How Do - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 06-18-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default How Do

Hi Folks

Am based in the UK, I came across the forum here by accident today while doing some research and wondering how the hell I'm gonna get out of the black hole I'm currently stuck in - and so very glad I did!

Had my amazon account suspended over 3 weeks ago - when changing my bank ac details, they found out that my business had registered as a Ltd company. Didn't realise that was a big deal or would have any repercussions, but boy I soon found out. I'm sure a lot of people here will be all too familiar with the usual seller performance stock answers and banging of head against a brick wall I've done for 3 weeks now. Seller pedigree and previous performance don't matter to them, had 100% positives and excellent metrics but nothing counts.

Unfortunately, I'm another classic 'all eggs in one basket' fool, I do still have an ebay store however that's all but dried up over the last 4 years as I put all my efforts into what was my growing amazon business - Doh!!! We moved house a few months ago, wife & 4 kids, a shed load of bills and taxes & VAT to pay right now and zero income, not to mention the person I employ who is also now without income. Thought I would loose my mind for a couple weeks with the stress, distress and worry, very bad thoughts come to you at times like that. Anyway, like the famous line from Shawshank Redemption says, "get busy livin' or get busy dyin'!".

I have vowed never again to let myself and my family's well being be at the mercy and whim of those heartless corporate scumbags, or some brainless manual following monkey employed by same!

I have purchased both books and am looking forward to getting stuck in, I really need to start earning quickly at this stage as I'm very much up the creek right now, so if anyone has hints or tips regarding what to sell or how to sell it and make a quid in a hurry I'd be most grateful!

Cheers folks

Mike
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-19-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,910 Times in 8,203 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: How Do

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
miguelmose (06-19-2016)
Old 06-19-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Blue and Purple Fleshed Watermelons are doing quite well online right now.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your AZ account. This may be a noob question, but I'm not from the UK so I'll ask. Why does AZ care if you are a LTD business? I thought that was a good thing.
Old 06-19-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

It isn't a big deal, it's standard business practice infact, however you'll find that as with most most standard business practices it sends alarm bells ringing at seller performance HQ.

Common sense would say that an organisation on the scale and size of amazon should be forward thinking, cutting edge and at the forefront of modern business practice, the reality however is that they are extremely backward employing antiquated outmoded business practices, with staff bots wedded to their rigid rule book.

For example I changed my account email address a few months ago, and my account nearly **** itself, it triggered a process in which I had to print out and sign an old fashioned style proforma stating that I the business owner hereby give permission to the undersigned (me again!) to change the email address associated with the amazon selling account blah blah blah signed and dated. So I basically had to sign a form giving myself permission to change my email addresss, I then had to scan and upload the document to get verification before it was accepted. Cutting edge eh?!!
Old 06-19-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Best piece of advice: just start.

Nothing will happen overnight and quick fix solutions will not be stable enough in the long run.
Accept the fact that you will not be able to get back to your levels instantly and don't stress over it.

Just start again and build it back up- You have done it once, so you have the experience to do it again.

Don't worry my man, we've literally all been there- You have experience and knowledge of how to get back, use this forum as another source of information and bounce your ideas off this little group of people that we have here.
We all help eachother so just read, learn and take this **** to the next level.
The Following User Says Thank You to Haidukken For This Useful Post:
miguelmose (06-19-2016)
Old 06-19-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Welcome to the forums buddy!

Here's my advice, read the guide, and buy an Amazon account from the marketplace on this forum.

That way sales can start trickling in, and at the same time you can learn more about the ins and outs of stealth.

Sorry to hear what happen, but there's a saying - what doesn't break you, makes you stronger
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
miguelmose (06-19-2016)
Old 06-19-2016
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Blue and Purple Fleshed Watermelons are doing quite well online right now.
Now it makes sense why you asked me for some $$$
Old 06-19-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Why does AZ care if you are a LTD business? I thought that was a good thing.
I wanted to ask same question
Old 06-19-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Many thanks for the advice Guys, I really appreciate it.

I am thinking about buying an off-the-shelf Amazon UK ghost account, can you recommend any vendors on here?

I will get round to making my own eventually but need to get the ball rolling soon as.

Cheers

Mike
Old 06-19-2016

Longevity: 70%

I feel your pain fella, I had a similar fright last year when I decided to start selling on Amazon.. I had a legit account that I set up waaay before I actually listed on it. All was going swimmingly until December when sales went bonkers.

Long story short I got the dreaded email from then telling me that I was up to no good selling a bunch of stuff on an account that wasn't set up for that. (I wasn't running a business when I set up the account.) After I told them I was a Sole Trader I got a dressing down like a little kid who pee'd his pants in class. After sending in the pointless document you mentioned and a bunch of faffing about again my account was good to go again so I hope you haven't completely given up hope with the account.

Maybe I got lucky as I got a rep who really went out of her way to help me get back up and running.

Shame it took me out for 3 weeks in December when I could have been killing it!

I think they have an issue with pulling you up on something that you should have told them about, such as becoming a LTD company for example.
The Following User Says Thank You to cool customer For This Useful Post:
miguelmose (06-19-2016)
Old 06-19-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelmose View Post
Many thanks for the advice Guys, I really appreciate it.

I am thinking about buying an off-the-shelf Amazon UK ghost account, can you recommend any vendors on here?

I will get round to making my own eventually but need to get the ball rolling soon as.

Cheers

Mike
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-ac...-approved.html

Elmo (link above) would be my recommendation. When it comes to Amazon I can vouch for him, he knows what his doing.

I dont think we have any other Amazon UK account sellers.

P.S. Thats the exact point - to get that ball rolling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
miguelmose (06-19-2016), Moe123 (06-20-2016)
Old 06-20-2016

Hello i am also from uk.

glad to know there are others like me too.
Old 06-21-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%

Welcome to the forums friend.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
miguelmose (06-22-2016)
Old 06-21-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Welcome to the forums friend.
CTRL-C + CTRL-V all over the d**m forum

Why?