even bother at all! lays out the facts so you are not taking a "CHANCE"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfish
but you have to keep your eye on the ball
Absolutely...never become too confident or cocky. Just like losing your driving liciense; you can still get in a legal car and drive...but many different causes can get you pulled over and busted. You have to be extra cautious if you already got busted before. But it helps to know what to keep your eye on...thats where a good researched publication can help like eBay RePlay.
Old 08-17-2007
Threadstarter  

I did write Ebay Replay the other day and asked them if they had any plans for a affiliate program. they said they are looking into it. They said they have looked at commission Junction and clickbank but nether one of them looked promising. They said when and if they do find a good affiliate program they will definitely drop a link on the page of their site and to just keep checking back.
Old 08-17-2007

after having been suspended, has anyone ever then been able to open another ebay account and keep it open successfully? or is it just a matter of time till it comes crashing down again?
also, does anyone know if you can you close an open paypal account that has not yet been suspended, then open another one with a different email address but same ssn#?
it seems like to really get rolling again you would need both the ebay and paypal account running perfectly.
Old 08-17-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthdog View Post
I did write Ebay Replay the other day and asked them if they had any plans for a affiliate program. they said they are looking into it. They said they have looked at commission Junction and clickbank but nether one of them looked promising. They said when and if they do find a good affiliate program they will definitely drop a link on the page of their site and to just keep checking back.
Let them know, Clickbank will probably work better for them. They can create a separate page or website to handle Clickbank sales if that's what they mean by not looking promising. A lot of sellers do it. The sooner they have an affiliate program, the easier it is to make more sales.
Old 08-17-2007

Hi, quick question did you use your real name that you have on your DBA on ebay or did you change the name when you applied for your ebay account? Just curious, as I will be applying for another ebay account and was thinking of getting a business account.
Old 08-18-2007

I am on a MAC so the exe files did not work. Their site did not give you a way to buy the book that I could see!
Old 08-18-2007

Thumbs up Honest and Stealth

What do you guys think about this:

1. I was going to start a business account anyway... I would get a new tax I.D. with it. This is just like a SS#.

2. I would then create a new bank account with the business name.

3. I could use a new address if I move by then, or a modified address such as Aspkins misspelled recommendations.

4. Change my ip of course.

5. Since I am a webhost, I can create new email address with a new domain, and still pop it into my machine.

6. Then create PayPal and Ebay accounts with the business name. Everything on the up-and-up, what do you guys think?
Old 08-18-2007

Sounds like you've got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy View Post
What do you guys think about this:

1. I was going to start a business account anyway... I would get a new tax I.D. with it. This is just like a SS#.

2. I would then create a new bank account with the business name.

3. I could use a new address if I move by then, or a modified address such as Aspkins misspelled recommendations.

4. Change my ip of course.

5. Since I am a webhost, I can create new email address with a new domain, and still pop it into my machine.

6. Then create PayPal and Ebay accounts with the business name. Everything on the up-and-up, what do you guys think?
Old 08-18-2007

Default DNS numbers

Do you think they could track the DNS host of my email addresses?
Closed Thread