Paypal limited, asking for additional info... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-24-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Paypal limited, asking for additional info...

My Paypal was limited last week, they orignally asked for - photo ID, bank statement, invoices, proof of delivery for 2 transactions

All of which I provided. Today they have sent me an email requesting more info:

Quote:
Dear XXXXXXX ,

Thank you for your cooperation so far. However, to fully restore your PayPal account we need you to complete the below step(s).

Please follow the instructions below:

- In order to comply with industry regulations and protect our community, we ask some of our Business and Premier account holders to provide some additional information.

Please provide the following information.

Category and subcategory of your business

Anticipated average transaction price
Anticipated average monthly volume
Sales venue and business URL

Here's how to provide this information through your PayPal account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the Profile icon at the top of the page and then select 'Profile and Settings' from the drop-down menu.
3. Click 'Update' beside Business information.
4. Click 'Edit' near the bottom of the page, and provide the information requested.
5. Click 'Save' near the bottom of the page.

- Provide a recent credit card statement for the card ending in XX
The statement must show your name and address exactly as they appear in your PayPal account, and dated within the last 12 months.

- Please provide proof of delivery for the following transactions received into your PayPal account:

- Anonymizing Proxy is a tool that stands between your browser and the internet, redirecting all requests for web pages to the proxy servers and making you anonymous to the websites you're visiting. It's a way of providing a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ IP address to any websites you're using.

To resolve this, you'll need to change your password and security questions. Once you've done this, please email us by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage and we can further review your account.

Yours sincerely,
XXXXXX
PayPal Account Review Department

The transactions they have listed, I have sent using RM First Class so don't have proof of delivery. However many of the buyers have already left me positive feedback on eBay.

The credit card on file is an Entropay card.
And I am using 24vc VPN.

What's the best way to respond to this?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%
Default Re: Paypal limited, asking for additional info...

1. Upload the screenshots showing the feedback for the transactions. Put an explanatory note that the items were low value and so were not sent with tracking.

2. Contact them and state that the card on file is a virtual one and that there is no card statement. Tell them you can provide screenshots of the account if required or would they prefer something else.

The rest of the info should be fairly straight forward to provide.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
aalexander (05-24-2016), GreenBean (05-24-2016), Play (05-24-2016)
Old 05-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

I am interested in what Paypal has written to you:

- Anonymizing Proxy is a tool that stands between your browser and the internet, redirecting all requests for web pages to the proxy servers and making you anonymous to the websites you're visiting. It's a way of providing a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ IP address to any websites you're using.

Are you using a blacklisted VPN? IF so - keep in mind that you might provide ALL the proof they need and they could still say "Thanks but we don't want your business /reinstatement denied"
Old 05-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I am interested in what Paypal has written to you:

Are you using a blacklisted VPN? IF so - keep in mind that you might provide ALL the proof they need and they could still say "Thanks but we don't want your business /reinstatement denied"
The VPN I am using is a dedicated UK VPN from 24vc. I thought this was the recommended one from this forum?
Old 05-24-2016

Longevity: 46%

There have been increasing posts lately about how random IPs keep causing concern for eBay and PayPal. I think one device for each account is definately the way to go, but I'm relatively new. I just don't want problems, and random IPs are setting off all kinds of red flags.
Old 05-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalexander View Post
The VPN I am using is a dedicated UK VPN from 24vc. I thought this was the recommended one from this forum?
24vc is used by many here and comes with strong recommendations.

I am just worried about what Paypal has written to you in their e-mail - they have identified use of a proxy vpn....as per your copy/paste
Old 05-27-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
24vc is used by many here and comes with strong recommendations.

I am just worried about what Paypal has written to you in their e-mail - they have identified use of a proxy vpn....as per your copy/paste
Something similar happened to me today.

After sending what they originally wanted they sent an email requesting more info and this was part of the email:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayPal
Our records indicate you have shared your password with another person, or you have used an anonymizing proxy to access your PayPal account, both are violations of our User Agreement.

Anonymizing Proxy is a tool that stands between your browser and the Internet, redirecting all requests for web pages to the proxy servers and making you anonymous to the websites you are visiting. It is a way of providing a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ IP address to any websites you are using.

To resolve this, you'll need to change your password. Here's how:

Click Profile near the top of the page.
Click Change beside "Password."
Choose the account information you want to change, and then click Edit.
Enter your new password, then click Save.
I have been using the same VPN provider for years (not 24vc). Although the PayPal account is 5 months old it may of been possible that someone else used the same VPN IP in the past. After logging in to check I received another email a few minutes after saying the appeal was refused because they apparently reviewed documents and determined I was under 18! They said to contact them when I have reached that age! lol. They even addressed me as someone else! A complete different name to what is shown on the PayPal account! Though they said I couldn't receive money anymore... I logged in again to see nothing has changed and can still receive payments. I will just give what they request from the previous email and see what happens.

As aalexander stated, he used 24vc dedicated and not fresh? If so then it may of been possible he has been using an IP that someone else has already used for eBay and PayPal. Well that is what I am hoping.

In future, I will be using 24vc Fresh IP plan.

Last edited by Jigsaw; 05-27-2016 at 08:03 AM.
Old 05-27-2016

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalexander View Post
My Paypal was limited last week, they orignally asked for - photo ID, bank statement, invoices, proof of delivery for 2 transactions

All of which I provided. Today they have sent me an email requesting more info:

The transactions they have listed, I have sent using RM First Class so don't have proof of delivery. However many of the buyers have already left me positive feedback on eBay.

The credit card on file is an Entropay card.
And I am using 24vc VPN.

What's the best way to respond to this?
Is that Account your real Account? Or where you did get the ID or other proofs?