Accidentally removed my stealth debit card - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 06-04-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default Accidentally removed my stealth debit card

Okay, I was in the middle of an argument and accidentally deleted my stealth credit card number that came with the eBay/PayPal account. I know to go get a prepaid credit card, but how exactly do I add it back and what will they ask for because PayPal said, even though I have a bank account attached to it, it'll take up to three days for money to get transferred by an echeck into my account. I can't believe I did this. I'm so embarrassed, it was a very stressful argument tho 😔

I went and bought a visa vanilla and it says something is wrong with my card, I checked the information twice before I hit submit and I tried to resubmit it and it still says something is wrong. I put $20 on there and he said it was activated, so now I'm confused.

Andddd I do have everything saved as far as passwords, emails, secret question ~ the answers. All saved on my PC or in a file I could get to anywhere.

Last edited by foolishheart; 06-04-2016 at 09:02 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Accidentally removed my stealth debit card

Never mind, I got it. The guy at the store told me it was activated and because I was in such a panic, I came home and w/o reading the package & tried it, but I had to call to activate it myself, i've never had a prepaid card. So everything is back to normal. lol

I always overreact and I need to chill 😏
Old 06-04-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Old 06-04-2016
Banned

Longevity: 91%

Glad you got it sorted.

Maybe agree with the Mrs in future, it's usually the best option
Old 06-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetus View Post
Glad you got it sorted.

Maybe agree with the Mrs in future, it's usually the best option
lol, funny you say that, because I am the lady of the house. I overreact on everything and if you've ever seen any of my past post on here, I'm sure you and everyone else will agree. I stress so hard that I'll make all of y'all go on medication, lol 😘

Last edited by foolishheart; 06-04-2016 at 09:29 PM.
Old 06-04-2016
Banned

Longevity: 91%

I am sorry!! Didn't realise...

Any help needed post here, lots of very experienced people willing to help!

Seems like you got to put him in line haha
Old 06-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetus View Post
I am sorry!! Didn't realise...

Any help needed post here, lots of very experienced people willing to help!

Seems like you got to put him in line haha
No, you're fine and the whole medication part was a joke, although, I really do stress on things haven't even happened yet. I was so stressed out the other night that I actually had nightmares about this woman on eBay, she said something about she thought my items were counterfeit, so I was like, wow I've never been so insulted have a wonderful day. And she turned around and made another account and bought my product, I thought I had my account set to if you didn't have any feedback, you could buy form me, but apparently I didn't. Only reason this has happened and I was so skeptical was because the last five feedback she's left for people were negative, and just saying whatever. One guy replied and said that he gave her a full refund and he received an empty box back. So she's one of these types of people who try to get stuff for free, ebay Is so quick to ban us, yet not these lowlifes.

I sell high quality in demand products and it is not counterfeit, it's 100% authentic and I offer 30 day return. I'm only on here because they suspended me for canceling, the buyers would not pay, not because I was out and I took the hit. My products need to move and move fast because they do expire and I stand by everything I'm not a shady seller. But my account has been doing good for the past 4 months, until I did get hit with the three day suspension, I knew I shouldn't have put it on there, but everybody else had it on there, so whatever, live and learn.

I'll never list that again, lol. I got it for myself, but then decided I didn't want it.

Last edited by foolishheart; 06-04-2016 at 10:23 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to foolishheart For This Useful Post:
vetus (06-04-2016)