Account linked to another still trading for how long? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-18-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Red face Account linked to another still trading for how long?

hi after being suspended a few years ago for very little( I thought). I decided I would ring ebay and ask them if I could use the account as it was so long ago since the late refund.To my surprise they said I didnt have any issues with this account and could use it.I was happy to see that the limits were high and resumed where I had left off.. A few months later I noticed that my account was restricted to selling only 300 per month or 300 dollars.I decided to phone again as after all they said my account was fine.I was asked if I was connected to yet 'another' old account.I honestly cant remember if there is or was one.And wondered if they had realised I shouldnt be using this account after all and were after closing it?The guy I was speaking to said not to worry if I couldnt remember , he would try to help me.Well the good news is I wasnt banned again but my limits have stayed the same.My question is should I ring again to request higher limits or should I leave well alone? my gut is to leave alone.But is it possible they cant link me to another old account and it might be okay? Sorry for such a long post lauren
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-18-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default Re: Account linked to another still trading for how long?

up to you . i would say sell your 300/300 for a couple months to build some activity might even get a increase on its own. find some cheap items to sell many of list several at onces like 6-10 auctions can have them end on differnt days . this most of the time will trigger a selling increase if there is no problems on your account ..
Old 05-20-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Account linked to another still trading for how long?

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenb View Post
hi after being suspended a few years ago for very little( I thought). I decided I would ring ebay and ask them if I could use the account as it was so long ago since the late refund.To my surprise they said I didnt have any issues with this account and could use it.I was happy to see that the limits were high and resumed where I had left off.. A few months later I noticed that my account was restricted to selling only 300 per month or 300 dollars.I decided to phone again as after all they said my account was fine.I was asked if I was connected to yet 'another' old account.I honestly cant remember if there is or was one.And wondered if they had realised I shouldnt be using this account after all and were after closing it?The guy I was speaking to said not to worry if I couldnt remember , he would try to help me.Well the good news is I wasnt banned again but my limits have stayed the same.My question is should I ring again to request higher limits or should I leave well alone? my gut is to leave alone.But is it possible they cant link me to another old account and it might be okay? Sorry for such a long post lauren
Ring them up and never accept you had another account simply say no
They might increase it for you
One of my friend had same issue they beleive His account linked to suspended account but they seems not had good grounds to prove so they told him will not increase limit

You can try no harm