PayPal verification : Entropay and bank account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-26-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default PayPal verification : Entropay and bank account

So I what I typically do to stealth is create a new savings account online and create some sort of a prepaid debit card (currently I use Entropay). My stealths keep getting caught and limited even though I use TAILS OS to make sure no cookies and I change IPs (keep log of them even to make sure I never reuse). I think my error was using same city/email provider repeatedly etc but I fear it might be related to Entropay or bank accounts.

I have two questions :

1) If I make a new savings account online, can PayPal link it with another account that I had made, perhaps via routing number?

2) Can my Entropay stealth card get caught if the address and name don't match what is on PayPal? If so I would need to make additional stealth Entropays and then I would have to have a new real card to top them up.

Thanks for all answers

Last edited by TGMT²; 04-26-2016 at 05:19 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-27-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%
Default Re: PayPal verification : Entropay and bank account

1. No.

2. No. Entropay cards do not provide AVS data with transactions so the cards are accepted under any address.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
StealthNugget (04-28-2016)
Old 04-27-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Last I checked, Entropay was being targeted by PayPal......
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2016

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Last I checked, Entropay was being targeted by PayPal......
I used Entropay on 4 stealth accounts I made and I haven't had issues. I recently added bank accounts to all of them with no issues
The Following User Says Thank You to RichardCard82 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2016

Longevity: 64%

Entropay is basically hit or miss on US accounts. Some people seem to have success using them, while others aren't so lucky.

For me, I had a string of new Paypals limited mid last year when using Entropay ("We noticed some unusual activity on the credit card linked to your PayPal account."). It was definitely Entropay that caused the limitations, as I created other accounts around the same time using the exact same methods (with different information, IPs, etc obviously) with the only difference being a different VCC.

If your accounts are getting limited and Entropay is the only commonality among them, then try another card. You can either buy a VCC from someone here on the forums, or use one of the many prepaid Visa/Mastercard gift cards available for purchase in stores and online. Vanilla Visas are the most popular and have worked for years so that's a good start.

Last edited by plumsake2; 04-27-2016 at 06:23 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to plumsake2 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
1. No.

2. No. Entropay cards do not provide AVS data with transactions so the cards are accepted under any address.
I see, well when I tried to add an Entropay card to a perfectly good PayPal, it wouldn't accept and the account was limited immediately afterwards. This despite a successful linking to an Entropay with a previous stealth account, that got slammed for another mistake. So I'm thinking Entropay is kinda ify?

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumsake2 View Post
Entropay is basically hit or miss on US accounts. Some people seem to have success using them, while others aren't so lucky.

For me, I had a string of new Paypals limited mid last year when using Entropay ("We noticed some unusual activity on the credit card linked to your PayPal account."). It was definitely Entropay that caused the limitations, as I created other accounts around the same time using the exact same methods (with different information, IPs, etc obviously) with the only difference being a different VCC.

If your accounts are getting limited and Entropay is the only commonality among them, then try another card. You can either buy a VCC from someone here on the forums, or use one of the many prepaid Visa/Mastercard gift cards available for purchase in stores and online. Vanilla Visas are the most popular and have worked for years so that's a good start.
I agree, I've also had a hit and miss experience with Entropay but I don't know of another service as convenient and easy to setup as them, and I like the AVS bypass.

Last edited by StealthNugget; 04-28-2016 at 04:43 PM.