is it recommended to make a second stealth account with same stealth paypal? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 06-24-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default is it recommended to make a second stealth account with same stealth paypal?

afternoon guys

so the situation is..

I've just made my first stealth account - account 1 (yay )

I managed to get it to give me 10 listings or £650 by clicking the request higher selling allowances link. It is a UK paypal and a UK ebay personal account.

my question is. can i create a second ebay account with a different store name but still use the same alias details and the same stealth paypal I made for account 1? or will this totally counteract my work to make account 1?

thanks a lot for any info
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: is it recommended to make a second stealth account with same stealth paypal?

Why not use stealth and keep that account COMPLETELY SEPARATE from this one? It's a better move to have unlinked separated accounts...
Old 06-24-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: is it recommended to make a second stealth account with same stealth paypal?

If two ebay accounts have the same/similar details, and their trying to sell at the same time, ebay will think your trying to work around the selling limits and will suspend both accounts.

Using two ebay and one paypal may work for some time, but eventually can lead to issues.

The best way forward is one ebay per paypal account.

If you cut corners, you put everything in jeopardy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
zedanimal (06-24-2016)
Old 06-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

In an ideal world it will feel like "Oh I've got one account done, why don't I just link another account to this Paypal and save some tim".... Thats not the correct way to go about it.

Use the same method and create your 2nd account, 3rd and then 4th account. Keep the accounts away from eachother and treat them as individuals.

One of the strongest aspects of stealth is the fact that you are not linked in any way.
Old 06-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

I have one paypal account with which I experimented in 2010'ish by having 6 (possibly 8...memory bit hazy but 6 for sure) eb selling accounts added to it. At the beginning, all eb accounts were going ok - relatively higher limits but slowly (I think within 1.5 years if I recall correctly) there were adjustments made to limits on all accounts - limits were halved, distributed, paypal started acting weird because of different eb sources...so it wasn't a good experiment.
Old 06-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
If two ebay accounts have the same/similar details, and their trying to sell at the same time, ebay will think your trying to work around the selling limits and will suspend both accounts.

Using two ebay and one paypal may work for some time, but eventually can lead to issues.

The best way forward is one ebay per paypal account.

If you cut corners, you put everything in jeopardy.
thanks for the input guys. 1 more question:

lets say I want to make a second or even lots of new stealths

will it be OK to at least create them all and verify and stuff with my single new 24vc Dedicated IP? then as time goes on and im ready to use them properly buy a new Dedicated IP for each account?

only reason im asking is £20 per month for each account which wont even be used until it matures is quite a lot value wise. I understand that in the long run its worth it but was just wondering if you guys (espcially the sellers) make batches of accounts with the same ip then move onto a new ip for the next batch?

as always you guys are the best

thanks a lot
Old 06-24-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedanimal View Post
thanks for the input guys. 1 more question:

lets say I want to make a second or even lots of new stealths

will it be OK to at least create them all and verify and stuff with my single new 24vc Dedicated IP? then as time goes on and im ready to use them properly buy a new Dedicated IP for each account?

only reason im asking is £20 per month for each account which wont even be used until it matures is quite a lot value wise. I understand that in the long run its worth it but was just wondering if you guys (espcially the sellers) make batches of accounts with the same ip then move onto a new ip for the next batch?

as always you guys are the best

thanks a lot
No thats a really bad idea. 24vc IP's are static, unique, fresh. They great for single use on single accounts, but if you try to use them on multiple accounts you will pose unwanted risk to all of these accounts.
Old 06-24-2016
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

There are cheaper methods for an ip address.

Why not look at dongles?

Or tether using your mobile?

They both produce different ips almost every time you use them. You could create your accounts that way.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
zedanimal (06-24-2016)
Old 06-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
There are cheaper methods for an ip address.

Why not look at dongles?

Or tether using your mobile?

They both produce different ips almost every time you use them. You could create your accounts that way.
take a bow sir

cracking idea. will it not be traceable tho?

Old 06-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
take a bow sir

cracking idea. will it not be traceable tho?

and by that I mean I know the sim will be pay-as-you-go but doesnt the dongle software broadcast a log such as serial numbers and product keys etc?
Old 06-24-2016

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
and by that I mean I know the sim will be pay-as-you-go but doesnt the dongle software broadcast a log such as serial numbers and product keys etc?
Ebay/Paypal will only see the IP of your dongle, nothing more. Turn it on/of to change the IP
Old 06-24-2016

Longevity: 56%

make it a business account, go in chat and ask for higher limits and they'll give you 100/3500
The Following User Says Thank You to dan_ebay For This Useful Post:
zedanimal (06-25-2016)