How to get away with this.... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-19-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Angry How to get away with this....

ok this is basically what happened yesterday,....I posted this in another help forum and got no help at all...

I am an eBay seller and have been for a long time...I have 100% positive feedback and a 4.9% seller rating. This year alone I have sold over $7200.00, I realize thats probaly small to Paypal, but its a huge amount of extra money for a single mom with three kids.

Long story short....

I log onto ebay this morning and my account was blocked, I get an email from eBay saying that I needed to go to Paypal and provide the necessary documentation to reinstate my account. I also recieved several emails from Paypal warning me that two payments that were sent to me yesterday may be fradulent and " please do not ship these items until we conclude our investgation." I went to Paypal and of course " youre account is limited" AND "FYI you owe us $450.00"

So I click on steps to remove limitations, which include sending a photo id, SS card, utility bill, proof of shipments, and documentation from my supplier. I faxed all of this , several times, and of COURSE , they still havent recieved it ...so I uploaded the information to their site, and still nothing. And I called Paypal , explained to them that I do not have a "supplier" and that I have truckloads of inventory in my home , but I dont get it from any supplier, and have no contract.She tells me that without proof of a contract with a supplier to prove I have inventory , they wont be able to remove the limitations.

So ...eBay has cancelled all of my listings that I had hundreds of dollars in bids on, and spent countless hours working on, and now my account is now BLOCKED, NOT Suspended. I suspect its because I yelled at the lady at Paypal when she just wouldnt get it through her head that I couldnt provide documents that didnt exist, and that it has absolutley nothing to do with me that the buyers account may have been used fradulently. So there goes my business...my savings , and my extra money...

Thanks God that I know better than to leave lots of money lying in my Paypal account..I have heard way to many horror stories about them limiting accounts and keeping the money, my account was cleaned out yesterday, so Im thankful for that.

It is amazing to me how these people can play God and decide that they need to "protect me" from fraud by shutting down my business.

__________________________________________________ _____________

So...I have found very useful info here on opening new accts.. and I have another address I can use , and i will get a new pre paid cc sent there, and I already opened a new eBay account using a different address. Do I have to open a new bank account? If I try to open a new PP account with that bank and a new CC will they catch it? I have no problem opening a new savings acct , if I need to. And do I have to use a new name? along with the new address? I suppose I could use my maiden name....

Just looking for a few tips.. I need to get back to selling ASAP and I cant afford to have my acct limited 30 seconds after oppening a new PP acct.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-19-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

A couple of questions because I do not understand pertaining to this:
So I click on steps to remove limitations, which include sending a photo id, SS card, utility bill, proof of shipments, and documentation from my supplier. I faxed all of this , several times, and of COURSE , they still havent recieved it ...so I uploaded the information to their site, and still nothing. And I called Paypal , explained to them that I do not have a "supplier" and that I have truckloads of inventory in my home , but I dont get it from any supplier, and have no contract.She tells me that without proof of a contract with a supplier to prove I have inventory , they wont be able to remove the limitations.
In one sentence you say include sending a photo ID, SS card, utility bill, proof
of shipements, and documentation from my supplier. Then you say I phoned them to say I do not have a supplier but truckloads of inventory in my home. Which is it? How could you get truckloads and have no paperwork? Makes no sense.
If you are racing to make more accounts, then I strongly recommend that you stop. Unless you are aware that these accounts must be made with a different IP, then everything will be linked. Where exactly do you 'stand' with making them. Do you know about IPs.cookies, flash cookies? If not then you
will be better to geteBay Stealth - Suspended eBay and Paypal Account Guide
Old 02-19-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 87%

I sent them all the documentation except supplier info, which I do not have , because I do not get my inventory from any supplier, I sell childrens clothing and get my inventory from individuals, and thrift stores etc.

I have dial up , so I jsut need to not log in to ebay and paypal without signing of and dialing up again correct? in order to have a new IP address every time?

I have two desktop computers and a laptop , I have only used one of these for ebay and paypal, so I could use the other computer to make the new accounts.
Old 02-19-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts

Excellent about dial up. You are on the right track with that.

I get the picture about the inventory. What you can try but I am not saying it will work, is to take a photo of the inventory and the current day's paper. Speak
to paypal again and ask for help. Apologize about what happened etc etc etc.
Explain where the inventory is from & push a few of their buttons

If you are unlucky then move on. Good Luck
Old 02-19-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

PayPal just wants proof you have what you're trying to sale. Give them that proof anyway you can, as Greenbean suggest take pictures of your inventory with some sort of proof they're yours, maybe an id in front of your inventory, etc.

Give Paypal another call and settle it.

If that doesn't work... then it's time to start a new account.
Old 02-19-2009

Longevity: 88%

speak to a male not women at paypal they are a holes
Old 02-19-2009

Ok, if its just supplier thing...there is no need to freak. First, breathe. Secondly, try to be calm when you call them i know its your money but it wont help the situation. Do you have any kind of receipts from past purchases or some kind of invoice? If not try a construct your own its a very easy process. But as already suggested, take pictures of the inventory that they are requesting. As for the transaction, if you havent shipped it yet, i suggest you click the option "i have not shipped the item yet". And paypal will reverse the transaction back to the buyer without any charges too you. Do not follow through with that transaction im 90% sure you will get stiffed with the bill if you do.

_____

As for the person above me, i thought i was only one that only speak to male reps. Seriously...every time i get a female rep she has major attitude and trys to give me a hard time, i dont know if its purely coincidental or what but...i only deal with male reps as well, its never fails.

Last edited by divine422; 02-19-2009 at 02:15 PM.
Old 02-19-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

The last woman I talked to saved me a couple thousand dollars..

It's all how you talk to people I think.
Old 02-20-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

This seems like it would be an easy fix once you do as divine says.
If you sold as much as you said with a legit account why go thru the trouble of opening a stealth account. Just stay calm and jump thru hoops and give them everything they ask for and you should be golden.
Your not suspended just blocked right now.
Old 02-20-2009

Longevity: 94%

I agree with everyone slow down. I can't tell you how many people on this site. Jumped into making a stealth account w/out reading the boards or the stealth ebook first and got that first account suspended before they logged in. To me that is a big risk, when your are only blocked and have a chance of getting that account back.