testing idea - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-18-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Default testing idea

Okay. So I know I said I would quit ebay, but it's an addiction (not to mention that I buy a lot from ebay, living on a small deserted island).

I found one of my old accounts still active (believe it or not, it has the same ccard as a suspended account...The account even had a different name than on the ccard, but it worked... this was long before I met you guys!!). so I'm selling on that, waiting to be suspended, but at least there is income.

Int the mean time...
I opened a ING virtual account. Came with a debit card. Address: my parents' house a block away. Will go over there and open an account. buy some things once in a while for over a month on their computer, open pp account w/ING card and account. Then slowly sell. I don't think I can sell too many handbags at a time because they will zap me. Change home ip and use at home when current account goes sour.

see any holes in plan?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-18-2007

Longevity: 96%

Do it while it works and go for it.

What does ING stand for?
Old 08-18-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaa1 View Post
Okay. So I know I said I would quit ebay, but it's an addiction (not to mention that I buy a lot from ebay, living on a small deserted island).

I found one of my old accounts still active (believe it or not, it has the same ccard as a suspended account...The account even had a different name than on the ccard, but it worked... this was long before I met you guys!!). so I'm selling on that, waiting to be suspended, but at least there is income.

Int the mean time...
I opened a ING virtual account. Came with a debit card. Address: my parents' house a block away. Will go over there and open an account. buy some things once in a while for over a month on their computer, open pp account w/ING card and account. Then slowly sell. I don't think I can sell too many handbags at a time because they will zap me. Change home ip and use at home when current account goes sour.

see any holes in plan?
The only thing is make sure you go through your check list before you log on to ebay. Clear all your cookies, history, etc. They'll get you if you happen to surf on one of their affiliate sites and you just forgot to clear out your cache.They'll know where you went to and they can get info(They have over 50,000 affiliates and sites that are associated with ebay eg: prostores,skypes,etc)
Old 08-18-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy View Post
Do it while it works and go for it.

What does ING stand for?
ING is a bank. They offer virtual accounts with awesome interest rates! Extra benny!
Old 08-18-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfish View Post
The only thing is make sure you go through your check list before you log on to ebay. Clear all your cookies, history, etc. They'll get you if you happen to surf on one of their affiliate sites and you just forgot to clear out your cache.They'll know where you went to and they can get info(They have over 50,000 affiliates and sites that are associated with ebay eg: prostores,skypes,etc)
I was actually going to create a new login account on my computer where I ONLY use it for ebay and paypal and nothing else. that way they can't trace me to any other website. I can also change my MAC address (temporarily between reboots, but I hardly ever reboot my laptop).
Old 08-19-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaa1 View Post
ING is a bank. They offer virtual accounts with awesome interest rates! Extra benny!
Oh yes, the commercial with the park bench!
Is it a debit or credit and if debit is the card re-chargeable?
Old 08-19-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy View Post
Oh yes, the commercial with the park bench!
Is it a debit or credit and if debit is the card re-chargeable?
It is a mastercard debit card! It just takes money out of your account. No reloading. You can electronically transfer money from the account into another account when you need it. You can write electronic checks too. It rocks. No minimum balance, only need $1 to open the account. Earns anywhere from 3 - 5%, depending on your balance. No fees, no charges. No nothing.

They do a heavy ID check on you though, so no faking names.