Paypal reports with graphs section? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-04-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Paypal reports with graphs section?

I just read the update to the stealth guide and was interested in the section of rotating accounts. It said that if you look in paypals reports, you can get an idea of when to stop selling so that it can lay to rest for a year.

I can't seem to find anything in paypal that will show how many sales I've made. I can do monthly statements, but nothing with graphs. I decided to use GoDaddys Outright as an ebay app which shows me things like that, but nothing precise to show me how many sales I've made within a year in paypal.

Also, I tried last year to lay to rest an account. I was getting a couple of messages from paypal asking me to provide tax info, but I stopped selling before it completely limited me. It's been a little under a year now and it still asks me to enter tax info when I log in to check. Does it have to be exactly a year for it to reset? If rotating actually works the way it does, then I'm about to order a larger hard drive and just make a good number of accounts and rotate them throughout the year.

Hope everyone's doing well!

Talos
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Paypal reports with graphs section?

It resets just after the 1st of the year.

You may have accounts that the request will never go away. That does not mean it is limited until you hit 200 and 20K transactions. Sometimes not both thresholds but usually until the account blocks receivables.
Old 05-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
It resets just after the 1st of the year.

You may have accounts that the request will never go away. That does not mean it is limited until you hit 200 and 20K transactions. Sometimes not both thresholds but usually until the account blocks receivables.
Why would it reset just after the 1st of the year? Are you saying that they would all reset in January regardless of when I start reaching the threshold? I had stopped selling on this one account during the middle of last year once messages started coming in. I figured that since I continue to get the alert in paypal that I have to wait exactly a year. How do I make sure that I can have it reset? I notice that I never reach 20K and it limits my accounts at around 5-$6000 but I most likely passed the 200 sales. I'd love to rotate accounts, but I'm not exactly sure how to.
Old 05-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Tax year is January 1st-december 31st every single year.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
parhoon (05-04-2016)
Old 05-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Tax year is January 1st-december 31st every single year.
That I understand. So, are you saying that the request isn't going away on this account because of some other unknown reason? Is it because I should have stopped before receiving any message about providing tax information, or is it possible that the message can go away? I haven't reached the limit completely so I'm still able to sell on it. I appreciate the responsiveness, just want to understand completely.
Old 05-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

It is 100% tax year.

Most of the requests notices go away the same days the 1099Ks get issued.

Just because you have the request does not mean it did not get reset. The rest is by law January 1st.
Old 05-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
It is 100% tax year.

Most of the requests notices go away the same days the 1099Ks get issued.

Just because you have the request does not mean it did not get reset. The rest is by law January 1st.
Interesting. So, if the request can still be there even if it reset means I can start selling on it again? I would be a little worried about selling on it if the request is still there because I'm worried I would permanently get limited.
Old 05-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by talos View Post
Interesting. So, if the request can still be there even if it reset means I can start selling on it again? I would be a little worried about selling on it if the request is still there because I'm worried I would permanently get limited.
What other option do you have? Never sell on it again? or you can always add an EIN.
Old 05-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
What other option do you have? Never sell on it again? or you can always add an EIN.
I need a lot of accounts to compete with other sellers. Negative feedback and the price it costs to make each EIN isn't worth going the EIN route. I have 3 EINs and that's enough. I just make a new bank account under each corp bank acct for each new ebay account and hope that I can rotate them. I noticed I stopped selling on that account in October. In the meantime, I'll just continue to make new accounts and if I can't rotate them, I'll just leave them alone and move forward each time.
Old 05-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thy reset January 1st every year. Must be 100 threads about it.
talos (05-04-2016)
Old 05-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Just in case you did not know, if you hit 200/20K and get limited, it is only for receiving more funds. You can still spend and withdraw etc... just can not collected more funds.
Old 05-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Just in case you did not know, if you hit 200/20K and get limited, it is only for receiving more funds. You can still spend and withdraw etc... just can not collected more funds.
Yeah, that I knew. I just never sat around to wait for a tax year to pass to see if I can start selling again. The thing is I first create an account and then wait for the 3 month category limit. Once that clears, I end up receiving notices for tax info about from 3-5 months after I begin selling. To compete on ebay, I would need like 10 accounts running at the same time to make a significant profit. This means I need like 60 accounts for a year. I would like to avoid making new ones and just rotate 60. I just don't know where to start now. I started creating multiple accounts on my own back in October, and now about 5 of the 18 or so that I made have begun to be limited. I figured I would make new ones all the time until I read the stealth guide today mentioning the truth about rotating. I need to think about whether I should create a lot of accounts at once, or over time....probably overtime...and then I need to experiment with stopping the sales and waiting until the next year to see how the accounts survived.
Old 05-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Oh wow...I just logged in and the alert is gone! wow..so it's true that I can rotate. Very nice
Old 05-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
I need a lot of accounts to compete with other sellers. Negative feedback and the price it costs to make each EIN isn't worth going the EIN route. I have 3 EINs and that's enough. I just make a new bank account under each corp bank acct for each new ebay account and hope that I can rotate them. I noticed I stopped selling on that account in October. In the meantime, I'll just continue to make new accounts and if I can't rotate them, I'll just leave them alone and move forward each time.
Lots of accounts - there's your answer...
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
talos (05-04-2016)
Old 05-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Lots of accounts - there's your answer...
What experience do you have to support this statement?

You continually say you don't really sell anything on ebay and amazon and work a full time job so how do you come to this conclusion?

What experience do you have with cycling through accounts because of tax requests in Canada? Are you regularly meeting or exceeding the 200 items or 20k a month is sales per account?
Old 05-05-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:

You continually say you don't really sell anything on ebay and amazon and work a full time job so how do you come to this conclusion?

What experience do you have with cycling through accounts because of tax requests in Canada? Are you regularly meeting or exceeding the 200 items or 20k a month is sales per account?
I'm sure he was just agreeing with my statement that I said I should just make a lot of accounts
Old 05-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I'm sure he was just agreeing with my statement that I said I should just make a lot of accounts
My point to rsot is that he has very little or any ebay/amazon/internet sales experience and he should consider this before givings advice. He regularly gives archaic or/and inaccurate advice. Without first hand experience, one only is regurgitating something one read and not experince of any kind.

It was not at all intended for anything more that that
Old 05-05-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
My point to rsot is that he has very little or any ebay/amazon/internet sales experience and he should consider this before givings advice. He regularly gives archaic or/and inaccurate advice. Without first hand experience, one only is regurgitating something one read and not experince of any kind.

hehe...I like you yankee! btw...just to make sure again. if an account is limited after those few warning messages about providing tax info, is it limited forever until I do so, or could that disappear as well? If it stays forever, then I'm a dummy for letting a good number pass the threshold. thanks again!
Old 05-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

mixed results on limited accounts but it seems to allow payments again but the request does not come off or much later.
More like what you described in this thread.

It seems to have been a couple years since I have read any reliable reports on this. Most of us stop selling after the second request these days.
talos (05-05-2016)
Old 05-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

I have enough experience on eb to back up statements. I don't always put all my business out there but I do exceed some months high quantities and that's why I have a busload of accounts to spread sales with. I am able to avoid tax requests by setting up and operating accounts in a decent fashion.

As for Amazon, I haven't been active recently because of some nuances that I don't like but I am researching some things such as the VCC issue.

Last edited by rsot; 05-05-2016 at 12:46 PM.
Old 05-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

I have enough sales experience to provide advice and sometimes regurgitation is for the h*ll of it - whether in agreement or not.

If I need a PR, I will consider you, thanks
Old 05-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

So what is it? You don't sell much or you do?

Should I go and quote the gazillion threads that state you don't sell much if any at all? How about the threads this week that state you only sell a few things to get rid of them from time to time?

You are just proving yourself to be a liar at this point. Either you are active seller or you are not?

Most days you claim to be so broke you cant update your several year old cell phone or even internet service other than dial up and then today you claim big business.

Most of the time you say you work a full time job and spend hours at the gym with long work commutes. If so, how many employees do you have ti handle all these accounts and sales?

Some months you claim to be in the medical field and assist in brain surgeries.

What are we supposed to believe? You are a liar one way or the other. What stance are you going to lie about now? Do you have a dual personality?

Last edited by yankee; 05-05-2016 at 01:05 PM.