got a new account want to ask a question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-09-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default got a new account want to ask a question

so i brought the book and did this to get my account. Please advise if wrong

Fresh formatted laptop with new hard-drive and new install of windows 7 that updated to windows 10. Used a "3" dongle to sign up to pay pal with a new email and a address a mile away from home that has been empty for 3 months. Confirmed bank account which was a fast cash card (bank account pre paid card) confirmed debit card via VCC entropay.

i will be topping up my PPC from stripe as it has a bank sort code ect

account all working as in says all done. As i need a mech number, for my shopping cart, updated to business and confirmed via a bill (gas) i got of the net and changed address to above and small account number changes and also ID ( used a SIA doorman badge) not a passport or DL

now the question i have is this

This week i got given a new virgin media router (white super-hub 3) it is a new ip and new mac. COULD i use the fresh laptop to use the wireless due to diff ip then the old one i had on pc that will be flagged?
reason i ask is the 3 mobile dongle is slow, takes 5 goes to get a working net and 2 mins to load any web pages.

in regards to pay pal, im not going to use the ipn for a while in case will get flagged. I was going to get any sales to send money ( not as a gift ) and each time make them in ref some invoice number. Does this sound ok untill i get small amounts in .

any thoughts?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-09-2016

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: got a new account want to ask a question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccwjames View Post
so i brought the book and did this to get my account. Please advise if wrong

Fresh formatted laptop with new hard-drive and new install of windows 7 that updated to windows 10. Used a "3" dongle to sign up to pay pal with a new email and a address a mile away from home that has been empty for 3 months. Confirmed bank account which was a fast cash card (bank account pre paid card) confirmed debit card via VCC entropay.

i will be topping up my PPC from stripe as it has a bank sort code ect

account all working as in says all done. As i need a mech number, for my shopping cart, updated to business and confirmed via a bill (gas) i got of the net and changed address to above and small account number changes and also ID ( used a SIA doorman badge) not a passport or DL

now the question i have is this

This week i got given a new virgin media router (white super-hub 3) it is a new ip and new mac. COULD i use the fresh laptop to use the wireless due to diff ip then the old one i had on pc that will be flagged?
reason i ask is the 3 mobile dongle is slow, takes 5 goes to get a working net and 2 mins to load any web pages.

in regards to pay pal, im not going to use the ipn for a while in case will get flagged. I was going to get any sales to send money ( not as a gift ) and each time make them in ref some invoice number. Does this sound ok untill i get small amounts in .

any thoughts?
People very much prefer to pay via PayPal to the extent that you will lose sales if you do not offer it. So you definately need to rethink that one. No one has ever been able to get anywhere with other methods of payment on eBay. This really is a big deal and the thing you must sort out first.
Old 05-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

1 - Have you made sure that 'fast cash card' is OK with mismatching name deposits?

ID will need to be government issues photo ID.

So long as you have a new IP then yes you can use the Virgin router for internet access. If you ever decide to run a second account you need to work out how to change the IP though as Virgin often uses Static IP addresses.

I am not really sure what you mean by
Quote:
m not going to use the ipn for a while in case will get flagged. I was going to get any sales to send money ( not as a gift ) and each time make them in ref some invoice number. Does this sound ok untill i get small amounts in.
Could you explain that a bit more?
Old 05-09-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hi Rosie,
This is for NON ebay at present, as will flag if link to old account.
Making a new ebay this week.

hi james
ipn is pay pal "instant payment notifier"
so if you are paid , you get a email straight away, as well as the software you are using knows have been paid. I could run into 1-30 a day if i add this right now and as new, don't want to be flagged.

the "fast cash" is in my real address and real name and also allowed DD. Its just sort code and account number. Even had a email that DD is set up from pay pal and also got the pin code.

SIA is from the grov and has been accepted as no emails to say it hasnt. Its photo and also a list of names via SIA site

thanks on the ip reply, i did think this as diff ip and mac ect
will have to do ebay of dongle? as i use ebay daily for buying so my new ip will have history , would get flagged if a new account? from this ip?
Old 05-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

OK, so (I think) your saying instead of people paying you in the usually way via eBay and PayPal you are instead going to sell items via eBay and then ask them to send you the money via PayPal directly?

If that is the plan then its very likely to hit a bit of a brick wall. People will want to just pay in the normal way. There is nothing wrong with people paying in the usual way either really.
Old 05-09-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

again, this is nothing to do with Ebay, but my own website and sales cart that has 100 payment plugins like stripe, paypal, money brookers ect
Old 05-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

Right I am with you

So you have your own website and your taking payment via PayPal as 1 option

I still dont really understand why you cannot just have buyers pay you in the normal way though?
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
ccwjames (05-09-2016)
Old 05-09-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

as it uses a IPN and as stated on here, says if loads of payments straight away can flag you?

says if loads of gift payments or site payments you can get flagged? Or am i wrong?
Old 05-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

So long as you don't go mad with the account right away I don't see it causing any issues.

A IPN is just like any other payment into the account. No reason to treat it any differently
Old 05-09-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

thanks again, well it is linked to a website url

Last edited by ccwjames; 05-09-2016 at 09:28 AM.
Old 05-09-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

an IPN is instant payment notification which is Paypal's version of an ebay token. It allows you to use 3rd party apps, such as shopping carts / ecommerce etc. and link it to your paypal. Similar to how the Aspkin guide works, when your payment is received, it will automatically send you the guide - this requires IPN.

I do not see why this would in any way affect anything your trying to do.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
ccwjames (05-09-2016)
Old 05-09-2016

Quote:
again, this is nothing to do with Ebay, but my own website and sales cart that has 100 payment plugins like stripe, paypal, money brookers ect
If your taking all your stealth accounts and trying to process payments through one website (to purge the funds into one account), a manual review by a human paypal agent will give it away immediately. All associated accounts will come down very quickly. Not worth risking.

Add a bank. Withdraw to bank. For each and every stealth paypal account. Safest, most trusted method used on this forum.
Old 05-09-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

just one site, not been used on pay pal at all as new url with new pay pal account
bank account added ect, just dont want it to go again

and as far as i know pay pal ONLY allow 1 ipn connection

so if 5 accounts, you cant use ipn as too many urls?
Old 05-09-2016

Quote:
just one site, not been used on pay pal at all as new url with new pay pal account
bank account added ect, just dont want it to go again

and as far as i know pay pal ONLY allow 1 ipn connection

so if 5 accounts, you cant use ipn as too many urls?
Sorry I lost you. Are you trying to send the funds inside 5 accounts to 1 account, using this website as the middle man?

(also put IPN to one side as I can't see how that makes any difference)
Old 05-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

It may be best to outlined in simple step by step points what exactly your trying to do. It's very unclear from one post to the next.it sounded like you just wanted to link 1 website to to PayPal which would be fine. Where do 5 accounts come from though?