Official MultiLoginApp rep here - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 04-28-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Official MultiLoginApp rep here

Hello everyone,

I am an official representative from MultiLoginApp (http://multiloginapp.com).

We have noticed some traffic coming from Aspkin forums to our website, so I decided to register to answer possible questions regarding our software.

Hope it will be mutually beneficial

-MLADen
The Following User Says Thank You to MLADen For This Useful Post:
aspkin (05-01-2016)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-28-2016

Longevity: 51%
Default Re: Official MultiLoginApp rep here

looks good. do you have any customers that use them for amazon/ebay?
Old 04-28-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhhbizz View Post
looks good. do you have any customers that use them for amazon/ebay?
Unfortunately not. Or at least I am not aware of them. But that's the exact reason why I came here

In short, we have customers successfully using one specific configuration of MultiLoginApp for creating stealth Adwords and running multiple Facebook Ads accounts. So we thought that managing stealth ebay accounts might be possible too.

Because we have no experience with creating stealth ebay accounts, we cannot test this on our own. For this reason I wanted to offer 5 free licenses to reputable members here, so they could perform necessary testing and report results to other members.

Currently I am waiting for an answer from Aspkin support, want to make sure that such offer won't be considered as spam here.
phaz0rz (04-28-2016)
Old 04-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Looks like a really cool concept, but I'd be afraid to be the first to test this with Ebay. I don't have any accounts I'm willing to risk but I'm sure you will find someone willing to try it out. I assumed your post was just spam at first but you're very polite and reasonable in your follow-up post. But my opinion means nothing, so I guess you will need to wait on Aspkin's approval, lol.

Does you software support VPNs? And could you elaborate a little bit on exactly how it works? Virtualized environments hosted online? I've browsed over your website but couldn't find any specific details on how it all works..
Old 04-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 77%

I would like to help out, I have some accounts that I can test it out on.

My are just normal US accounts that dont use a VPN.
Old 04-28-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

If this is what I think it is, you may become a companion to 24vc - which combined could be crucial to stealth!
Old 04-28-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Looks like a really cool concept, but I'd be afraid to be the first to test this with Ebay. I don't have any accounts I'm willing to risk but I'm sure you will find someone willing to try it out. I assumed your post was just spam at first but you're very polite and reasonable in your follow-up post. But my opinion means nothing, so I guess you will need to wait on Aspkin's approval, lol.

Does you software support VPNs? And could you elaborate a little bit on exactly how it works? Virtualized environments hosted online? I've browsed over your website but couldn't find any specific details on how it all works..

Thanks I actually read forum rules before posting but they say nothing about my case. Will shoot a PM to Aspkin if nothing comes from support side.

I am aware that MLA lacks documentation right now, we are working on it. In short, MultiLoginApp is a browser launcher that forces each browser window to use a certain configuration. It means each browser window can have unique fingerprints and use a unique IP. Moreover, these fingerprints remain consistent over time (as if it was a regular machine).

Additionally, in some configurations a special browser is used (called StealthFox). It is currently in closed beta testing phase and will be released soon. In short, MLA+StealthFox is the exact configuration used to fool Google's and Facebook's fingerprinting mechanisms.

Now regarding your question about VPN support. MultiLoginApp connection can be routed via VPN as every other type of connection. However, the point of using MultiLoginApp is to be able run different sessions simultaneously, each with different IP and unique fingerprints. Anonymous proxies serve better for this purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
I would like to help out, I have some accounts that I can test it out on.

My are just normal US accounts that dont use a VPN.
Thanks. I will count you in but first want to get an answer from Aspkin support.

Last edited by MLADen; 04-28-2016 at 04:14 PM.
phaz0rz (04-29-2016)
Old 04-28-2016

@MLADen - The purpose of us routing via VPN is that we already have Dedicated IP's that we use with each of our browsers/accounts.

The use of proxies (shared IP's) would compromise our plan.
Old 04-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

I have had success with some proxies. I would not rule it out. Proxies seem to be a lot like VPN as in the source and support is the factor. Lots of testing will need to be done of course much like some of the no name VPNs you can find.
Old 04-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Make sure to follow up with Aspkin OP
Old 04-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLADen View Post
Thanks I actually read forum rules before posting but they say nothing about my case. Will shoot a PM to Aspkin if nothing comes from support side.

I am aware that MLA lacks documentation right now, we are working on it. In short, MultiLoginApp is a browser launcher that forces each browser window to use a certain configuration. It means each browser window can have unique fingerprints and use a unique IP. Moreover, these fingerprints remain consistent over time (as if it was a regular machine).

Additionally, in some configurations a special browser is used (called StealthFox). It is currently in closed beta testing phase and will be released soon. In short, MLA+StealthFox is the exact configuration used to fool Google's and Facebook's fingerprinting mechanisms.

Now regarding your question about VPN support. MultiLoginApp connection can be routed via VPN as every other type of connection. However, the point of using MultiLoginApp is to be able run different sessions simultaneously, each with different IP and unique fingerprints. Anonymous proxies serve better for this purpose.

Thanks. I will count you in but first want to get an answer from Aspkin support.
Cool thanks. If it saves me some time, I'll try it out.
Old 04-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Can I get a trial license?
Old 04-29-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
@MLADen - The purpose of us routing via VPN is that we already have Dedicated IP's that we use with each of our browsers/accounts.

The use of proxies (shared IP's) would compromise our plan.
I understand that. You can use MultiLoginApp for managing unique browser profiles while switching IP via changing VPN servers. It is fine as long as you don't open two sessions at the same time. (Otherwise they will have the same IP address).

Proxies are required when you need to run different sessions with unique IPs simultaneously. In fact, from website's point of view proxy server and VPN server look exactly the same. The main difference between them is
a) that VPN routes ALL traffic via one server by creating a default network interface in your OS while traffic to proxy server is routed by some particular application (e.g. web browser)
b) that traffic between you and VPN is encrypted while traffic between you and proxy may be either encrypted or not (depends on protocol used: http or https)

Using proxy server does not mean however that you are sharing IP address with other users. There are many vendors who offer private proxies with unique IPs dedicated to you.
Old 04-29-2016

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLADen View Post
Unfortunately not. Or at least I am not aware of them. But that's the exact reason why I came here

In short, we have customers successfully using one specific configuration of MultiLoginApp for creating stealth Adwords and running multiple Facebook Ads accounts. So we thought that managing stealth ebay accounts might be possible too.

Because we have no experience with creating stealth ebay accounts, we cannot test this on our own. For this reason I wanted to offer 5 free licenses to reputable members here, so they could perform necessary testing and report results to other members.

Currently I am waiting for an answer from Aspkin support, want to make sure that such offer won't be considered as spam here.
cool. im happy to test it out for a review for amazon UK stealth. i have 2-3 stealth unused account which could be tested with. shoot me a pm if there is a possibility. i might not notice this thread later. but i do check pms almost everyday.

thanks
Old 04-29-2016

I'll also be up for trialling a license. I did email OP to ask how long this license is, because we wouldnt actually find out if this really works *until one accounts goes down*, which could take a while.
Old 04-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

The problem with proxies is their ips are extremely over-abused even the ones that claim to be "fresh" and dedicated are far from it, because when a customer cancels their plan with them they just reissue those ips to the next customer, and considering the extremely high turnover that proxies have because most customers just buy them for short term usage

Their ips are passed along thousands of times within short periods of time, so you got to get really lucky and choose one that isn't blacklisted already and then hope that they don't become blacklisted in the near future
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
Play (04-30-2016)
Old 05-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
The problem with proxies is their ips are extremely over-abused even the ones that claim to be "fresh" and dedicated are far from it, because when a customer cancels their plan with them they just reissue those ips to the next customer, and considering the extremely high turnover that proxies have because most customers just buy them for short term usage

Their ips are passed along thousands of times within short periods of time, so you got to get really lucky and choose one that isn't blacklisted already and then hope that they don't become blacklisted in the near future
You are right but only to some extent. I can add a couple remarks here:

1. Not all proxy suppliers are heavily abused by ebay/amazon users. It's a matter of trial and error but I understand that in this case the price of an error is quite high.

2. Buying proxies is convenient when you need 100+. For most ebay/Amazon Stealth sellers who run under 20 accounts the ideal solution would be to create 10-20 Amazon AWS micro instances and setup own proxy on them. Amazon accounts are much easier to setup that stealth ebay or paypal and you get 1 year of free usage. I know guys who have scaled Amazon AWS creation to 100+ numbers.

If you consider making 10-20 separate accounts an overly tedious task, there's always an option to create one account and pay for 10-20 instances. It would cost something around $50-100 for 20 non-abused and fully controlled by you proxies.
ethanhunt (02-22-2018)
Old 05-01-2016
Threadstarter  

@yotano211, @Play, @glacier922, @mhhbizz

I cannot reply to PMs guys, please apply and answer a few questions here http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tr...g-tracked.html
Old 05-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

Will be looking into this myself. Couldn't hurt to find more options for doing things.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
Play (05-03-2016)